Too much complaining

General Discussion
Just enjoy the game. Why whine over not getting flying when you want, mob scaling how you want, patch content when you wasn't and so on. Everything Blizzard provides in their game isn't always about what you want. And yes most posters on these forums are unreasonable with their criticism. Get over yourself and have fun
I think what people want is a game that resembles old wow more.

So they speak up. Legion has so many obvious mistakes and unfun gameplay problems and they want them all to be addressed.

Just doing whatever a company wants when there are obvious unpleasant changes is called being a chump.
People complain because they like the game and want it to be better.
So you posted a complaining thread about complaining threads.
Providing feedback helps companies figure out what they're doing wrong, and this helps both the company and the consumer. If you remain quiet, they'll wonder why people are upset, but not be able to do anything about it.
04/11/2017 08:20 AMPosted by Blunta

Isn't like, a bunch of the stuff in legion similar to old wow? Needed to go into dungeons for professions, large grinds, a few attunements, limited flying (remember when flying didn't exist?), etc.

It feels like people want "old wow" with none of the down sides that it had before while gaining all the perks that we have now which is getting closeish to what Legion is/becoming.
Imagine you bought WoW when it first came out, and then every expansion since then.

World of Warcraft: $60
The Burning Crusade: $60
Wrath of the Lich King: $60
Cataclysm: $60
Mists of Pandaria: $60
Warlords of Draenor: $60
Legion: $60

Total = $420

Months since launch: 148
Subscription (per month): $15

Total: $2,220

For a grand average total of $2,640. Just for the ability to play. This is not factoring in any and all extra costs like purchasing WoW tokens, mounts, pets, and account services.

So yes, people have absolutely every right to be upset when something that has cost them that much money (and time) starts to go down the drain, in their eyes. You may not pay for your own things yet, but most people who work for a living and spend that much into entertainment, expect a level of quality to be upheld.
04/11/2017 08:22 AMPosted by Adelphie
People complain because they like the game and want it to be better.

100% this, players do not settle for nonsense decisions and demand better.

Rock on!
04/11/2017 07:39 AMPosted by Sionz
Just enjoy the game.

Just shut up.
04/11/2017 08:23 AMPosted by Girlnextdoor

cause, yeah.
04/11/2017 08:30 AMPosted by Daive

For a grand average total of $2,640. Just for the ability to play. This is not factoring in any and all extra costs like purchasing WoW tokens, mounts, pets, and account services.

You can't really bring up like that. Like you did play through all of the expansions. You played vanilla WoW and went through the content when it was live and had fun, you played TBC and had fun, you played WotLK and had fun and so so
Basically, you got the content you paid for so far in the past.

I don't regret buying Legion for 60$ because it has far more content than it's price and sub. But i would've probably bought it after all content is released if i knew things would go like this
Players have been whining in these forums since the beginning.

It's like this in every expansion. People complain about how the previous expansions and/or vanilla are better in every single way and how horrible the current game is.

Yet, these are generally the same people who never unsub or will always come back for the next expansion if they do.

It's like an unending cycle of whining and bitterness.

I know I'll get down voted for saying this, but toxicity of these forums are starting to make me cracky. >_<
04/11/2017 07:39 AMPosted by Sionz
Just enjoy the game. Why whine over not getting flying when you want, mob scaling how you want, patch content when you wasn't and so on. Everything Blizzard provides in their game isn't always about what you want. And yes most posters on these forums are unreasonable with their criticism. Get over yourself and have fun

Quit whining and enjoy the forums why don't you.
04/11/2017 08:23 AMPosted by Girlnextdoor

And you posted a thread about people complaining about people complaining about complaining posts.

Oooo, this a fun mini game.....

Edit: And the OP is right. The idea that people complain because they want the game to be better is accurate.........for a small minority. Most people complain for the simple fact that they can and will complain about something even if their every concern is addressed.
04/11/2017 08:28 AMPosted by Falckor
04/11/2017 08:20 AMPosted by Blunta

Isn't like, a bunch of the stuff in legion similar to old wow? Needed to go into dungeons for professions, large grinds, a few attunements, limited flying (remember when flying didn't exist?), etc.

It feels like people want "old wow" with none of the down sides that it had before while gaining all the perks that we have now which is getting closeish to what Legion is/becoming.

When i look back, there were way less downsides. Wrath cata and mop you could pretty much do whatever you wanted.

In legion you HAVE to do all this mindless grinding.