903+ Prot Pally LFG

Guild Recruitment
Took a break from semi-hardcore raiding after the second week of NH being released.. I need to get back into raiding, I have researched the first 5 fights on mythic very well. I am not going to consider a guild that isn't at least 10/10H and have at least 18 people on their roster that show up every week, if you fall short of what I just said do not bother posting on this thread.

My schedule is avail W/TH/F/SA ONLY Raid MUST end 2AM the latest no longer.

Looking for a mythic progression tanking spot. Have been tanking since WoTlk.

Prefer the guild to be 21+ or at least 18+... I do not like children screaming in the mic during raid.. If your balls have not dropped yet.. You have no business telling anyone in voip what to do at all.
hey man my guild is recruiting because of the problem that we dont have enough on but just incase you are interested we raid every friday and saturday 8pm to 11pm cst, contact linkerjsr#1520, lunchbreak#1418 or luzara0#1288 for more information.
Bump
Hey, ill keep this short and sweet!!!

<Catastrophe> [US][Bleeding Hollow] would love to have you. We raid Wed/Thurs 930-12pm EST. we are currently 7/10 heroic and looking for more to fill our ranks!

Add me on bnet and we can discuss further Thoar#1845
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Dfguild.com/Forums