Worst class for transmog

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
I'd say hunter/shaman. It is always magic nature or wild nature or some weird sci fi punk set. The other classes get more themes cause of more variety in classes.
If you mix hunter with undead ... you go beyond the so-so mail options to all of that armor looking like it's rotting off you.
I managed to put together a set that i like for my hunter. but overall they have the worst armor selection. you could lump shaman in here as well just for general mail armor, but their tier and pvp sets usually look pretty good.

id also have to include demon hunters and monks, simply cuz they dont go back as far as the other classes and have limited pvp/tier sets.

maybe DKs as well.. cuz most of their armor boils down to "dark blue/black with skulls for shoulders"
I think we can all agree that there are a couple races that seem to have good skeletal structures and proportions for gear.

The rest (ie, the majority) look pretty awkward in it.
04/11/2017 11:31 AMPosted by Lunnaya
Dishonorable mention: Monk(seems like blizz is trying to make them into something that they are not)

I think my mog looks good thankyouverymuch.
04/11/2017 01:16 PMPosted by Briyanna

... All those green bubbles look like growths to me. Very odd.

(NOTE: Not claiming anything for mine - I'm about as generic as they come, I'd wager.)
What is the worst class that has a crappy transmog in your opinion?

For me it's hunter, all their armor looks really ugly. I find it very rare for a hunter to come up with a great transmog.

Dishonorable mention: Monk(seems like blizz is trying to make them into something that they are not)

Was going to say hunter. Our tier sets are almost universally horrible and a bunch of our green/blue sets are unfinished.
I'm so glad I stockpiled all the vanilla armor sets so long ago. I have fairly decent options for most of my girls. It's not really a class problem but race for me. I haven't found anything good to put on a panda of any class and am still toying with my new worgen druid.

That new transmog system totally validated my years and years of hoarding. ><
04/11/2017 01:16 PMPosted by Briyanna

You look more like a Warlock
Hey now. It's hard to be green and look this good.
Hunter. Mail is the worst of the 4 armor types already but at least shaman can look elementaly and powerful, hunters just look bad.
The best looking hunters are the ones that use shaman look alike armor.
04/11/2017 01:52 PMPosted by Averyx
Hunter. Mail is the worst of the 4 armor types already but at least shaman can look elementaly and powerful, hunters just look bad.

Mail from vanilla and some bc stuff looks good. Who knows what you'd have to pay for a full set of ornate or the like these days.

Pillagers, ornate, banded variants, and the like. Go look at transmog boe sets from vanilla. A lot of those look good and not just the street walker types.
I'd say that Demon Hunters have it pretty bad, just because they have so few sets to really choose from.
04/11/2017 12:26 PMPosted by Juggalownd
Undead warrior is atrocious.

HEY!!!

Awwww....ouch. My Pride...
04/11/2017 12:23 PMPosted by Weimar
Female worgen with plate. Shoulders are either too big or clip into the girls.
At least Chosen Dead looks okay on them. Unfortunately, you're still playing a female worgen.
Hunter for sure. So many of their tiers look bad.
Cloth and plate. Good.

Mail and leather. Bad.
Am I invisible? Do people not see me rockin' this Transmog?
Hunter wins in a landslide. It's the only reason I don't play one.