880 Prot Warrior LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi. I'm kind of new to the game, but I know my prot warrior very well. I'm looking for a new guild where I can grow and learn. Although I've never tanked a raid I'm definitely willing and eager to learn. My server is Stormrage.
Hey would like to talk if you're still looking, BNET ID: JUGGERNAUT#12336
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Dfguild.com/Forums
Though it would require a transfer you'd be a perfect fit in Catastrophe!

Smaller guild who like to have fun but remain serious on our two raid days, we'll help teach you the raid and get you going! :)

Hello there!

Who we are: <Catastrophe>[H][Bleeding Hollow] is a new guild looking to recruit skilled players to fill up our roster for NH progression. Though we are a new guild, we are composed of a few skilled players most of whom have already cleared NH on heroic.

Our current goals: For the moment we are planning to continue clearing NH(n/h) as well as EN/ToV(n/h/m) until we've compiled enough competent and geared players to push mythic NH. (we do dabble in PVP and love M+)

What we're looking for: We are looking good players who like to have fun are willing to commit to set days for raiding, can listen to direction in regards to raid leading and are not afraid to ask questions. People make mistakes and progression is hard and we accept that but want players who are willing to learn to make themselves better. We are currently looking for ALL ROLES and SPECS (Except Tanks), Obviously there will be cookies for DPS and HEALERS. Preferred ilvl around 865(+ -) though we are willing to help gear along the way for committed players!

Raid times: As of right now raid times are Wednesdays & Thursdays 9:30pm-12pm EST [raid times are subject to change based on player availability]

Requirements: [Discord/LootCouncil/DBM will be required for guild raiding, do not have to speak, but do have to listen]

Contact us: If you would like and invite or have any more question feel free to reply on here or: Guild Lead: bnet: Thoar#1845 - - - Discord: Cuzo#8664

Look forward to your reply! :)
Want a great group of friends that !@#$ in discord and bull%^-* non-stop because they have no life? How about a group that calls the discord on their lunch break to find out
what everyone is doing? That is who we are, and we call ourselves <Comfortably Dumb> an not-so-newish guild that is recruiting to create the greatest group of raiders there ever
was, or at least some good enough to kill some bosses. We are looking for dependable people that will show up to raid and either gear themselves or be ready to have us gear them so
they can have fun with us! Of course, as casual as we sound we are actually looking to move into mythic after we create the right group of plebs. Currently <6/10> H Night hold and moving forward,
we just want to replace the pug spots with guild spots.

Raid Time: Saturday and Sunday 9pm server to 12pm server
Server: Mal'ganis
Officers for more info: Ashnkitties#1576
*Please pst for inquires about our needs, we will fit you in!
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Corrupt Intentions - Union - Uldum
7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 H NH and 3/10 Mythic

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Tomb of Sargeras fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

For more info check here; https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753935706#1
Hey there! I think we'd be the guild for you. We enjoy helping out new players of all kinds :D

About Us

Raven is a reforming guild that recently moved to Garona server (Alliance) from Bleeding Hollow (Horde). We are a casual raiding and leveling guild that raids one night a week on Friday nights. We are looking for like-minded players that want to have fun and enjoy themselves. In addition to max level content; we are accepting players of all levels, skill level, and classes into our growing community in hopes to make new friends and family to enjoy WoW as it's ment to be. We are mainly recruiting for ToS raiding, but are willing to step into Nighthold if enough players are interested.
    WE DO NOT REQUIRE SERVER TRANSFERS IN ORDER TO RAID

We are also a very casual raiding guild; due to this we will not be a mythic level caliber guild and our goal is to progress through normal and heroic raiding only. After completing Normal and Heroic difficulties, and if cross-realm mythic is available, we will consider possibly stepping foot into higher content.

Raid days and times
Friday (8pm-11pm EST.) (7pm-10pm Central) (5pm-8pm Pacific)

Progression
10/10N : We host and run successful cross realm raiding every Raid night clearing NH

Recruitment
    Tanks - Bear, BM, DH, Pally
    Healers - Priest, Druid, Monk, Pally
    Melee - OPEN
    Ranged - OPEN

Loot
All loot is distributed through Personal Loot. We ask if you get a downgrade, you trade it to another guild member who can use it.

Voice
We use DISCORD for all our voice communications needed. We do require all raiders to be in Discord on raid nights to listen to strats and communicate.

Contact (Please add to discuss joining)
Guild Master : HeyitsShenan#1390
Currently accepting inquires for Officer/Raid Leader roles in guild