What's your favourite WoW memory?

General Discussion
I think my best memory was forging my quel serrar on my warrior in vanilla. Onyxia almost didnt breathe on it but she got er done at the last second.
Raiding Tarren Mill with Mohawk grenades back in Wrath with my guild.

And 1 shotting twin emperors after finally downing elegon after weeks of wipes.

Good times.
When my brother and I first saw the Death Knight release, we decided to get the realm first lvl 80 DK achievement. We also agreed to do no gear farming or buffs/enchants and to just do it purely through questing, no farming gimmicks like many other people do.

When it released, we were waiting in line for the midnight release. Went home, installed and started checking all the realms in our battlegroup and saw many DKs were already halfway through Outlands.

But we buckled down and started leveling. Also, we were interested in the lore and story so we were reading all quest text and everything, not just skipping through.

In Hellfire there were several 70s who I guess were bitter they didn't have the xpac yet so they were there to grief and camp new DKs. My brother and I, evet at lvl 58-60 were putting their asses 6ft under and they never scored a single kill on either of us.

Once we made it to northrend, we realized how fast we were going as every zone after dragon blight was almost empty, no fighting for quest mobs or anything. We completed Icecrown without even having flying which was a massive pain in the !@# and dinged 80 within 60 seconds of each other so we both got the realm first achievement.

Our screens lit up with purple walls of text as the congrats poured in. It was a fun achievement, but not something I could do now.
Finding out I had a spellbook on my first ever toon, a fire mage.
Yes, I was autoattacking everything and wondering why I was so weak.

>.<
Completing my water form quest when I didn't really understand anything about the game. I was blown away at how big the world was. All the quests and then getting from Darn to Westfall was no easy task! That adventure took the better part of 3 days IIRC. Was all worth it to get the new shapeshift.
04/20/2017 07:24 AMPosted by Shrilla
Completing my water form quest when I didn't really understand anything about the game. I was blown away at how big the world was. All the quests and then getting from Darn to Westfall was no easy task! That adventure took the better part of 3 days IIRC. Was all worth it to get the new shapeshift.

That quest! I tried for ages to figure out where to find both parts just from the quest text. I finally had to look it up. I felt like such a cheater lol.
The finale of a six month-long RP plotline with my Wrath guild at the time, ending with a fight with a Lich at the apex of Icecrown Citadel.
First time stepping into MC. It was a pug and we failed all over the place, but it was cool to see a "raid" for the first time.
>being able to beat rogues in duels on my rdruid just with thorns/moonfire/bear form bleeds.
>Also back in TBC I played a night elf hunter. I was new in TBC. Some guy rounded up 4 night elf BM hunters including myself and one good resto druid and we pushed to like 1900 in 5s, which was kinda a high rating back then. But we would all shadowmeld in the starting room and when someone ran over, all of us started casting aimed shot and instantly killed someone
Tanking Challenge
04/20/2017 12:28 PMPosted by Tsun
Tanking Challenge

Did you just get it?
Flying in STV and ganking the lowbies trying to quest, we would fly down and beat the tar out of them with our fishing poles till they rage quit. I never would have thought of doing such a thing until it happened to me and my brother. We got ganked for hours straight by 2 priests doing just that to us with fishing poles and mind control on our toons in STV. Good Times, and life lessons learned. Be just as brutal and heartless to others as they have been to you.
Exploring the world at level 1 on my druid until I got world explorer. Didn't matter how much I died.
Winning the Kaluak fishing derby and getting the Dread Pirate ring back in Wrath. Not very often I jump out of my chair, vigorously fist pump and yell out a hearty !@#$ Yeah!

A lot of other fond memories as well, but that one stands out as the most exciting.
vanilla WoW I was doing dungeons with 5 of my friends with out healer doing one of the Mauradon dungeon and I get my first Epic sword from some mob there. It was a really rare drop. The thing that sucked is it sucked up all my money from trying to repair the thing when ever it got broke.
04/20/2017 12:48 PMPosted by Mcrevis
Winning the Kaluak fishing derby and getting the Dread Pirate ring back in Wrath. Not very often I jump out of my chair, vigorously fist pump and yell out a hearty !@#$ Yeah!

A lot of other fond memories as well, but that one stands out as the most exciting.

Lol! Dang I still haven't won that ring.
When I first played wow, finding out there was another continent, not just kalimndor.