Transfer

Customer Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
it finally transferred but then it says ineligible transfer unknown error : /. its on the server I transferred it to but I cant play on him
04/18/2017 07:58 AMPosted by Velord
it finally transferred but then it says ineligible transfer unknown error : /. its on the server I transferred it to but I cant play on him

lol Jesus. The people they have hired to fix this really need to be asked one more time "so do you have any prior experience?"
So all of us that transferred before the reset will now be saved to last weeks lockout once the transfer completes? considering i transferred over to trial for a new guild that is incredibly frustrating.
04/18/2017 07:41 AMPosted by Ñeah
04/18/2017 07:34 AMPosted by Noxdotz
How do you cancel if one page says pending. No cancel option. Another page says queued with no cancel option.

You don't, you're stuck in the same boat as me. I contacted a GM via live chat and was told it can't be cancelled or rolled back. Have to wait for the DEVS to fix the issue :(

You were explicitly told that there's a issue that needs to be fixed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS7YUc-hMHY
Still stuck on pending from 11:30 yesterday, I'm afraid to cancel since the money I used to buy the transfer came out of my account immediately yesterday..

I'm not paying again for this lol.
Been stuck in "Queued" for 24 hours now. I better not be saved to last week's lockout...
Turns out you can cancel the order, but it requires finding the 'secret' "Transaction History" page as it is the ONLY page with a cancel button. You won't find a cancel option in either the "Order History" page or even the order page itself!

So after 24 hours stuck in queue, I cancelled, re-purchased using the in-game client, and got the transfer done in 5 minutes flat.

GG Blizzard...
04/18/2017 09:09 AMPosted by Karbuncle
Turns out you can cancel the order, but it requires finding the 'secret' "Transaction History" page as it is the ONLY page with a cancel button. You won't find a cancel option in either the "Order History" page or even the order page itself!

Where is this secret transaction history? I can't find anywhere to cancel.

I'm at 41 hours now. I'd hoped it would go through with this morning's maintenance, but alas.
This is being looked into folks. I do not have any further information at the moment.

So after 24 hours stuck in queue, I cancelled, re-purchased using the in-game client, and got the transfer done in 5 minutes flat.

GG Blizzard...

Transfer pending for 49 hours, did this, done in 7 minutes. LOL
04/18/2017 09:30 AMPosted by Kotek

I'm at 41 hours now. I'd hoped it would go through with this morning's maintenance, but alas.

I think he's referring to the page found by navigating through
the wow account your character's on--> scroll down to character transfer-->History/Status
Or so I presume. Not everyone can cancel, I can't
04/18/2017 09:34 AMPosted by Salas
04/18/2017 09:30 AMPosted by Kotek

I think he's referring to the page found by navigating through
the wow account your character's on--> scroll down to character transfer-->History/Status
Or so I presume. Not everyone can cancel, I can't

I can't as well, and I was told by a live chat GM that this is an issue and will need to be fixed. Of course no eta lol
I'm only transferring 2 alts so for people wondering i'm going to try canceling one and i'll post screenshots on the results to confirm if you get a quick transfer after retrying. I'm skeptical that it works but I don't have a whole lot to lose here and other's are transferring mains

Link to the imgur gallery of the screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/r9keo

Confirmed to work if done through the log in store
04/17/2017 09:25 PMPosted by Kotek
CS gave me the stock "well these things take 72 hours, please be patient" form. If it doesn't get resolved, I'm going to miss the raid tryout tomorrow for which I'm transferring in the first place.

I am having the exact same issue. I have been waiting for my character to finally leave the queue and be playable for 3 days now. Lots of chats with the GMs, about 12 tickets total. My first raid with my new guild is tonight. My char is on both the old and new servers so obviously they haven't merged all the data over yet... Super freaking bummed, I did a char xfer on 3/8/17 and it took about 8 minutes. Ugh.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754365276?page=1

To those still stuck in queued this topic right here is a work around for this problem I am not the one who discovered it.
CAN CONFIRM this process others posted in this thread and others of:

1. Cancel current pending order
2. Log into WoW character screen
3. Click "Shop" on the bottom left corner
4. Purchase your transfer
5. Give it a few minutes and rejoice

does indeed work and took around 15 mins, this imgur gallery shows screenshot proof if you're skeptical

http://imgur.com/a/r9keo

To cancel your order on the first page of this thread there is a blue post with a link to History/Status page. Click on that and login
I haven't been waiting as long as most of you but ive been waiting about 6 hours now and suppose to be in a raid tonight. They got to fix this asap, we pay enough for the transfer and on top of that to play. Come on Blizz.
04/18/2017 02:07 PMPosted by Nucklebuster
I haven't been waiting as long as most of you but ive been waiting about 6 hours now and suppose to be in a raid tonight. They got to fix this asap, we pay enough for the transfer and on top of that to play. Come on Blizz.

If yours is pending you can cancel and get it done in around 10 mins
04/18/2017 02:17 PMPosted by Zonjo
04/18/2017 02:07 PMPosted by Nucklebuster

If yours is pending you can cancel and get it done in around 10 mins

Not everyone in the "queued/Pending" status has the "cancel" option available to them