After transfer character cant be found

Technical Support
Im recently transfer from Aman'tul to Barthilas but until now i cant find my character in armoy. Try change password, create new character for update the character list but both didnt work for me. any solution for this?
nick : Raonlee
realm : Barthilas
faction : Horde
just cant find in wow armory, woprogress, and warcraftlog.
Wanna buy game service but only can see character boost.
Hello Cursesensei!

My apologies for any confusion... the Armory page (and especially third-party fansites like WoWProgress, which are pulling info off the Armory pages) may take some time to update character details, but it will happen eventually. As long as you're able to access Raonlee in-game, that's the core sign that the transfer was successful.

As to getting an additional character service, were you trying to do another service for Raonlee, or get a service for a different character? The game service menus should be referring to the current game data for any characters, not checking against the Armory.
I had this bug recently. If you create a new character on the server you transferred and you confirm the transfer was completed, creating the new character will force the character select screen to update and it will show your character. Happened to my sister too.
04/04/2017 12:26 PMPosted by Metalagon
Hello Cursesensei!

My apologies for any confusion... the Armory page (and especially third-party fansites like WoWProgress, which are pulling info off the Armory pages) may take some time to update character details, but it will happen eventually. As long as you're able to access Raonlee in-game, that's the core sign that the transfer was successful.

As to getting an additional character service, were you trying to do another service for Raonlee, or get a service for a different character? The game service menus should be referring to the current game data for any characters, not checking against the Armory.

but if i using the character in game and wanna purchase game servis the only thing i can see was thw character boost. Any idea to fix that? Looks like data system not recognize my character
m recently transfer from Thrall to Area-52 but until now i cant find my character in any server. I performed the server transfer more then 2 hrs ago. Character Transfer History and it was completed. Any solution for this?
Char name: Maylonos
realm :Thrall to Area 52
faction : Horde