[A] <Proper Villains> 2/11M LF 1 DPS 1 Heals

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 26 Next
Proper Villains is recruiting! We're progressing through Antorus and are 2/11M. We previously completed 8/9M in ToS. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have "none" for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you'd fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

DPS: We're looking for 1 ranged DPS (any ranged class).

Healers: We're looking for 1 healer (monk or discipline priest).

Tanks: None.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains' raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We've always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included:

Tier 20
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M

Tier 19
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 10/10M

Tier 18
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

Tier 17
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M
Highmaul: 7/7M

What We Expect From Applicants:

- Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
- Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic).
- Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
- A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact power. All raiders should do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week (high enough for maximum item level loot from the weekly cache). Raiders are also expected to complete their daily quest cache for artifact power until artifact level 75 (maximum level for Netherlight Crucible).
- The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
- Friendly, humble personality (team player).
- Ability to communicate on Discord.

Loot Distribution:

We distribute loot via Loot Council.

Website and Contacts:

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Silkostrasz - Discord: Silkostrasz#7118, Bnet: Demonaty#1149
Useum - Discord: Aaron / Useum#7428, Bnet: Useum#1158
Mythic star guy almost down!
GRAND CONJUNCTION! Anyone?
Rogues, rouges, blushes. Those would be fabulous.
TIME SHIFTS AGAIN! Lady coming up Kris. Are you hyped?
LF deepers!
LF some deeps for TIME SHIFTS AGAIN
Mythic star guy down!

NOW..ITS TIME...FOR TIME TO SHIFT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LF 2 DPS!
LF 2 dps to help with mythic time boss!
LF 2 deepers!
909 Guardian (3/10M) with
900 Ret pally (3/10),
910 Rsham (4/10),
911 Balance druid (3/10), and a
casual lock (900) (3/10)

LF Raiding guild.

Each of us parse well in our respective areas. I (Guardian druid) am working on a balance spec at the moment to be able to take on both positions if needed. I am a very good tank and generally prove myself when given the chance.
Are you looking for a spot for all 5 of you? If so, we as a general guideline don't take package deals, but you are all welcome to apply as individuals, with the understanding that not everyone may be offered a trial.

Silly Gnomiekins- you forgot to mention dps DKs, feral druids (those still exist right?), and demon hunters.
bump
04/26/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Granolä
909 Guardian (3/10M) with
900 Ret pally (3/10),
910 Rsham (4/10),
911 Balance druid (3/10), and a
casual lock (900) (3/10)

LF Raiding guild.

Each of us parse well in our respective areas. I (Guardian druid) am working on a balance spec at the moment to be able to take on both positions if needed. I am a very good tank and generally prove myself when given the chance.

Hai! Like Kris said, I'm a bit unclear on whether this is a mandatory package deal or not. However, we definitely are interested in the DPS (do you have a boomkin/kitty spec). Please feel free to add me or our recruiting assistant and lets see if we can work something out.
Gnomekins is sad without more gnome friends. Warlocks, Boomkins, rogues, we need you.
Great time to join!
04/28/2017 12:07 AMPosted by Krisann
Gnomekins is sad without more gnome friends. Warlocks, Boomkins, rogues, we need you.

Its true =(
04/28/2017 05:48 PMPosted by Davryn
Great time to join!

Cause Dav is back!
I like pie.
What kind of pie?