Magatha Grimtotem

General Discussion
So... are we really trusting Magatha?
The one that engineered the death of Cairne Bloodhoof?
The one that said she would kill us the next time we met?
She gave you epic artifact power.

You know how this works.
It is another reason to hate cows. Not even cows can trust cows.
Nothing pissed me off more than seeing her become relevant

Vengeance for cairne now please
No, we aren't trusting her at all. We don't let her take the doomstone, and when she's in our order hall everyone (including the elemental lords) is watching her like a hawk. It's actually the safest place (for Azeroth) for her, because we can make sure she's not up to no good. And hey, we can use her against the Legion since she hates them too.

Considering the response we give to her when she asks for the doomstone back boils down to "oh HELL no", I'd say, it's obvious we don't trust her. But right now any weapon we can use against the Legion is still a weapon against the Legion. We can deal with her later. Without the doomstone she's just a mouthy old cow lady.
04/17/2017 12:06 PMPosted by Irís

Could I please petition all shaman to drop her into the maelstrom? Please?
04/17/2017 12:13 PMPosted by Vralok
It's actually the safest place (for Azeroth) for her, because we can make sure she's not up to no good.

We could kill her. No way she can be up to no good without a head.

#Vengeance4Cairne
We aren't trusting her, but our interests align and she knows better than to move against us now.

She can't rule over the tauren if the Legion destroy them all.
04/17/2017 12:17 PMPosted by Barelor
We aren't trusting her, but our interests align and she knows better than to move against us now.

I still think it'd be nice if we could hand her over to Baine once we're done with her. But then again, he already had the chance to kill her once and chose to exile her instead.

It'd be better if she dies fighting the Legion.
04/17/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Waraila
04/17/2017 12:06 PMPosted by Irís

Could I please petition all shaman to drop her into the maelstrom? Please?

If you do that she'll just end up in Deepholm.
04/17/2017 12:17 PMPosted by Barelor

She can't rule over the Tauren because... BAINE BLOODHOOF
The Tauren are the only race I trust with the future of the Horde.
Just because we Darkspears got nerfed to oblivion
04/17/2017 12:13 PMPosted by Vralok
No, we aren't trusting her at all. We don't let her take the doomstone, and when she's in our order hall everyone (including the elemental lords) is watching her like a hawk. It's actually the safest place (for Azeroth) for her, because we can make sure she's not up to no good. And hey, we can use her against the Legion since she hates them too.

Considering the response we give to her when she asks for the doomstone back boils down to "oh HELL no", I'd say, it's obvious we don't trust her. But right now any weapon we can use against the Legion is still a weapon against the Legion. We can deal with her later. Without the doomstone she's just a mouthy old cow lady.

Maybe....
but can we perhaps put the doomstone in a place OTHER than RIGHT NEXT TO HER in the order hall?
I'm waiting for the inevitable backstab so we can go ahead and kill her with even less than no remorse. Don't care if that's impossible, it's now a thing. Though we could strap her to the Doomstone she so desires, throw her at the Legion on Argus and away from us (when we get there), and killing thousands of birds and a backstabbing crone with one stone.
04/17/2017 12:28 PMPosted by Erlyvianne
I'm waiting for the inevitable backstab so we can go ahead and kill her with even less than no remorse. Don't care if that's impossible, it's now a thing. Though we could strap her to the Doomstone she so desires, throw her at the Legion on Argus and away from us (when we get there), and killing thousands of birds and a backstabbing crone with one stone.

Well, Blizzard knows everyone hates her, so maybe she'll die fighting the Legion or something. Baine already chose to exile her instead of killing her once (he had the opportunity). In the order hall, Neptulon is closer to the doomstone than she is. Since she hates the Legion, we might as well use her against them for now.
kill her with even less than no remorse

You'd still feel remorse?
Cairne would've been Warchief if it wasn't for Magatha.
04/17/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Maljinwo
So... are we really trusting Magatha?
The one that engineered the death of Cairne Bloodhoof?
The one that said she would kill us the next time we met?

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
04/17/2017 12:31 PMPosted by Goatjugs
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

So THAT'S why we got Sylvanas as Warchief!
04/17/2017 12:30 PMPosted by Maljinwo
kill her with even less than no remorse

You'd still feel remorse?
Cairne would've been Warchief if it wasn't for Magatha.

Of course not. If we could, I'm pretty sure people would hit up the Shaman class hall to kill her. I was going to add more, but I was going to say 'what was Blizzard thinking?'. No thinking is what led to bringing her back like this.
Yeah I just got the WQ from her and immediately ran to the forums to see if anyone else knew what the heck she was doing here. Totally threw me for a loop lol.
04/17/2017 12:38 PMPosted by Erlyvianne
No thinking is what led to bringing her back like this.

There's a lot of No Thinking on Legion's Storyline
I specifically resurrected my female Tauren Shaman so when the time to destroy Magatha comes.... Maralah can smash that double-crossing harpy in the face with the Doomhammer.

I am furious that she's returned, and even more annoyed that she's a follower. I'd also vote for dropping her off Dalaran. With weights and explosives weighing her down. So when she hits the ground she goes off like a rocket.