[H] Late Night 6/9M LF Ranged DPS

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 15 Next
About Us

Formerly <Biggie Chief and da Boyz> of Aggramar. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Biggie+Chief+and+da+Boyz

<INCORRECT> is a relatively new late night raiding guild on [H] Area-52 with top 40 US leadership, but focused on a more casual atmosphere. We formed the guild with the intention to kill some bosses with our friends and have a good time in the process. We raid Mon/Tues/Wed from 10:15pm-1:15am(PST), 12:15am-3:15am(CST), 1:15am-4:15am(EST).

Progression

We are currently: 7/7(M) EN / 3/3(M) ToV / 10/10(M) Nighthold / 9/9(H) 6/9(M) ToS

Recruitment Needs

DPS - (HIGH) Any Competent Ranged DPS. (Highly Prefer Mage / Warlock / Hunter / Ele Sham / Boomkin)
HEALER - (LOW) R-Druid / MW Monk / R-Sham (Highly prefer someone who can DPS at a similar level)
TANK - (CLOSED)

*Highly prefer players that are at least 3/9M. We encourage all potential classes/specs to apply regardless of recruitment needs*

Contacts

If you are interested in joining feel free to apply at our website. If you have any other questions about the guild please feel free to add us to Real-ID and we will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

http://incorrect-a52.shivtr.com/

GM: Demololxd - Demoralizer#1812
Officer: Townsville - Soup#12311
Officer: Gap - Gap#1665
Officer: Dcterfeelgud - Dctorfeelgud#1277
Recruitment: Vibratadin - fudrud#1649
I've got a feral druid, I'll apply tonight.
Not looking for a new guild, but wanted to say I like your guild logo, its pretty :D
So free bump for you!
04/16/2017 03:20 PMPosted by Lanafelrey
Not looking for a new guild, but wanted to say I like your guild logo, its pretty :D
So free bump for you!

Trolling isn't allowed in this forum apparently. [insert positive recruitment needed comment here].
get em
3 hearts, no armor, no weapons, no runes. Blue Bokoblin vs Black Hinox. Needless to say it took 14 minutes.
Gotta save dat $.
Bumped insane.
da boyz and biggie chief
Dinguses.
Someone sing Les Mis with me.
Naw let's sing shrek the musical together
You're no longer a part of this family, Boots.
RIP in Boots
Healer friends
Do this for me, Fam Damily.
Gimme dem phat healers.