Fluff and Blood - Legion Sales Ended

Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, and Onyxia
1 2 3 6 Next
Legion sales have come to an end. Thank you to everyone who joined us this expansion. We'll be back in BFA once raiding starts up again!

-Fluff and Blood
Sale Schedule: None
Template

Fluff and Blood is a top 80 US Mythic raiding guild (11/11M) and is now offering Mythic Gul'dan Mounts and Mythic Argus Mount.

Mythic Packages:
1. Argus with Shackled Ur'zul Mount - 5,000,000 on server or 6,000,000 off server
2. Gul'dan with Hellfire Infernal Mount - 800,000 (~4x WoW Token)
3. Mythic Antorus - 200k per boss up to 10/11M

Loot:
Loot is distributed on Personal Loot and will be "fed" from raiders to buyers if possible.
Raiders have first priority on Titanforged Gear upgrades (975+/985 M Argus)

Raid Times:
Gul'dan Mounts: Tuesdays from 8:00 - 8:45 PM EST
Mythic Antorus: Tue - Wed 8:00 - 12:00 PM EST
Reserved spots are listed in post #2

Payment:
25% nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your spot (Mount Runs)
100% of the payment is due before the run
We only accept in game gold and only accept gold on our server **
Gold can be transferred to our server via character/guild transfer or WoW Tokens.

**Off server payments are done in # of WoW Tokens and are up to 35% more**

Logistics:
Please be on time and at your keyboard for the full run to prevent delays.
You have to play your own character but are not required to do boss mechanics. You may be asked to tag the boss and die if mechanics could kill the raid.

Terms and Conditions:
By scheduling a carry run you agree to follow Blizzards Terms of Use and EULA. If at anytime we suspect you are engaging in activities not supported by the EULA or ToU (including but not limited to account sharing or real world trading) associated with the carry service the run is voided in its entirety and a full refund will be provided. The person scheduling the run, receiving the run, and paying for the run must all be on the same Battle.net account. Any party other than yourself to the carry service is strictly non-negotiable and will void any carry service immediately.

Contacts:
DevilWithin#1542 (Playböybunny) - Raider / Sale Coordinator
Sale Statistics:

Gul'dan Mounts: 85 (60 + 25 for our raiders)

Chosen Carries: 28 successful runs out of 29 attempts
101 out of 103 players received the title on their first attempt (of successful runs)
All players (107) who booked a Chosen run with us received their title!

Heroic/Mythic Loot runs: Not tracked
Added special end of tier pricing for Nighthold!
Added heroic KJ Sales!

Limited sales offer at the moment due to new raid tier
Added Mythic Gul'dan Mount sales - starting September 11th

Reserve your spot today!

Also check out special pricing for all on server purchases!
I bought Fluff and Blood's Gul'dan mount last Monday (September 11). I was able to pay on a random server without issue, and they made the run quick and painless. I greatly appreciate my new mount and I will definitely be using this guild again for future purchases.
I am extremely discouraged at the customer service shown. I changed my email address last night and because of that I had to change my btag. I merged accounts last night and when that happens, you need to change your btag. I can get a GM to confirm that. I would like for you to accept back my request because my real name, that was on the last btag is the same and this character is the SAME character that I played when I was talking through playboy.
I am extremely discouraged at the customer service shown. I changed my email address last night and because of that I had to change my btag. I merged accounts last night and when that happens, you need to change your btag. I can get a GM to confirm that. I would like for you to accept back my request because my real name, that was on the last btag is the same and this character is the SAME character that I played when I was talking through playboy.
I would NEVER suggest buying from this guild ever because clearly they do not know any of blizzards terms and policies when doing account transfers. Learn from my mistake that they are people who are thick skulled and ill minded.
09/25/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Embark

https://imgur.com/fQRjVRw

Legit or not this was not your week which I still tried to accommodate (your actual week was 11/13)
I even delayed your deposit until closer to the scheduled date.
Your entire story raises too many concerns and I am not able to validate any part of it.
You were extremely desperate for the mount but wouldn't pay 2M to SPK yet 1.6M to us is fine.
I'm pretty sure you even hinted at offering $ to get it sooner at one point.
You spring the "new btag" on me the minute before the run with no mention of this elsewhere.
I'm not saying you are but I specifically mention in our T&C that if I suspect any breach of EULA or ToU the run is voided. Specifically any other battletag to the party is strictly non-negotiable from my point of view.
No deposit was paid so we're 100% done.

And if you wonder why I protect myself, this is why:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758837957#post-11

I'm sorry it didn't work out, I wish you best of luck in your hunt for a mount.
Last night, I wrote a ticket asking if I could recover my old account that was banned. They said no but since you got banned during WoD, your mounts are account bound, meaning I could switch my characters over to the email address(the banned one) and continue as is, just with a different log in email address and a btag, since my names on both accounts were the same. I spent 2 hours with a GM and with passport proof of my ID, they switched my characters over manually and my subscription and made me create a new btag. This switch was only to get my spectral tiger and my other mounts on the banned account. It is not sketchy at all.
Last night, I wrote a ticket asking if I could recover my old account that was banned. They said no but since you got banned during WoD, your mounts are account bound, meaning I could switch my characters over to the email address(the banned one) and continue as is, just with a different log in email address and a btag, since my names on both accounts were the same. I spent 2 hours with a GM and with passport proof of my ID, they switched my characters over manually and my subscription and made me create a new btag. This switch was only to get my spectral tiger and my other mounts on the banned account. It is not sketchy at all.
Are you guys selling 7/9M ToS? 8/9 mythic raider, wanted to get a few bosses on an alt. Vanq token specifically and do you take cross server gold?
I am interested in EN Mythic if you guys sell this.
11/03/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Cinnabuns
Are you guys selling 7/9M ToS? 8/9 mythic raider, wanted to get a few bosses on an alt. Vanq token specifically and do you take cross server gold?

We've suspended M ToS sales currently as we are gearing new recruits for Antorus.

11/05/2017 07:31 AMPosted by Kundur
I am interested in EN Mythic if you guys sell this.

I run informal M EN's on Wed/Thur depending on we clear. We can talk.

Best to message me ingame I check the thread only occasionally to update the first couple posts.
I bought a Gul'Dan mount carry, very professional and would recommend! Thanks again guys!
Are yall selling ML heroic antorus?