Assault On Val'sharah

Bug Report
I finished the scenario but after jumping off the ship like it told me to, it took me out of the scenario and didn't give me credit and I cant go back.
Same thing here.
Same for me, really annoyed by it
Same here. Note how the quest told you to kill grand vizier whatever and the scenario spawned watcher so and so instead.
Same thing here. Ended up back in Lorlathil after completing the scenario and looting Dread Vizier Gra'tork, but have not been given credit for the kill, so am still on the quest. Can't redo the scenario (if you technically were able to requeue, the NPC is atop Black Rook Hold entry gate and can't be reached).
04/05/2017 08:55 AMPosted by Lenarg
Same here. Note how the quest told you to kill grand vizier whatever and the scenario spawned watcher so and so instead.

I checked my combat logs. I was hitting Dread Vizier Gra'tork, as per the quest.
me too :(
04/05/2017 08:56 AMPosted by Aist
Same thing here. Ended up back in Lorlathil after completing the scenario and looting Dread Vizier Gra'tork, but have not been given credit for the kill, so am still on the quest. Can't redo the scenario (if you technically were able to requeue, the NPC is atop Black Rook Hold entry gate and can't be reached).

I figured out how to re-reach Jarod using a combination of a slow fall potion and the emerald winds toy from the temple of Elune. Re-took the quest, queued for scenario again. Will report with result.
yeah - same thing here
All right, after abandoning the quest, going to the temple of elune and using a combination of a slow fall potion and the emerald wind toy, I was able to re-reach Jarod Shadowsong, reacquire the quest, requeue for the scenario and run it again. Two things:

1. It was the right boss after all.

2. Doing it again granted me completion.

So, work around if you can get the slow fall and the toy.
04/05/2017 09:15 AMPosted by Lenarg
All right, after abandoning the quest, going to the temple of elune and using a combination of a slow fall potion and the emerald wind toy, I was able to re-reach Jarod Shadowsong, reacquire the quest, requeue for the scenario and run it again. Two things:

Queued now. Got to the top using Emerald Wind and Skyhorn Kite. Thanks for the suggestion.
After doing the scenario, I got credit for Maiev invasion quest but not Battle for Valsharah... something is very wrong and I don't have time to deal with it as I got work soon.
04/05/2017 09:17 AMPosted by Aist
04/05/2017 09:15 AMPosted by Lenarg

Queued now. Got to the top using Emerald Wind and Skyhorn Kite. Thanks for the suggestion.

Got it. So get to the scenario giver using Emerald Winds/Kite/Slow Fall/Whatever you got, and you can get credit by running it again.
Also, if you look in the group finder, you can try to find a group that is doing it and join them. That is what I did to get into it a second time.
Can we talk about the fact this is in the middle of the day while a good portion of the people are at work and have no way of doing this. Like who actually thought this was a good idea to do at this time.
Total bullchit Omg

And ticket systems says......oops something went wrong.. try back later.

Sounds like 911 operators when they are busyy
04/05/2017 10:04 AMPosted by Viddus
Can we talk about the fact this is in the middle of the day while a good portion of the people are at work and have no way of doing this. Like who actually thought this was a good idea to do at this time.

I'll talk to you about it. I'm still at work. I wanna participate in the event.
So people keep posting that they can't reach Jarod after the scenerio bugs or they did not get credit for talking to him and now they can't reach him. This is what I did to fix it instead of fancy flying or using of potions!

-Abandon the quest.
-Drop INSTANCE GROUP if you are still in it!
-Run back to the entrance of BRH. Jarod is there again!
-Talk to Jarod to fly to the terrance.
-Reque for the scenerio!
04/05/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Erichi
04/05/2017 10:04 AMPosted by Viddus

I'll talk to you about it. I'm still at work. I wanna participate in the event.

Yea. Pretty poor form Blizz. Bummer.
Everything that has been posted here already happened to me, sadly I was not able to get back to the Jarod to try and restart. Opened a ticket about it at 12:30a.m. central and still haven't heard a word from Blizzard.