multi-billion dollar company

Arenas
2k in legion and glad not at 2700 in season 8? which means you probably ran rmp to 2600 and sat on a low battlegroup? You're irrelevant. Blizzard gave forewarning for titles, and the people not expecting it after season 1 are all just as dumb as you. The last night of ques, was the best que sesh ever. You don't know what doing real arena feels like, you just get triggered when Blizzard doesn't give you instant gratification and give you a title you'll never deserve again.
04/11/2017 09:19 AMPosted by Tavel
2k in legion and glad not at 2700 in season 8? which means you probably ran rmp to 2600 and sat on a low battlegroup? You're irrelevant. Blizzard gave forewarning for titles, and the people not expecting it after season 1 are all just as dumb as you. The last night of ques, was the best que sesh ever. You don't know what doing real arena feels like, you just get triggered when Blizzard doesn't give you instant gratification and give you a title you'll never deserve again.

You went from " this guy doesn't pvp " .. ( as a 1 time glad) to this guy played RMP then said I got 2k in season 1 when it says 2621 on my stats ... are you a fking retard or something ?
The REAL problem here is that with Blizzard's fiasco last season, the confidence level that players have for Blizzard "getting it right" is slim to none in regards to title calculations, and rightfully so. Truthfully, until Blizzard can come out with hard statistics from last season that prove their cutoffs are accurate I'll just sit here and enjoy my popcorn.
04/11/2017 09:22 AMPosted by Seqqx
04/11/2017 09:19 AMPosted by Tavel

You went from " this guy doesn't pvp " .. ( as a 1 time glad) to this guy played RMP then said I got 2k in season 1 when it says 2621 on my stats ... are you a fking retard or something ?

Nah, this guy can't talk about pvp when he hasn't done it since you could transfer to a dead server and camp a title u didn't deserve. This guy is irrelevant and acting like he has any idea what the cut off failures are when hes never achieved a rating EVER to even consider a legion glad. He can't comment here and talk.
04/11/2017 09:22 AMPosted by Oridean
The REAL problem here is that with Blizzard's fiasco last season, the confidence level that players have for Blizzard "getting it right" is slim to none in regards to title calculations, and rightfully so. Truthfully, until Blizzard can come out with hard statistics from last season that prove their cutoffs are accurate I'll just sit here and enjoy my popcorn.
04/11/2017 09:22 AMPosted by Oridean

Good response, nailed it. People chiming in who don't have any idea whats going on, while the people that actually have a chance at a title get disappointed and don't wanna play the game. So you get left with people like seqq. 2k players that complain about title cutoffs and spam arena at 2k. Can't get good ques above 2400 til late at night. So we're all stuck queing into seqqs til we're bored. Or we find another friend queing so we can que into them for points.
04/11/2017 09:23 AMPosted by Tavel
04/11/2017 09:22 AMPosted by Seqqx

Nah, this guy can't talk about pvp when he hasn't done it since you could transfer to a dead server and camp a title u didn't deserve. This guy is irrelevant and acting like he has any idea what the cut off failures are when hes never achieved a rating EVER to even consider a legion glad. He can't comment here and talk.

2621 on season 2 legion = " never achieved a rating ever to be considered legion glad "

- 2017 Retard-Champion that can't read achieves and stats
2621 hasn't been close to a cutoff in awhile. You also got it when your class was nuts, i'll bookmark your armory and watch you this season. You're still irrelevant. LOL
Wish i could be a 2600 boomkin in legion s2 and flex on forums. DAMN
04/11/2017 09:28 AMPosted by Tavel
2621 hasn't been close to a cutoff in awhile. You also got it when your class was nuts, i'll bookmark your armory and watch you this season. You're still irrelevant. LOL

So you went from
> this guy doesn't pvp
> you never got glad, don't know what it feels like to get one
> you cheesed wrath + sat on a !@#$ bg
> never passed 2k in legion
> you Q'ed at night
> you got the rating when your class was OP
> 2621 was never cutoff
> I shall be bookmarking you this season

Holy %^-* you are a psychotic retard LOL
It was incredibly dumb and selfish for blizzard to release estimates and then follow up with higher estimates so close to seasons ending, I'm sorry for those who I told I thought 2600+ would be safe, I thought they made a mistake, but I was wrong.
04/11/2017 09:31 AMPosted by Seqqx
04/11/2017 09:28 AMPosted by Tavel

So you went from
> this guy doesn't pvp
> you never got glad, don't know what it feels like to get one
> you cheesed wrath + sat on a !@#$ bg
> never passed 2k in legion
> you Q'ed at night
> you got the rating when your class was OP
> 2621 was never cutoff
> I shall be bookmarking you this season

Holy %^-* you are a psychotic retard LOL

Wait, did you just do a drawn out equal layout of what i have said? You do realize you quite literally bashed on the best hunter on earth. Flex like you know what titles mean. When i guarantee you played a dot cleave and tab targeted. No retardation here, if anything i see through your flexxing. It's funny, you even went alliance for a title. If you woulda stayed horde it woulda taken you 19 more points LOL. but you wanted the easy way out, which turned out to be what everyone wanted. It's fine, i triggered you enough for you to actually set a layout for a response to look mildly cunning.
04/11/2017 09:19 AMPosted by Egolol
Why do I feel like if I go to posts from Season 1 end .. I would find dilly defending blizzards retarded mistake until they fixed it ... like I am %110 sure he was defending them then as well ...

I'm super vocal about any complaints you degenerate everyone was pissed off about s1 titles and I still have said they could have communicated better just you are beyond salty when you could have at least tried to listen to the projected cutoffs.

Given past experiences with Blizzard and this is season 20 or something, you should always try to get above any estimates no matter where it's from to be safe. An intelligent person would have realized that would be about the best information we would get and try to at least push past the projected estimate. Better luck next time maybe duelist will keep your ego in check lol
04/11/2017 09:32 AMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
It was incredibly dumb and selfish for blizzard to release estimates and then follow up with higher estimates so close to seasons ending, I'm sorry for those who I told I thought 2600+ would be safe, I thought they made a mistake, but I was wrong.

They really shouldn't have got everyone's hopes up. But it did make the last day ques unreal.
I missed Soldier even being what one would assume is 100+ pts over cut off.

Don't tell me their estimations are right :(
04/11/2017 09:43 AMPosted by Donderrion
I missed Soldier even being what one would assume is 100+ pts over cut off.

Don't tell me their estimations are right :(

If the rbg estimates were off I feel bad then esp by that much

They still should have told us the spots required and I believe after everyone complained about it as soon as those last cutoffs were announced they said theyll likely do it in future but who knows if that'll happen.

My only point is how can people say that Blizzards cutoffs were wrong/dumb for arena when it actually ended up around 98% accurate on their estimates, give or take around 10 rating for each title.

Like they gave the updated estimate last minute which they should have kept it more frequently updated however they still did give it and if people saw those projected cutoffs sat 40+ rating below it and didn't que that is actually 100% on them because everyone knows titles spike up tremendously the last day anyways, inflation ends up being insane and it's honestly probably one of the easiest days to get your rating.
Blizzard can't give you statistics to do your own math. That would require participation numbers.

They will never give those. Ever. PvP is on life-support.

Investor evaluations are no longer based on subscription numbers since the token has blurred the line between microtransaction and subscription number. Instead, evaluations are based on rather nebulous estimates of "activity".

If Blizzard released rated PvP numbers it would be a fiasco for them. We -know- the rated PvP numbers from past expansions. For example, S8 Wrath has 1.1mil unique rated accounts above 1000 rating. That's massive. Based on these current Glad spots indicate around 18,300 alliance players, and similar Horde numbers.

Less than 50,000 rated players? From 1.1mil?

I assure you, these numbers will never ever be released. Blizzard will just keep tweeting about "how much arena participation there is!" and "how it's higher than ever!" and how "everyone is having so much fun!"

Are you guys so lost in the microcosm of your video game that you can't see the purpose of Blizzard-Activision?
04/11/2017 08:52 AMPosted by Egolol
" We will be releasing cut-offs before titles are handed out "
- Blizzard Le Liar of Liars

^^^^^^
If the titles are right, it means that wow pvp really died. Less than 150k of people playing pvp to total?
Am i retarded or ...

Gladiator is 0.5% of participation

if roughly 80 to 100 people got it - 2650+ on alliance
Wouldn't that --> 100/0.005 = 20000 participants ?

That would mean this game is !@#$ing dead rofl ?