[A] Knights Who Say Ni; Icecrown/Malygos 9/9H

Guild Recruitment
Summary

Raid Times/Days: Monday & Tuesday 8-11pm CST
Cleared: 9/9N & 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Izzerien#1968
Needs: DPS (tank/healer offspec appreciated but not necessary!)

Ni!

If ye wish to find a home to hang your helmet: Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men and women of valor! For the entrance to this guild's lair is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with it... and lived! BONES of full fifty men lie *strewn* about its lair! So! Brave knights! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth...

*puts fingers in front of mouth like fangs*

What! Is your quest?
The Knights are seeking like-minded adults for our raid team. We prefer members looking for an established community to call home over those just looking for a place to raid for a time.

What! Do you have to offer?
We offer a mature, drama-free, established community of gamers that will not wink out; camaraderie, out-of-raid guild activities of a wide variety, a lively community, occasional bouts of irreverence, and plenty of laughs. We offer free summons to raids, provided we can talk the warlock into summoning his summoning stone and access to Camelot. It is a silly place. Our raid team is currently 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras with steady progression.

Who! Are the Knights Who Say Ni?
We are the original Knights with a 17 year history in gaming. We can be found Alliance side on the Icecrown-Malygos server. We were a beta guild, are one of the oldest guilds on the server, and have been continuously active and raiding since our inception. We are comprised of a mixture of playstyles from harder-core to casual players. The Knights Who Say Ni pride ourselves on the character of our members; we maintain a relaxed, friendly, and positive atmosphere. Our raid team is effective, but also a lot of fun to be a part of.

What! Are Your Raid Needs?
Right now, we are looking for a DPS, (tank or healer offspec greatly appreciated but not necessary!). While those are our targets please feel free to contact me if you play another role! We will not recruit you for the bench. These are always core raiding spots.

Raid Details
Monday: 8-11 CST (Our server's time)
Tuesday: 8-11 CST

Loot: Personal

What! Are Your Expectations for Members?
As a member of our guild you are expected to comport yourself with a sense of honor, as well as a sense of humor. We try not to take ourselves too seriously. Expectations for core raiders are a positive attitude, team-spirit, punctuality, consistent attendance, and preparedness and knowledge of mechanics. Specifically, all raiders should be available for invites fifteen minutes early. Raids run for three hours, with a ten-minute break at the halfway point (1.5 hours). This is a progression raid. Come prepared to wipe, shake it off, and hit it again. You don’t need that arm, it’s just a flesh wound!

If we're what you're looking for, bring us a shrubbery and send recruitment officer Izzerien a tell or an in-game mail. We'll be in touch asap. You can also get in touch with me from my battletag - Izzerien#1968

We look forward to playing with you!
Did you hear what Kil'jaeden said to us?!

He was all, "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Izzerien," you and all your silly English KNNNNNNIGGITS!."

A couple more good Knights saying Ni to the denizens of the Nighthold, say I, and victory will be ours!
Trivia Facts for Knights who say Ni:

Morgi weighs the same as a duck.

We are the original Knights who say Ni across all servers, with 17-year-old gaming history together dating back to Asheron's Call.

Izzerien requires Innervates at 2% boss health.

Our tanks taunt grizzly bears, bulls, and MMA fighters IRL, and our healers practice Whack-A-Mole at Chuck E. Cheeses twice a week.

At the time of this posting, our seventh H NH boss, Botanist, is just about down. Best pull is 32%, and we only just started working on her.

Knights who say Ni once won a Winter Veil screenshot contest by Blizzard.

Knights who say Ni are looking for ranged DPS, especially one with a healing offspec they might enjoy swapping into occasionally.

Battletagging Izzerien#1968 is the first step on the path to your membership with this great guild!
Requirements for Consideration for Membership for Knights who say Ni for Core Group for Raiding for All Kinds of Sorts of Things and Stuff:

1: Must know Klingon, English, or Gobbledygook as a primary language.

2: Must know your spellbook thoroughly, because there's always those obscure little abilities that turn out to be a signifigant help on some encounters.

3: Must play from a computer more recent than a Commodore. The Commodores are still angry that Lionel Ritchie left.

4: Must not be offended by silly Frenchmen with outrageous accents.

5: Must be open to constructive criticism, and able to admit to a mistake, the better to learn from it and improve as a player.

6. Must have a sense of honor, and a sense of humor.

7. Must be able to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with... A HERRING!

8. Must not be above saying, "Ni!" to an old woman passing by.

9. Must know the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow.

10. Must battletag Izzerien#1703 to chat about potential membership.
Ni! We are now up to 8/10 heroic, after killing Spellblade and Botanist last night! Unfortunately, the Botanist destroyed our one remaining shrubbery. If you have a great attitude, good dps (or heals!), and can provide the Knights Who Say Ni with a shrubbery, then you would be a great fit! Add my battletag and let's discuss!

Izzerien#1968
Bump!
lol yall crack me up.
Ni!
Curious what it's like to raid with Ni? Checkout our latest progression kill!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgnu3AxS7YE
Ni!
*Slaps down at thy feet a Herring, whilst the crashing boom of a tree in the distance is heard*

Knights of Ni! I have added the one you call Izzerien to the Tag of Battles. I have interest in joining your ranks! What say you?
Ni!
Ni!
Ni! Killed Gul'Dan last night and are now 10/10H! We are continuing to look for a 4th healer for our team (paladin or shaman preferred)!
Ni! Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras!
Ni!
Ni!
Ni!
Ni!
Ni!