Final boss of Legion?

General Discussion
What are all your thoughts on this? Who do you think will be the final boss in Legion?

I think it might be N'zoth, or Queen Azhara.
Blizzard might surprise us but I am guessing Sargeras.
I'm betting on King Boo, all inferior boos only drop 5 gold and a rare quality item.
Sylvanas
04/19/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Shudder

But we're already fighting the avatar of sargeras.
And wouldn't he be way too powerful for the players to have a chance of killing him?

04/19/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Kozra
I'm betting on King Boo, all inferior boos only drop 5 gold and a rare quality item.

No idea who that is...
I'd say Sargeras. At the same time though, I feel like he's been the over arching threat from the start and to kill him now would be odd. Then again here is always the void lords that we don't know much about.

I'm all for bringing the Titans back into the story and no killing Sargeras but beating him to the point where he opens his eyes and realizes that he doesn't have to purge the universe to stop the evil, he just has to let us do it.

then again... he's pretty twisted by fel energy so. Thats a good question over all.
I keep hearing lots of boos for this expansion but I'm just not seeing it. This is the best expansion since WOTLK in my eyes. It hasn't topped WOTLK yet. Whether or not it does depends on how the rest of 7.2 is and how Argus is.
04/19/2017 01:14 PMPosted by Daphnetta

And wouldn't he be way too powerful for the players to have a chance of killing him?

04/19/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Kozra

No idea who that is...

You wrote "boos" in the topic when you probably meant to write boss. So people are being smart asses.
Jaina Proudmoore... I will explain why...

In 7.3 we're going back to Argus, there we're gonna met Jaina, then it will be revealed that Jaina is Sargeras itself, that will result in the final raid called "The Salvation of Argus", where the final boss will be called "The Hand of Sargeras", it is going to be a Madness of Deathwing based encounter, each finger represents one of the pillars of creation.

After we defeat "the hand", Velen arrives with Thrall (because it is the end of the expansion and we need Thrall), they hold the Pillars of Creation and it summons the spirit of Ghostcrawler. Argus is restored to its original state, Varian, Tirion and Vol'jin are ressurected, the Draenei go back to Argus (all the Draenei players are turned into gnomes), the forsaken return to life as humans, Sylvanas is reunited with her sisters, the orcs turn brown, all the races are united under one banner with Illidan (now free from the demonic corruption and a night elf again) as our leader and we all go back to Azeroth so we can save it from the old gods.
Jaina Proudmore as the new Avatar of Sargeras

Blizzard waits.. then jumps out and goes 'BOO!'

... and that's the finally boos of legion.
This is a long shot but my belief.

Sargeras is not on argus. That's why he was talking to kj through a fel phone. We get to argues in 7.3, the place guldan tried to make a portal too. Why would guldan make a port to argues if the big man ain't there? It was so sargeras could possess illidans soulless body.

I think we go to argues, get our butts kicked, illidans body gets taken over and we fight a fresh avatar of sargeras.
Sargeras or Khadgar, I'd also enjoy destroying illidan once and for all.

Well, yeah, he is incredibly powerful, but the expansion is going straight to Argus in 7.3. We already have KJ in ToS and he is Sargeras' right hand. It just seems like the most likely step to me.

To cover the power gap they have been building up the army of light which in some form has at least stood its ground. Combine them with all the armies of Azeroth and perhaps we have a chance.

It also assumes an ending in which we "win". It could easily be a pyrrhic victory.
04/19/2017 01:16 PMPosted by Vralok

You wrote "boos" in the topic when you probably meant to write boss. So people are being smart asses.

Woops. fixed.
And Sargeras is a safe bet. Before the expac ends we find ourselves heading to Argus. 7.3 if Blizzard is telling us the truth.
04/19/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Maljinwo
Sylvanas

The warchief would never do such a thing.
hey heres an idea... how about a final boss without minions? cause i am so sick of the cliched final boss with minions thing...

Sargeras on his own by the by.
The final boss of Legion is hidden. You have to kill Sargeras, then everyone in the raid has to build [Basic Campfire] in a circle to summon the one and only Nomi, the Firelord.
It will either be Sargeras or Kil'jadean; no one else is big enough to be the final boss.

Since we're getting Kil'jadean in ToS it's a pretty good bet they will have to finally bring out Sargeras as he's the only one who could trump Kil'jadean; however this wouldn't be the first time a boss escaped and returned later so there is chance Kil'jadean will show up again.
04/19/2017 01:24 PMPosted by Varänis
04/19/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Maljinwo
Sylvanas

The warchief would never do such a thing.

Saurfang is the true Warchief