Upcoming change to Legionfall War Supplies

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
One of the core mechanics of Broken Shore gameplay is that of acquiring Legionfall War Supplies to put towards constructing buildings, which in turn unlock various content and bonuses. Recently, we’ve begun to notice that some players have begun stockpiling their Legionfall War Supplies in order to use them at a later time. While this is fine to some degree, if it were to become a more widespread behavior, it could have severely negative effects on the rate at which buildings are constructed, thereby preventing those bonuses and content pieces from being made available.

Therefore, on Thursday, April 6 at roughly 11 AM Pacific time, we’ll be applying a hotfix that will reduce the maximum amount of Legionfall War Supplies a player can stockpile to 1000. This will ensure that building construction can proceed at a regular pace, while still allowing you to keep hold of several turn-ins worth of War Supplies if you like.

Note that, when this hotfix is applied, any Legionfall War Supplies you have over the cap of 1000 will be lost. If you’re currently carrying more than that, please make sure to turn those extra War Supplies in before Thursday.
For the Hoarde...rs!!!
no fun allowed

play our way or get lost
MY HOARD!
HISSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thanks for another anti-player change Blizzard.
Don't forget, No Fun Allowed.
HAHAHAHAHA CALLED IT!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753916269?page=17#post-322
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753777384?page=1#post-20

Devs protecting their horrible design decisions, stay classy!

Self absorbed tone deaf people are so damn predictable.
Stop farming ap
Stop farming Nethershards
Stop grinding Legion fall rep
Stop hoarding supplies
Stop playing our game
really people have over 1000?
Yknow what has a negative effect on things?

The absolute incompetence of this dev team. It's permeated every sect of this expansion and turned it into a repetitive boring timegated pile of garbage.

What's really gonna be funny is when everyone is so sick of doing this time gated crap, they unlock flying and the broken shore is a ghost town so no one will be building stuff up anyway.
ROTFLMAO

This is beyond

Well I'd tell ya, but then acti bliz would nerf that too

Just trust that they missed something and it's gonna be funny since players always understand the system

They may not like it, but they always understand it and do what is in their best interests.

Just like acti bliz does their best interests.

Pity that they don't understand that without customers they have no income, and no need for any of them still having a pay check.

But I"m just gonna sit back and laugh to myself watching things implode.
Okay, I'll bite.

What the hell are you saving them up for? It's not like they're breaking a meme spec or stopping you from cheesing an achievement or something. They're literally not used for anything BUT these turn-ins.

And by NOT turning them in, you're literally impacting other people's gameplay by preventing the other buildings from being unlocked.

I just don't get the point aside from "weehhhh I don't like Blizzard telling me what to do," in which case... idk, if you hate games with specific objectives and gameplay, go reinstall Skyrim.
04/04/2017 06:25 PMPosted by Ornyx
One of the core mechanics of Broken Shore gameplay is that of acquiring Legionfall War Supplies to put towards constructing buildings, which in turn unlock various content and bonuses. Recently, we’ve begun to notice that some players have begun stockpiling their Legionfall War Supplies in order to use them at a later time. While this is fine to some degree, if it were to become a more widespread behavior, it could have severely negative effects on the rate at which buildings are constructed, thereby preventing those bonuses and content pieces from being made available.

Therefore, on Thursday, April 6 at roughly 11 AM Pacific time, we’ll be applying a hotfix that will reduce the maximum amount of Legionfall War Supplies a player can stockpile to 1000. This will ensure that building construction can proceed at a regular pace, while still allowing you to keep hold of several turn-ins worth of War Supplies if you like.

Note that, when this hotfix is applied, any Legionfall War Supplies you have over the cap of 1000 will be lost. If you’re currently carrying more than that, please make sure to turn those extra War Supplies in before Thursday.

oh noes a resource im only going to use until i hit revered is going to be capped

this isnt going to help with contributions once people get pathfinder 2, you need to make it worthwhile and it simply isnt once i get the rep i need
It is just people trying to work the system and blizz is not having it. Kudos to them for letting you keep 10 turn ins worth and the fair warning.
04/04/2017 06:30 PMPosted by Zish
[quote]no fun allowed

play our way or get lost

How is hoarding resources "fun"? In fact, if what Ornyx is saying is true, the lot of you are barring a lot of players their fun by deliberately delaying the construction of the Deliverance Point buildings.
Seriously. You idiots are really grasping at straws to find !@#$ to complain about these days.
04/04/2017 06:35 PMPosted by Zimbango
Stop farming ap
Stop farming Nethershards
Stop grinding Legion fall rep
Stop hoarding supplies
Stop playing our game

Stop !@#$%ing on the forums.
Good. Saw this coming, glad they're getting out in front of it. When I saw how long the mage tower took to go up, how dominantly it did so, and knowing it would only be up for three days, hoarding was inevitable "to keep it up" at the expense of the other two. Not intended at all.
So while you apply this hotfix, can you also make it so the invasions themselves give rep towards Legionfall?

And maybe solve actual problems, instead of ignoring the core problems like Pathfinder existing at all?

Delet this.
04/04/2017 06:40 PMPosted by Hedley

oh noes a resource im only going to use until i hit revered is going to be capped

this isnt going to help with contributions once people get pathfinder 2, you need to make it worthwhile and it simply isnt once i get the rep i need

Do people do emissary caches? Oh what's that? They do? Then they'll keep doing the Broken Shore WQs as well, since doing 4 of them is almost exactly equivalent to doing an emissary cache, with or without the need for rep.
I doubt anyone is still hoarding them since DMF came on Sunday. They were hoarding them last week to dump once they had the rep bonus. Why change that now?
stop having choices reeeeeeeeeee

t. blizzard