873 RDRUID LF RECRUITMENT

Guild Recruitment
Just recently came back to WoW and looking to progress with a group of players.

1. Times available & time zone: I am from US, CST. I work from home so I am as open as can be when it comes to time available.

2. Server preference: A higher population would be nice, prefer PVP, but progressing as a team is first and foremost so I would consider any.

3. Faction preference: Any

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: More hardcore the better

5. Current progression/experience: This expansion I have only done heroics, a few mythic dungeons and LFRs looking to continue my progress.

6. Recent logs (if available): All my logs are expired on WoL I was Hybridlol-Blackrock in the guild <One>

7. Contact info: keemogee#1279

8. Anything else: I am on the majority of the day and am always down to do something. If I can find a group of people to do mythic dungeons or something of the sort to cut out the LFG browser I will be on par for raiding very quick. Just about 39 on artifact.
I can offer you a full time healing spot asap!!! Taylorshift#1471

We raid Tues/Thurs 8PM-11PM EST!

3/10 mythic leadership.
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums
Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872
Legion Dèl Diablo
We are a fun guild but we take our raiding seriously. From classic to Wrath we have downed every boss on hardmode ( thats what they called mythics back then lol fun times) we hated how easy the game had become. Now we are back and looking to raid in Nighthold. Guild is 7/7H EN 10/10 N NH 10/10 H NH and moving into mythic.

Server
Currently located on Lightbringer running off of PST time zone on Alliance side

Raid times

Monday, Tuesday & Thursday @ 9PM to 12AM PST (11pm to 2am CT)
    We are 10/10N 10/10H with AoTC

What is needed?

Currently we are in need of
    The guild is pretty full when it comes to healers but we are in need of a druid healer and can def. fit them in.

Here is a list of classes we are looking for form most to least needed.

*Rogue
*Enhancement Shaman
*Windwalker Monk
*Unholy DeathKnight
*Fury Warrior
*Warlock
*Shadow Priest
Currently we are short about 4 dps form a full 20 man

Who do I contact?
You can add Xadam#1414 (GM/Main Recruiter) or Peskyshark#1285 ( Officer Recruiter) You can also send mail to AvaRaè (alt code 3210) or Ariaká (Alt code 0225)

Misc. Info
We use discord for our raids and our loot system is RNG based

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO HIT ME OR ARI UP OR GO TO WOWLDD.ENJIN.COM
Hey there, we are Acquired Taste and we are a 25+ guild that prides ourselves on having a great and social community. We have 2 raid groups, and lots of people that run M+, world quests, old content and LFR's together. We usually have 15 - 20 people active in Discord and more online. We are comprised of singles, married people and couples that all play together. We have members with a wide range of professions but we all are gamers at the end. Raid Times are Tues/Wed @630 but also have a group that raids Fri/Sat @ 8:30 server

If you are easily hurt by smartass comments, or are anti social we are not for you but if you like to have fun, are witty and want to play with like minded gamers, then shoot us a msg @ http://taste.guildlaunch.com

Thanks for your time,
Prepi
Hello Fellow WOWer,
I am part of an awesome guild looking for more players. We currently need players for Mythic Nighthold Progression and beyond! We accept all types of players, Casual, Need Gear/Wanting to Raid, PVP, or just to chill and chat :) We also understand there is life outside WOW, so attendance is encouraged but understandable. If your interested please visit our website for more info, message me on Bnet, or just respond to this post :)
Btag - Thunder456#1104 - Grizzlycatz - Recruiting Officer
The Bad Mama Jamas - Horde - Bleeding Hollow
http://thebmjs.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=538816
Raid Times - Tues/Wed 830-1130PM Eastern Standard Time
Current Content - 7/7M EN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 H NH
We have the Skill
We have the Gear
We just need YOU!
Hey not sure if you're still looking but you'd be a great fit! Ill leave the guild info below and if you're still looking for a new home we can get in contact!

Best of luck - - -

Hello there!

Who we are: <Catastrophe>[H][Bleeding Hollow] is a new guild looking to recruit skilled players to fill up our roster for NH progression. Though we are a new guild, we are composed of a few skilled players most of whom have already cleared NH on heroic.

Our current goals: For the moment we are planning to continue clearing NH(n/h) as well as EN/ToV(n/h/m) until we've compiled enough competent and geared players to push mythic NH. (we do dabble in PVP and love M+)

What we're looking for: We are looking good players who like to have fun are willing to commit to set days for raiding, can listen to direction in regards to raid leading and are not afraid to ask questions. People make mistakes and progression is hard and we accept that but want players who are willing to learn to make themselves better. We are currently looking for ALL ROLES and SPECS (Except Tanks), Obviously there will be cookies for DPS and HEALERS. Preferred ilvl around 865(+ -) though we are willing to help gear along the way for committed players!

Raid times: As of right now raid times are Wednesdays & Thursdays 9:30pm-12pm EST [raid times are subject to change based on player availability]

Requirements: [Discord/LootCouncil/DBM will be required for guild raiding, do not have to speak, but do have to listen]

Contact us: If you would like and invite or have any more question feel free to reply on here or: Guild Lead: bnet: Thoar#1845 - - - Discord: Cuzo#8664

Look forward to your reply! :)
Want a great group of friends that !@#$ in discord and bull%^-* non-stop because they have no life? How about a group that calls the discord on their lunch break to find out
what everyone is doing? That is who we are, and we call ourselves <Comfortably Dumb> an not-so-newish guild that is recruiting to create the greatest group of raiders there ever
was, or at least some good enough to kill some bosses. We are looking for dependable people that will show up to raid and either gear themselves or be ready to have us gear them so
they can have fun with us! Of course, as casual as we sound we are actually looking to move into mythic after we create the right group of plebs. Currently <6/10> H Night hold and moving forward,
we just want to replace the pug spots with guild spots.

Raid Time: Saturday and Sunday 9pm server to 12pm server
Server: Mal'ganis
Officers for more info: Ashnkitties#1576
*Please pst for inquires about our needs, we will fit you in!
<Natural Twenty> (10/10H NH). LF a heals and a few dps to fill 20 man core for mythic progression. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM Server T/Th pst for more info!!
Bnet Clockwielder#1420