How many of the same class do you have?

General Discussion
I realized today I have 4 paladins and 3 warriors? Why? I have no idea.
I think sometimes i like to run the old stuff but i get bored and they never get past 40. I want to delete some but what happens when I want to play them again? lol
I have so many priests over various servers it's not funny. They're all disc except my level 110 priest. She's holy. Why? LOL, reasons?
At 110?

4 hunters

3 DH

3 Dk

2 Monks

Why? different servers, different factions, ADD mostly though lol.
In general I have a lot of dks for some reason. It used to be a PvP toon and a PvE toon because of specs and gear but now I just have a bunch for reasons.
i have three 110 paladins i should have mentioned. 2 are on a joint server and 1 is on my primary horde one.

I guess i tend to find my issue is i don't like to be away from my other toons and spread across servers that I don't have my mains or guild on.
i have like 3 hunters and 2 shamans for duplicates but only one of each will see any end game this expansion.
How much destroyed must someone be to do that honestly, ok to have maxed all classes but leveling the same class again requires asylum-level insanity
2 each of most classes due to 1 being horde on my main server and others being ally on my joined server
4 Shaman 100+
3 Mage 100+
3 Hunter 100+
2 Paladin, Warlock, Priests, Warrior 100+

If I enjoy a class I can level them over and over.
04/08/2017 02:55 AMPosted by Estasi
so many priests

This. Across three active accounts, not including characters below level 100, I'm looking at two druids, two demon hunters, two pallies, two warriors, three hunters... And five priests.

The worst part? Most of these are on the same server and faction. I don't even know what I was thinking. Some of these dupe-alts are probably going to collect dust in their garrisons, only logged on to once every few days to collect missions and buy cloth from the trading post, but most? God I hate myself, most I plan to level to 110.
04/08/2017 03:09 AMPosted by Terilla
04/08/2017 02:55 AMPosted by Estasi
so many priests

This. Across three active accounts, not including characters below level 100, I'm looking at two druids, two demon hunters, two pallies, two warriors, three hunters... And five priests.

The worst part? Most of these are on the same server and faction. I don't even know what I was thinking. Some of these dupe-alts are probably going to collect dust in their garrisons, only logged on to once every few days to collect missions and buy cloth from the trading post, but most? God I hate myself, most I plan to level to 110.

I know the feeling you describe because I too ask myself why I've done it so many times on the servers. I have two accounts too. I log on all my toons that have cloth so i can make bags and sell them.