Salt

General Discussion
These forums.
GD.. the Dead Sea of forums. :-D
...and vinegar potato chips are quite tasty
Or just a group of people that love the game and want to see it better by offering their feedback.
04/05/2017 05:19 AMPosted by Dràcula
Or just a group of people that love the game and want to see it better by offering their feedback.

Nah

If I was your SO and you "loved" me like you "love" WoW then I don't think it'd be a healthy relationship.
Concrete.

Your noggin.

This.

04/05/2017 05:20 AMPosted by Gilloch
Nah

If I was your SO and you "loved" me like you "love" WoW then I don't think it'd be a healthy relationship.

Relationships are a two-way street. How would you react to a SO that only wanted you around for your paycheck...and for the privilege of being their partner, always kept you busy with repetitive chores in order to earn the occasional pat on the back?
I don't have enough content to play WoW 20 hours a day so I'm mad. Like seriously, do they expect me to go outside and be a productive human being?
04/05/2017 05:16 AMPosted by Gilloch
These forums.

Careful. If that nose gets any more brown you'll get you head stuck up there.
04/05/2017 05:20 AMPosted by Gilloch

Nah

How the hell did you come up with such a stupid analogy?

/quack
04/05/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Lucrend
04/05/2017 05:16 AMPosted by Gilloch
These forums.

Fight the power bro! Stick it to the man! Be a rebel!

smh

How about use your head and reason instead of teenage emotions and hormones.
04/05/2017 05:23 AMPosted by Palaab
I don't have enough content to play WoW 20 hours a day so I'm mad. Like seriously, do they expect me to go outside and be a productive human being?

You do know that most people who play WoW have jobs and lives outside of WoW? If you have one main character depending on your play style there is not a lot of content. And given how Blizzard promoted this patch, the undocumented changes, and the nerfs people are disappointed.
The salt ain't free.
...is a substance. unlike you and this thread is lacking.

No, they are not helping at all, they are the kind of people that would want everything on day one and then really unsub when content is over.
GD folk need some high blood pressure meds at this rate
I always love checking in with GD here and there, never enough trolls, illogical posts, or people who quote a random Youtuber. Wait... people are going to be salty about my post! *ninja logs*
04/05/2017 05:29 AMPosted by Gilloch
04/05/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Lucrend

Fight the power bro! Stick it to the man! Be a rebel!

smh

How about use your head and reason instead of teenage emotions and hormones.

I apologize for having my own opinions about how things in a game I've played for 11 years should be handled. In every single post you make all you do is praise Blizzard on how they can do no wrong and how the community should take whatever Blizzard decides and be grateful while getting it.
Better game. Less salt.

/shrug

So people saying, "F this game. The devs sucks. I hate time gating yet I loved MoP (which had time gating also). Fire all the devs." is good feedback? k
World of Whinecraft