looking for group!

Frostmane, Ner'zhul, and Tortheldrin
Hello! looking for an active guild up for RAIDS, MYTHIC, PVP etc. Currently levelling my alts and will get legion asap.
Hey Khadar,

If you're looking for casual guild we might be a good fit, 9/10 heroic atm.
We raid tues/wed 9-11 est.

Feel free to add me or our other raid leader if you want to talk.

RandomCow#1928 or zero520#1344.
The Drunken is a Causal Raiding Guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun, We raid Wed/ Saturday and sometimes Fridays, 8 est-10:30. Our members are always active doing M+, World quests, or alt runs. Most of us are 900+ ilvl and AOTC, Looking to fill our roster for Tos. We want consistent active players, Who know they're class and spec.

Requirements :

Must be 18 or older
Must be able to handle vulgar ball busting
Not afraid to speak up
885 Ilvl Current or better
Show up for 2/3 Raid Per Week
A working headset with a stable internet Connection.

Send me a pm in game, Chromatic#11317
If you're staying on Frostmane/Ner'Zhul/Tortheldrin and are looking for something a bit more hardcore, we could be what you're looking for. We're 6/10M, raiding T/Th 8:15p-11:15p CST for mythic progression, and running Heroic NH on Wednesday same time. You don't need to be mythic ready to be a part of our guild, and we are very social. PST JonnyArcho#1314 if you want more details.
<Turbo Cyborg Ninjas> A - Ner'Zhul
7/7 M EN, 1/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PST
Looking to add some intelligent dps to the roster with an increased need of ranged. Also looking for 1-2 healers to strengthen the core and push through NH and prepare for Tomb.
Apply online at http://tcnguild.net/recruitment/
any questions before applying add foilball#1267 or moons#11897

Mage/lock ranged and monk/priest heals would be legit.
Also, Room for a warrior to come in and be furious.
Looking for a guild and also and or a group to run with! I'm just getting back into this after Many years off. I'm down and dedicated to catch up.
05/09/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Mclockin
<Turbo Cyborg Ninjas> A - Ner'Zhul
7/7 M EN, 1/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PST
Looking to add some intelligent dps to the roster with an increased need of ranged. Also looking for 1-2 healers to strengthen the core and push through NH and prepare for Tomb.
Apply online at http://tcnguild.net/recruitment/
any questions before applying add foilball#1267 or moons#11897

Mage/lock ranged and monk/priest heals would be legit.
Also, Room for a warrior to come in and be furious.
I added you on an alt