891 Prot warrior LFG

Guild Recruitment
891 Prot warrior looking for a raiding/mythic + guild doing normal/heroic nighthold.

Availability is wed-sunday 5pm-9pm P.S.T
Willing to server transfer/Faction change
looking for more of an off tank role
Fury off spec 890 but I don't have legendarys for it or DOS/Convergance so dps is low on it (around 3-400k)

Benihiko#1830
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Dfguild.com/Forums
Hey we would love to have you in the guild! Smaller group who like to have fun but remain serious on our two raid days. In the off time we run lots of m+, pvp etc! If things sound good please contact me as soon as ya can :)

Hello there!

Who we are: <Catastrophe>[H][Bleeding Hollow] is a new guild looking to recruit skilled players to fill up our roster for NH progression. Though we are a new guild, we are composed of a few skilled players most of whom have already cleared NH on heroic.

Our current goals: For the moment we are planning to continue clearing NH(n/h) as well as EN/ToV(n/h/m) until we've compiled enough competent and geared players to push mythic NH. (we do dabble in PVP and love M+)

What we're looking for: We are looking good players who like to have fun are willing to commit to set days for raiding, can listen to direction in regards to raid leading and are not afraid to ask questions. People make mistakes and progression is hard and we accept that but want players who are willing to learn to make themselves better. We are currently looking for ALL ROLES and SPECS (Except Tanks), Obviously there will be cookies for DPS and HEALERS. Preferred ilvl around 865(+ -) though we are willing to help gear along the way for committed players!

Raid times: As of right now raid times are Wednesdays & Thursdays 9:30pm-12pm EST [raid times are subject to change based on player availability]

Requirements: [Discord/LootCouncil/DBM will be required for guild raiding, do not have to speak, but do have to listen]

Contact us: If you would like and invite or have any more question feel free to reply on here or: Guild Lead: bnet: Thoar#1845 - - - Discord: Cuzo#8664

Look forward to your reply! :)