908 Spriest/907 Ret LF2day raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
908 Spriest/907 Ret pally LF a raiding guild that's raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We are currently 4/10M. Our last raiding guild fell apart due to people quiting and not being able to fill a 20 man roster. If you want to look up or logs my name is Faded on Gorefiend and the Ret is Huggles on Gorefiend. If you are intrested add my Btag TGSfaded#1173
<Storm> is a legacy guild on Sargeras, formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, we've consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout its history. We later relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent.

We are focused on finding people who are enthusiastic and passionate about raiding. Our goal is to clear the content at the highest difficulty, but with leisure.

Progression:
    HFC 13/13 Mythic, EN 7/7 Mythic, ToV 3/3H 2/3M, NH 10/10H 5/10M

Raid Times:
    Tuesday thru Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (7-10 CST/Server)

High Priority:
    Tank: CLOSED
    Healer: OPEN
    Ranged DPS: OPEN
    Melee DPS: OPEN

*We will take any exceptional applicants, so if your class is not listed, please feel free to apply still.*

Outside of raid several member enjoy games such as LoL, HoTS, Overwatch, and others, and are always looking for more people to join.

To apply, please visit storm-sargeras.enjin.com and fill out an application. If you wish to speak to someone before or after applying feel free to contact Belamuel in game or add Belamuel#1920.
<Hypnotic> US Turalyon
Alliance | Progression EN: 7/7M ToV: 2/3M NH: 10/10H 8/10M
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/

Ventrilo | RCLoot Council

Recruitment:

Hypnotic maintains a 24-man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear.

What we need:

Tank
RDPS

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.
http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
Sorry mates the only days I can are Tuesday and Wednesdays. I can also do a late late night raiding guild anywhere after 12am PCT
Guilds dead
<Raiding With my Gnomies> 4/10M

We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild looking for skilled players to help us progress through The Nighthold.

We raid 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM EST Friday & Saturday night.

If you are interested and willing to do Friday/Saturday instead please contact Bnet: GM / Raid lead - Sauceboss#1156, Council - Metrixxystem#1539 (myself).
LF Tues and Wends guild
Hello Faded,

If you're willing to consider a transfer to Alliance, we only raid 2 nights and have immediate openings for skilled DPS.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 8/10M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749087691#1

Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
<Sriracha>[H] on Mug'thol (Connected with Dragonmaw and Akama)

Progress: 4/10 Mythic and only been stepping in to Mythic for a few weeks.(Only 4, and the first two weeks were Skorp only with 17 raiders)

Needs: DPS, Heals.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs at 7:00 Pst. Optional raids on Sunday.

Emphasize talent more than anything (except toxic players), expect 43 weapon traits and proper gems/enchants.

Non-toxic group of adults, laid back and so far are killing bosses in far less attempts than other guilds.

Message me on B.net cronis#1604
Grizznar ill send you a B-tag request once i get home from work.
bumpoorino
Pleb here looking for a home.
bumper cars
Don't you . . . . .forget about me
still looking >_<
Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for our guild if you are able to make our days. We have core spots open for your classes. We completed 3 new Mythic bosses in the past week putting us at 4/10M. We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is a little more information about our guild:

<Internet Kings>4/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid/future sales runs Monday 8:30 -11:30pm ▣ 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting DPS & Healers to complete our last couple spots of the 20 man roster.

Ranged DPS:
▣ Balance Druid
▣ Hunter
▣ Mage
▣ Shadow Priest
▣ Elemental Shaman
▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
▣ Monk
▣ Rogue
▣ Warrior
▣ Retribution Paladin
▣ Frost DK
▣ Enhancement Shaman
▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
▣ Holy Paladin

About us:

<Internet Kings> *** 4/10M NH *** is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST with an Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid Monday 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord. Female friendly environment with multiple females in the raid group.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
Fern - Fernleaf#1673
Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490
Sorry my dude, i can really onlt raid Tues/Wends >.<
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums
Hey man, If you still have not found anything, give us a look. We are the second mythic team of Dark Twilight, the number 1 guild on Bloodhoof. We are currently 3/10 and looking for more dps to round out the team. We raid Sunday/Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST with an offnight of Wednesday for Normal/Heroic. The advantage to having two raid teams is that there are people running PvE content all the time as opposed to the typical only logging in during raid days.

If you are interested, I'd like to talk to you about it. Hit me up on bnet at Vultein#1380 or Discord Vultein#7253
Halp me find a tues and wends guild