BM hunts

Arenas
When are Bm hunts going to be nerfed? This is an unhealthy pvp design.
I finally experienced their pillar pets tonight.

I had to keep moving because standing still and trying to heal they were doing too much dmg
Shocking....its totally unhealthy now, but last two seasons it was fine right.

Right now your frustrated because your not used to it, so here it is, the amazing answer to this BM Sep spec in 2v2. 3v3 is pointless. 1v1, blizz doesnt design teh game for 1v1.

1. Don't waste time killing Pets, especially Hati.
2. CC the pet (i know you can't always burst monkey and need to use those non damaging abilities, but you can do this)
3. Kill the teammate, ignore the huntard unless he comes out to play. If he comes out to play, he can only turtle once. But seriously, kill the damn teammate.

PS: if your with a healer...have the healer play in the front lines a cc and stuff. Can actually make a go at the hunter if you want, though seriously, cc the pet and kill the teammate. Makes a huge difference. Stop running around letting the pets kill you. Cant kite them with blink strikes anyway....unless of course you know of a rock, ramp, bridge, stairs, or gap to bug out pets.
04/14/2017 05:33 AMPosted by Rélik

Right now your frustrated because your not used to it, so here it is, the amazing answer to this BM Sep spec in 2v2. 3v3 is pointless. 1v1, blizz doesnt design teh game for 1v1.

2. CC the pet (i know you can't always burst monkey and need to use those non damaging abilities, but you can do this)
3. Kill the teammate, ignore the huntard unless he comes out to play. If he comes out to play, he can only turtle once. But seriously, kill the damn teammate.

lol

Venturing into the mind of a Challenger
make hunters pet abilities require los of the hunter
I agree nerf warriors and mages.
04/14/2017 05:37 AMPosted by Sùngrazer

Pallies & frost DKs are the hard counter and healers that are offensive. If you want to laugh at my previous title, I could care less and you should probably check the date of that. Being glad requires a lot of time and effort, and incredible skill. I'm a casual washed up pvpr from BC with half their skill. I don't play 100 games a week anymore, I'm lucky if I get 10, but I play the class and have played that version of the spec. I know how it works and I assume most dont play hunter hunter (BM/SV) like i do. So yes, wasting time on the pillar humper is dumb unless you make them come out. You can at least stop teh pet, the main source of damage, since its coming at you behind a pillar or anything else.
04/14/2017 06:10 AMPosted by Rélik
Pallies & frost DKs are the hard counter and healers that are offensive. If you want to laugh at my previous title, I could care less and you should probably check the date of that. Being glad requires a lot of time and effort, and incredible skill. I'm a casual washed up pvpr from BC with half their skill. I don't play 100 games a week anymore, I'm lucky if I get 10, but I play the class and have played that version of the spec. I know how it works and I assume most dont play hunter hunter (BM/SV) like i do. So yes, wasting time on the pillar humper is dumb unless you make them come out. You can at least stop teh pet, the main source of damage, since its coming at you behind a pillar or anything else.

It's impossible. You're trying to craft a vision that is so far off reality. You can't just make up a scenario that clearly doesn't work. Not going to throw my Hoj's into Pets while they have bestial wrath. Not going to Pve their pets to death. I will "Be aggressive" But after the first few setups with no kill you might aswell /Afk out. When a majority of the pvp community !@#$%es about something. It's mostly likely it's broken, and not just baddies complaining. When I play with a Dh. They actually fight us. Sometimes we lose though because. Well it's still a dumb spec. When I play with a Spriest/Afflic. Might aswell /Afk before the gates open.
04/14/2017 12:44 AMPosted by Mandarin
When are Bm hunts going to be nerfed? This is an unhealthy pvp design.

sadly and ashamed to admit this... Was just 2v3 by a BM/Disp Priest :(

Our team was Aff, Ret, MW---- They couldn't catch the hunter, and couldn't kill the healer.... Sooooo I cannot get away from the pets and even once killed he resummons him back in no time... Yes the combo may be horrible but this is really unacceptable....

PS: if your with a healer...have the healer play in the front lines a cc and stuff. Can actually make a go at the hunter if you want, though seriously, cc the pet and kill the teammate. Makes a huge difference. Stop running around letting the pets kill you. Cant kite them with blink strikes anyway....unless of course you know of a rock, ramp, bridge, stairs, or gap to bug out pets.

Your crap
I'll leave my "hey we already know" quote here...
04/07/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Ettlem
04/07/2017 10:24 AMPosted by Wolfist
out of control. deal twice as much as DH

No.

Way.

I've never seen a thread like this. It's so well thought out. This is new information that the public and Blizzard must have. How has this flown under the radar?

This is a double edged sword though. Surely once more hunters see this thread they will all swap to BM. The ladder will be flooded with BM hunters in every bracket at all levels of play. After that, this forum will be nothing but BM qq posts and this thread, being the first of it's kind, will surely hit the post cap.

A blue will be forced to grace us with their presence to raise the post cap so we can continue with our constructive feedback to assist Blizzard in resolving this issue in a timely manner.

And I'll leave my "your solution may be the preferred, but it's impractical at the moment" info below...
04/14/2017 05:46 AMPosted by Kyôsuke
make hunters pet abilities require los of the hunter

That requires a design change of abilities. Because it will not benefit PvE, it's probably at the bottom of the list of '!@#$-to-do'. The following are changes that the PvP team can make on their own.
1. replace/redesign/nerf Separation Anxiety. replacing/redesigning would take longer, but nerfing it to 10% bonus damage would make it unviable.
2. Nerf Dire Frenzy hard to promote using Stomp instead. Damage from Stomp is close to Dire Frenzy, yet Dire Beast requires LOS to use.
That could be done by the PvP team to eliminate the non-LOS play style and it wouldn't require interaction with any other team at Blizz (class design, etc).

How do you think people play BM? Because I'll tell you

1. Queue with a mistweaver or rdruid
2. Find a pillar and run around it while your healer stops the enemy dps from ever getting close to you.
3. Trap people, snare them, binding shot, root/stun/para/cyclone/vortex, all used to get away, not to CC the enemy healer.
4. If the enemy FINALLY connects to you before your pets have killed them, you just get ironbarked / cocooned or turtle. May as well, because soon they won't be able to connect again and by the time they'll be able to reach you again, you'll have that defensive back.

There is no "ignoring the huntard". It's always the other way around. The huntard ignores the enemy, and his pets do all the work. You can't really just catch up to him.

How do you reckon someone's going to be able to kill their healer when they have vortex/bash/root/blink or para/rolls/legsweep(or rop), trap/slows/binding shot all at their disposal for the express purpose of kiting?

I know you're a hunter and you're biased so it is hard to understand, but please, stay in your lane.
https://gyazo.com/ef26848831e182d39201d147cf089bfd
i play a sub rogue. so its not uncommon to beat BM in 2s. as its quite easy for both my partner and i to just stack on top of him the whole time. though not many specs have that gorilla glue aka shadowstrike.

however
veeeery few things are as triggering.. win or lose. the whole design is a fail.

the ONLY time i could accept that gameplay is if next expac blizz brings in a necromancer class.
04/14/2017 05:37 AMPosted by Sùngrazer

hunter pets need to be slower... they run like 120 mph
04/14/2017 11:17 AMPosted by Fusionbae
It's all relevant to real life. If a Shark-Trex equipped with a cannon, rocket boosters and Bergrisst playing on his arcanite reaper, was chasing you then i don't think you would be able to escape death

http://m.imgur.com/a/oafK8
04/14/2017 11:30 AMPosted by Gobgobtotems
04/14/2017 11:17 AMPosted by Fusionbae
It's all relevant to real life. If a Shark-Trex equipped with a cannon, rocket boosters and Bergrisst playing on his arcanite reaper, was chasing you then i don't think you would be able to escape death

http://m.imgur.com/a/oafK8

tru