How to complete Champions of Legionfall?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
talk about annoying...fly to legionfall, get quest...return to class hall, get quest...fly to azuna, get quest, stand around letting things beat on you until battery runs down....return to class hall, get summoned to legion fall.......return to class hall, run back and forth between 3 people for no reason, and recruit the guy finally.....fly to legionfall, turn in quest...return to class hall, finally get the rest of your research.....

none of it is even remotely difficult, mostly go there, now run back, now go there again....a very poorly thought out quest chain all around....
This quest chain is awful to do on alts when you're not sure what you've done and what you haven't. You get hit with a wall of nothingness, no quests appearing where people say they should be... and its really hard to try to figure out what it is you're missing.
Not that I have read the rest of the posts and seen if you have the reply but if you haven't found it our yet you can complete this by going to Azsuna and doing the quest Cult Culling which is near the Illidari Perch. This is the quest line you need to complete to get the Champion of Legionfall achievement.
I just got this quest today on my second character after looking for it for a while on three of my max-level characters. Since the quest goal is to "recruit a new champion" and this character has 8/9 of them, I suspect the prerequisites are to collect all 8 of the other chamapions and complete the Broken Shore scenario. I don't recall but I think the other champions come from doing your order hall quests. Once you get the Champions of Legionfall quest, you then have to follow another line of order hall quests to complete it.
Any warriors stuck trying to complete this quest?

Can confirm this does not require you to be revered or higher with Armies of the Legionfall reputation.

If you have the quest Champions of Legionfall and you go to your class hall and nothing is lighting up or you can't do anything you need to finish this quest Return of the Battlelord

Solution: Go to Aerylia in the middle of the class hall and select the option that sends you back to the Broken Shore(there will be a 2nd Broken Shore option select that) /way 70, 34
It will allow you to pick up the quest, and that will send you back to Odyn to turn in the quest and Eitrigg will appear for you to complete Champions of Legionfall.
04/11/2017 09:14 AMPosted by Dengarage
04/11/2017 09:13 AMPosted by Faerilea
You do not need revered. There should be another quest in your order hall. Complete that chain and it completes champion of legionfall

See, my problem is that I accepted the quest from Broken Shore. Went back to my class order hall and nothing was there.
I am having the exact issue .
11/02/2017 02:03 PMPosted by Bellajewells
04/11/2017 09:14 AMPosted by Dengarage
See, my problem is that I accepted the quest from Broken Shore. Went back to my class order hall and nothing was there.
I am having the exact issue .

DId you collect Light's Heart and return it to your order hall?

If I remember correctly, the NPC you need for the Champion quest is phased unless you return Light's Heart. You don't have to progress further than that with Light's Heart, just get it to the order hall.
I went to the point, accepted the quest , went back to my class hall and nothing , no quest , nothing happened . Can someone please help me
What I had to do on my alt was finishing exploring the Broken Shore. There might be some other stuff that you have to have done beforehand but that's what did it for me.
11/02/2017 02:19 PMPosted by Bellajewells
I went to the point, accepted the quest , went back to my class hall and nothing , no quest , nothing happened . Can someone please help me

Just had this issue on my mage. I was only a day or 2 away from the weekly reset, so I just waited for that to happen. On Tuesday there was the guy I had been looking for. Had I been further away from the reset I would have probably put in a ticket. Hopefully you will not have to wait that long.
Necro'd thread from August.

For Champions, it's also tied with Rep - you should continue grinding it daily until you hit Revered with it..

Try to do the Invasions (get the addon for it that tells you when the next one is) as that's part of the mount quest line, and you'll need all four)..
04/11/2017 09:16 AMPosted by Jezziut
You must complete all Broken shore quests up to this point, including the quest for the Cathedral of Eternal Night dungeon. Once completed you can pick up the quest on the Broken Shore to take you to your class order hall.

Of course every single one of the class follower quest lines are horribly tag gated right now.
You need only honored. Complete the long quest chain to get a Legionfall champion added to your roster, who will tell you that 'you can now do additional research' which isn't true - you must return first to Deliverance Point and complete the 'Champions of Legionfall' quest/acheev by clicking on Khadgar, then you can return to your class hall to do the 'add one champion' research. Also you do not need to do the Legionfall Cathedral dungeon quest or the shard times quest from Kadgar to complete this. Just completed it on an alt and he is still offering them.
What gate are you guys talking about? I'm Revered in every Faction and still don't see any quest for Champions of Legionfall. What else do I need?
04/11/2017 08:39 AMPosted by Dengarage
I'm literally clueless on how to complete the quest. I'm sitting in my class hall right now and have gone to every NPC and found nothing.

What do I do to complete it?

you are probably missing a forced dungeon you didn't know you had to do.
04/20/2018 06:04 PMPosted by Themauler
I'm Revered in every Faction and still don't see any quest for Champions of Legionfall. What else do I need?
it has nothing to do with your reputation standing.

champions of legionfall quest only appears once you complete your class campaign and "a hero's weapon" quest right after.
04/20/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Karolynn
you are probably missing a forced dungeon you didn't know you had to do.
no, dungeons aren't needed for it.
What gate are you guys talking about?
the gate that hasn't applied since april 2017, this thread from a year ago.
Necroooooooooooooooooo!
What gate are you guys talking about? I'm Revered in every Faction and still don't see any quest for Champions of Legionfall. What else do I need?

Rather than digging through the forum for old posts on the subject which will almost certainly be out-of-date due to game changes, you would be better to research it on a site such as wowhead.

Just take care when visiting that site and make sure you have adblockers active on your browser.
04/11/2017 09:16 AMPosted by Keelhaul
go to broken shore, pick up quest, follow quest chain.
Im on alt # 3 right now.
what quests cuz I am on pillars of creation and not sure if that is part of it or not.this storyline had me confused
If you've done the previous parts of it leading up to Champions of Legionfall and the quest isn't showing up try logging out and back in. This usually causes the quest icon to show up over Maiev.