How often do you change your transmog?

General Discussion
Every couple of weeks I will work on a new setup just to see what looks cool. I have 5 sets I cycle through now when the mood hits me to change it.
The only thing I change are weapons once I have chosen a mog. I have tried different ones on occassion, but I always end up back to the original. I use Tier6 on my DK and have since the BMAH offered it. I use the Fireland Plate set on my warrior and won't change that either. I use Ulduar on my Hunter mainly because Hunter stuff sucks overall, so I doubt that one will ever change. I change the weapons pretty often, along with the enchant on it.
Not that often, but it helps that I have a lot of alts so each one gets their own look.
Very often! There will be times that i set up a new tmog, spend the gold to complete, walk out of the tmog building, jump once or twice, walk back in the tmog building and change my look again.

I have a problem.
I generally go a couple of months on a transmog I like before I get bored with it and start looking for a new one. This one has lasted a while.
At least a couple of times a week. I get bored of looking at her in the same armor set. But I also spend my time between bgs browsing the AH for any new pieces I might add to my closet :)
I really only change it until I find a specific look for that character that fits them. sometimes though I'll throw in different variations and rarely will I change it all up entirely.
I can't find good gloves, so, every time I get gloves.
Way too much.
Twice a day.
Before I had all my heirlooms....if there was a gold count on how much you spent mogging....I wouldn't not want to see how much gold I waisted lol.

I would xmog anything I thought made me look goofy even between quests or dungeons lol before all my looms.

But at max level I try not to mox as much nowdays heck my last moging into this current set ran me a good 4 or 500 golds lol
05/04/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Xiata
I'm just curious.

For me; I very rarely change mogs. My alts wear the same mog for a year or more. This character has had this mog for at least 6+ months.

I kind of get used to my characters looking a certain way, and keep them that way. I keep the same face/appearance and only change hair color to kind of match mogs better. But for the most part, my character always has same hairstyle/looks the same.

2-3 times per day. sometimes more if i am getting new pieces that need individual mog. yes im a shopaholic and i love clothes(mainly jeans and shoes)

:((
I never used to change my druid much. In WoD and the end of pandaland she lived in her CM set. My hunter rotated between her CM set, some favorite tier sets and some mixed bits.

I think having my druid as my main these days makes me change her mog more often, though lately I've been favoring a hybrid look with some bits of CM and some other pieces. I love the CM shoulders and the hood, though I like to see my druids hair sometimes so I don't always use the hood. Sometimes I like to wear pants instead of the constant robes too. I just switched my pants mog to a robe again this week.

I guess tldr I probably change mogs at least once a month, maybe twice a month. Just to keep things fresh.
I am undecided at times. Sometimes, especially once I completed the quest lines for artifact appearances, I change my transmogs up to several times in a day. My decisions, however, also have a unique factor in which I also change my appearance based on the shield transmogs I get.

Yet I've stuck to this one the longest. That and Vindictive Gladiator set.
Been using this one for a bit. The only thing I change is the weapon. I love my lightning hulk hands but sometimes I go for wraps of serenity or some brass knucks.

I tried the simplistic look and really enjoy it now.
Maybe once a month.
05/04/2017 11:55 AMPosted by Astronomi
I never used to change my druid much. In WoD and the end of pandaland she lived in her CM set. My hunter rotated between her CM set, some favorite tier sets and some mixed bits.

I think having my druid as my main these days makes me change her mog more often, though lately I've been favoring a hybrid look with some bits of CM and some other pieces. I love the CM shoulders and the hood, though I like to see my druids hair sometimes so I don't always use the hood. Sometimes I like to wear pants instead of the constant robes too. I just switched my pants mog to a robe again this week.

I guess tldr I probably change mogs at least once a month, maybe twice a month. Just to keep things fresh.

This is the biggest reason why I said 'almost never' for my alts. I got CM gear on 8 different classes and on top of that I leveled those same classes on Hordeside to take advantage of them going account wide in Legion.

So almost all of them wear their CM sets and don't change. One notable exception is my dwarf hunter is now using the normal mail Chosen Dead set you get from the quest. It looks so good on a Dwarf!

My main however I'm always changing up the sets I use.
Not often. I will change it a lot at first till I get one I like then it stays. I've got no intentions of changing this mog. I do however use new hairstyles frequently.
I have the best tmog of all time, so I never change it.
By seasons.

It just doesn't happen exactly on time since I'm in Hawaii and it's always summer here.

And hey, it's summer on the mainland now too...or almost.