DH Havoc (881) LFG on Stormscale cause...

Guild Recruitment
Putting this out there cause tired of Ninja Guild Invites =)

LFG that isn't too serious but is serious enough. Came from the 'olden days' of WoW and jumped to Stormscale a while back cause, bored. Never did a mythic but am just starting to hit that wall. Came from Terenas (Opera non Verba/Immortalus) where combined with vodka, random potty humor, industrial/gothic/electronic music (which I write when I find time) and a serious quotient based on all of the above, you get an idea of the type of guild I'm looking for.

Oh, and no plans to go to Blizzcon again. Twice was enough and Ozzy was epic enough. :)
Though it would require the server change which your not looking for, we'd love to have you if you changed your mind!

Hello there!

Who we are: <Catastrophe>[H][Bleeding Hollow] is a new guild looking to recruit skilled players to fill up our roster for NH progression. Though we are a new guild, we are composed of a few skilled players most of whom have already cleared NH on heroic.

Our current goals: For the moment we are planning to continue clearing NH(n/h) as well as EN/ToV(n/h/m) until we've compiled enough competent and geared players to push mythic NH. (we do dabble in PVP and love M+)

What we're looking for: We are looking good players who like to have fun are willing to commit to set days for raiding, can listen to direction in regards to raid leading and are not afraid to ask questions. People make mistakes and progression is hard and we accept that but want players who are willing to learn to make themselves better. We are currently looking for ALL ROLES and SPECS (Except Tanks), Obviously there will be cookies for DPS and HEALERS. Preferred ilvl around 865(+ -) though we are willing to help gear along the way for committed players!

Raid times: As of right now raid times are Wednesdays & Thursdays 9:30pm-12pm EST [raid times are subject to change based on player availability]

Requirements: [Discord/LootCouncil/DBM will be required for guild raiding, do not have to speak, but do have to listen]

Contact us: If you would like and invite or have any more question feel free to reply on here or: Guild Lead: bnet: Thoar#1845 - - - Discord: Cuzo#8664

Look forward to your reply! :)
Hi there!

I'm looking for a couple more reliable, dedicated team players to join our guild! We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST.

We may be exactly what you are looking for! We are a long standing guild (since 2008) very friendly and team oriented. We are not hard core by any means. We aim to raid as stress free/relaxed as possible while maintaining a positive/fun raiding atmosphere. While progression is a goal, it is not the end of the world if we wipe. We will push together as a team as we are ready to do so!

We lost some of our core over the last few months so over the last few weeks we have been more focused on the strength of our team the pushing content. Our team is finally ready to push again, with Heroic Guldan as our first stop and then onward to look at some mythics when we can. We are currently 9/10H NH (Guldan 8%) and 7/7M EN (cutting edge) 3/3H ToV completed.

If any of this could possibly interest you and a long term stable home is what you seek then please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums