909 DH Tank (dps offspec) looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone:
I would prefer a guild that raids around 7:00 pm monday-thursday. weekends would be ok too
mountain time. i have a day job so i need to be in bed before 11
2. Server preference:
Either PVP or PVE doesnt really matter to me

3. Faction preference:
Horde. i like Belf racial better

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Semi-hardcore or casual. somewhere in the middle would be fine.

5. Current progression/experience:
I'm currently 7/7H 3/3H 10/10H. but a light mythic guild would be a plus. im also heavy into M+ doing as many and as high M+ as possible during the week
6. Recent logs (if available):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17171911/latest

7. Contact info: Dongato#11732. could also comment on this post. i will be checking it often

8. Anything else: Currently I'm in the latin server Quel'thalas but I will relocate to the server of the guild that recruits me. I'm pretty chill and consider myself a solid player. this DH is my main character and is the one that take most of my attention and time to improve even the little things.
dont let me die in ignore zone
Hey Siko!

<Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to fill our spots for building up our raid team for clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold. For Nighthold we have cleared 10/10 N and 3/10 H. N NH Thurs 7pm to 10pm CST. H NH Fri/Sat 7pm to 10pm CST are the current raid times (subject to change).

We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers.

As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and use Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our progression runs.

Battletags:

Sleepymouse#11136 - Guild Master

Summerfreeze#1327 - Co-GM,Recruitment Officer, Raid Leader
Dont Release-Stormscale

6/10M close to 7/10M

Tues, Wed, Sunday 9-12 EST

Memes, drinks, fun times. Sadlo#1909 if you want to discuss.
The Clique is a friendly, casual raiding guild on the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 10/10H Nighhold. We raid 11:15pm to 2:105am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members and night owls, so if you are a fellow insomniac you will have a happy home here.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would love to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game or any other offcers. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums
Hello Sikô!
We are indeed looking for a great tank!
Add me so we can chat, and see if you'll make a great fit.

<SWBM> Recruiting for Mythic Nighthold
TLDR Version
Mission Statement:
GET SHIIT DONE AND HAVE FUN, PERIOD!
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday
Times: 9:00 to 1:00 CST
Priorities: Beast DPS
Current Progression: 6/10M, 7/7M
Server: Sargeras-Alliance
About SWBM: Fun raid progression focused. Active community since BC. Play Overwatch to Rocket League.
Looking for a guild to challenge you, get shiit done, and have fun along the way?
Contact Us: GM: BN: Shotime#1120/Discord: Shotime#1026 - Haze#1111 / Gangy#1123 / Lespaul#1553
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753708609#post-3
Hypnotic> US Turalyon
Alliance | Progression EN: 7/7M ToV: 2/3M NH: 9/10M
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/

Discord | RCLoot Council

Recruitment:

Hypnotic maintains a 24-man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear.

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.
http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
Contact Laatu#1956 for questions
Hey Siko,

Other than the faction preference, I think Derogatory sounds like it could be a good fit, and we are actively recruiting a tank to replace our outgoing BrM. We are an active, friendly guild that falls somewhere in the semi-casual spectrum - our raiders are skilled, our times are casual. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8-11:15 EST, and are currently 3/10 M, hoping to knock out both Krosus and Spellblade this week.

In addition to our raiding team, we have a Normal/casual run every Friday night, and a heroic run for alts (or mains who want the AP) on Mondays. In addition, we have many raiders who push high Mythic + groups weekly across many of their characters, and are always looking for more!

Add us or visit: http://wearederogatory.enjin.com
Misused#11936 (GM)
Kotonashi#1382
Vicious Intent is a Horde side, casual schedule guild on the Dalaran (PvE) server, currently at 8/10 Heroic NH. We are a new incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm raiding guild, led by the same GM and much of the same officer crew.

Our leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and several members have been raiding together since the original Karazhan.

Our guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content.

Our raid schedule is Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and we encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

After some recent turnover due to player burn-out we are rebuilding our roster so that we can push into Mythic for ToS.

We are currently looking for 1 tank, more Ranged DPS, and 1 Healer with a Strong DPS Offspec, to fill out our Raid Roster, exceptional candidates of ALL Classes/Specs will always be considered.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. We also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even PUG or cancel raids than allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise its principles for short term progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a guild in it’s that is growing and progressing quickly, then come check us out.

www.viciousintent.enjin.com

Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message:

Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070
Kaderousse - BNet: bmmajor#1617 Discord: bmmajor#1680
Siko,

Our times may work for you. It would be 6-9 your time!

<Despair> of US-Frostwolf PvP PDT was established in 2007 with a group of core friends during Karazhan in Burning Crusade expansion.

We have always provided a fun raid environment with like minded players that enjoy raiding and the rewarding accomplishment of working as a team to obtain server first and sometimes server second boss kills.

We have a strict 2 day per week raid schedule, and everyone knows when it is time to raid it is time to focus and do their job. During trash it is fun and games with open conversation in Discord, but when the time comes for a boss fight Discord remains clear for RL call outs.

We would love if you would take a second to browse our website or to send a PM and consider Despair as your next home.

We are a guild that is still proud to take boss first kill screenshots, a place where we want YOU to play what YOU want to play. With a personal feel that remains in place since over ten years ago, applicants must apply on the website and undergo a voice interview prior to acceptance to ensure they will mesh with our raid team. This method, although sometimes arduous, ensures a personalized approach and minimizes drama and prevents wasting the time of the applicant and guild.

Thanks for your consideration!

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EDT with an optional Normal Clear on Sun 8 EDT
Realid: Scrubcat#1271
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma 8/10M is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere.

Raid Schedule

Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting a tank, couple types of ranged and a few healers. Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936

Application: https://discord.gg/Qjt5jNG