Starting to see why everyone complained

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
About broken isles flying. At first I thought no big deal to get revered with some factions. Wrong. I have hit a point where I can't even finish the last area, suramar, because I have to be a certain rep for the next quest to be available. So at about 2000-2500 or so rep it seems I can per week it is going to be 10 fking weeks before I can get revered with nightfallen? The other factions are about the same so IF I want it to only be 10 weeks I am forced to have to do every possible world quest every day. Blizzard this is a bit much to have flying when before Draenor we could buy the flight license. Why would they do this for any other reason but to piss people off.
Shhh....dont let people here know that you dislike something about the game. Theres a certain class, similar to warrior, but with really shiny armor, that thinks this was the best addition since the Selife Cam.

But not srsly, there are white knights where that think there is nothing wrong at all with how Pathfinder has played out.
04/19/2017 04:43 AMPosted by Mailborn
Shhh....dont let people here know that you dislike something about the game. Theres a certain class, similar to warrior, but with really shiny armor, that thinks this was the best addition since the Selife Cam.

But not srsly, there are white knights where that think there is nothing wrong at all with how Pathfinder has played out.

I don't care for pathfinder but really to start doing it late and then complain about how long it takes after a million or so people have already done it, is pointless.

At least he isn't asking to have it changed though after others have done it, unlike a number of threads made in the last few weeks by some very 'entitled' people.
04/19/2017 04:41 AMPosted by Xartanum
So at about 2000-2500 or so rep it seems I can per week it is going to be 10 fking weeks before I can get revered with nightfallen?

Isn't actually quite that bad -- as you advance you will periodically get more story quests that give sizable boosts, and we currently have a special event that +50%s rep from WQs.

I started Suramar and Legionfall rep basically simultaneously and I finished a few days ago. Now, mind, I'm not saying that I think this is good design; while I like Suramar overall, this is one of the things I think are a definite flaw in its design, and to finish these that fast, I had to take advantage of some copious amounts of free time I had this month. But you're probably looking at like, 3 to 5 weeks, not 10.

Also, if you haven't already, make sure you've unlocked all of the leylines for Suramar, it's immensely helpful in multiple respects and will be required to finish -- better to do it earlier than later.
About broken isles flying. At first I thought no big deal to get revered with some factions. Wrong. I have hit a point where I can't even finish the last area, suramar, because I have to be a certain rep for the next quest to be available. So at about 2000-2500 or so rep it seems I can per week it is going to be 10 fking weeks before I can get revered with nightfallen? The other factions are about the same so IF I want it to only be 10 weeks I am forced to have to do every possible world quest every day. Blizzard this is a bit much to have flying when before Draenor we could buy the flight license. Why would they do this for any other reason but to piss people off.

Wah wah wah.... everyone else had to do the same thing. i.e being "forced" to play a fricking game for an in-game reward.

Grow up, its just a game, play it for the rewards it provides and stop crying about it.
Its WQ week. Burn through all the Suramar ones and you'll get it done.

Just like there are others who will throw a hissy fit if Blizz stated that they have to log in to play.
Actually you have to be exalted with the Nightborne to get the lore portion of the pathfinder pt 1 done.
About broken isles flying..... Why would they do this for any other reason but to piss people off.

OP Nightfallen is easy to get rep with.

Wardens are the hardest. They got no questline. Only way to get rep is doing world quests (they got few compared to others). Then it seems you can run the Wardens dungeon where u get faction rep for every boss kill. It seems there is some treasure chest thing where u get rep tokens.

I am laggin on that one & Highmountain.

Yesterday got revered with Court of Fardonis.
Also got final quest chain for Nightfallen, which should be done today if I can get like 1000 ancient mana :(
04/19/2017 04:59 AMPosted by Lornirdin

What does WQ week mean my brother...?
Double rep?
04/19/2017 05:05 AMPosted by Yserastrasza
About broken isles flying..... Why would they do this for any other reason but to piss people off.

OP Nightfallen is easy to get rep with.

Wardens are the hardest. They got no questline. Only way to get rep is doing world quests (they got few compared to others). Then it seems you can run the Wardens dungeon where u get faction rep for every boss kill. It seems there is some treasure chest thing where u get rep tokens.

I am laggin on that one & Highmountain.

Yesterday got revered with Court of Fardonis.
Also got final quest chain for Nightfallen, which should be done today if I can get like 1000 ancient mana :(

Wardens actually has slightly more than the others by my reckoning, to balance out their lack of story quests -- it's just that they're split up amongst all the zones. I started Wardens, Legionfall, and Nightfallen all at the same time (the day before 7.2) and I got Wardens to revered well before the other two requirements, and I don't run dungeons all that often.

Good luck finishing it all up.

04/19/2017 05:07 AMPosted by Yserastrasza
04/19/2017 04:59 AMPosted by Lornirdin

What does WQ week mean my brother...?
Double rep?

+50% to rep from World Quests.
04/19/2017 04:50 AMPosted by Merdrin

I don't care for pathfinder but really to start doing it late and then complain about how long it takes after a million or so people have already done it, is pointless.

At least he isn't asking to have it changed though after others have done it, unlike a number of threads made in the last few weeks by some very 'entitled' people.

04/19/2017 04:54 AMPosted by Frostellion

Wah wah wah.... everyone else had to do the same thing. i.e being "forced" to play a fricking game for an in-game reward.

Grow up, its just a game, play it for the rewards it provides and stop crying about it.

And here comes the knights I mentioned.

"There is nothing wrong with forcing players to work their butts off to get a feature that was obtainable for 4 xpacs via gold. If you complain, you are just an entitled whiny brat that should go play my little pony or something"

lol.
04/19/2017 04:54 AMPosted by Frostellion

You know, its really starting to get annoyed with people defending Blizzard on bad decisions with this game. Being a fan of Blizz since the RTS, I'll be a die hard fan of the franchise. But I'm not one to defend if they implement an unneeded change. Not all players want to go through the horrid Tannan Jungle 2.0 rep grind just to get Pathfinder part 1 done. It's more tedious then WoD if anything. If anything Pathfinder part 2 is a walk in the park compared to part 1.
04/19/2017 04:50 AMPosted by Merdrin

Either you misunderstood what I was saying or you're just deliberately being a jerk. I am simply saying that I understand now because I am finally caught up to the point where I'm experiencing how painful it is to get that achievement. I really wish people in this forum would practice the concept of not saying anything if you're just going to be an !@#$%^.
04/19/2017 05:10 AMPosted by Mailborn

"There is nothing wrong with forcing players to work their butts off

really playing the game is now working your butt off ?

pretty sure this poster has a valid point.

04/19/2017 05:01 AMPosted by Spy

Just like there are others who will throw a hissy fit if Blizz stated that they have to log in to play.
Learn to do some world quests, the nightfallen have so many of them it's easy to get rep. 2500 rep takes you a week at this point? You must only be doing 1-2 wq during a half hour of play a day.
04/19/2017 05:21 AMPosted by Ebonymoon
Learn to do some world quests, the nightfallen have so many of them it's easy to get rep. 2500 rep takes you a week at this point? You must only be doing 1-2 wq during a half hour of play a day.

I'm not certain, but I believe that additional world quests in Suramar unlock as you progress through the plotline, so it seems a lot more difficult to progress than it actually is if you're early on.
Flying was never an issue or problem until activizzard made it a problem

After this expansion they need to stop making it a problem and using flying as a carrot (dried up and moldy) on a stick

They are not going to change it at this point because so many have had to go through all that mess.

But if they wanted to make it available for gold instead or unlock pathfinder account wide for this expansion I'm ok with that too.

Just stop all this PITA about flying from this moment forward

Others getting flying at this point impacts me not one way or the other and unlike many I don't care if others choose to fly or not.

So if they remove the requirements It wont effect what I do or don't do at this point in this expansion so I just don't worry.
Important things are :

Kirin Tor emissary : choose Suramar rep.
Suramar emissary.
Withered Army Training : Do it and get around 450 points min for max rep.

Of course if you also do the world quests of Suramar itself all the time it'll go faster but those 3 points are those you cannot ignore and you should be done pretty quickly.
04/19/2017 05:28 AMPosted by Taliao
Kirin Tor emissary : choose Suramar rep.

I would recommend Legionfall here instead of Suramar.

Have a few months to get to wait for class mounts, but they are going to need Legionfall Exalted.