Undocumented 7.2 changes

Pet Battles
With every patch a handful of things get changed/tweeked with no blue post whatsoever.
Props to Quintessence for usually spotting these pretty quickly and posting them thereafter.

Here's what I've noticed so far...

-Weebomination has a new look. More of a blueish/gray tone.

-Nether Faerie Dragon was also given a new visual look.

-Alterac Brew Pup has a new icon. A St. Bernard face rather than a barrel.

-Legionaire Murky and his "For the Horde" ability now work as intended. 3 rounds of 25% increased damage. Was bugged prior to the patch and the buff stayed on infinitely.

If anyone else stumbles upon some visual or balancing changes, don't hesitate to post them here. ^^b
Mischief's Chaos Nova was fixed to do as it says instead of nuking the main target three times.
Good to know :)
Thanks for the heads up on these changes Brawler. Will get the updated images on WarcraftPets as soon as we can.

There were also updates to:
  • Jadeskin
  • Ironskin
  • Stoneskin

According to Jeremy Feasel they're just tooltip changes though.

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/846938372664799232
Stinkrot also got an appearance change. Did all battle pets modeled after DK pets get an update this patch?
Something discovered by Paladance from WarcraftPets - The 'Companion Pets' section in the AH was moved to the 'Battle Pets' category. Should make it a little easier to compare prices on caged and un-caged pets.
Unfortunately, traps were left untouched in the changes.

Fought a Lil Rag yesterday, went to activate my Shell Armor and the trap went off in my face.
Later that day, same opponent, I PASSED my turn...trap went off again!

The tooltip clearly states:
"Opponents have a chance to trigger the trap each time they attack."
Yet it goes off regardless if you're attacking or not.

Blizz, please fix the tooltip at the very least or (preferably) fix the ability to where it's acting as intended.
04/02/2017 01:24 PMPosted by Brawler

The tooltip clearly states:
"Opponents have a chance to trigger the trap each time they attack."
Yet it goes off regardless if you're attacking or not.

Blizz, please fix the tooltip at the very least or (preferably) fix the ability to where it's acting as intended.

It's also worthwhile noting that Ragnaros can detonate the traps himself with the Magma Wave. Magma wave destroys objects on the field, including traps, but the trap gets detonated in the process.
More of a bug than anything else,
On three occasions now since 7.2, when I've used Whirlwind on a single opponent (both of their other two pets were dead), its acting as if their whole team is alive and only hitting the target pet for 1/3 the correct damage.
It doesn't occur every time however.
Just random and frustrating is all.