882 Rogue LF semi-casual guild

Guild Recruitment
<House Brighthammer> [A] (Wyrmrest Accord) is currently rebuilding its core raid team, and is looking for a few new family members. We would prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together.

Our core raid members are 7/7 ENH, 3/3 ToVN, 10/10 NHN. Our raid times are Friday and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are seeking people who have the desire to raid, will follow instructions and mechanics, and will make every reasonable attempt to be on time. We require 870+, Discord, and DBM Timer.

Specific roles we are looking to fill are:
One DPS with tank offspec
Holy Paladin
Warlock
Another melee dps

I would love to have a chat with you to see If Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online between 9 AM and 9 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425.
Hey Laecri!

We might be a little of the requirements to have you join us but I would love to add a rogue to the team so JUST IN CASE I want to leave my info is you would like to chat!

We are a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious in that we aim for AotC every content and some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we aren't at each other’s throats, swearing, yelling etc. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes. We have many members who can help read logs if needed and give tips and pointers on what to improve. It's all about having each other’s back and continue to sponsor a fun place to see content!

Info:
Exodus-EarthenRing (10/10H) has many members of our guild that have played since Vanilla together and traveled across Azeroth in varying guilds and competitive levels. The GM, myself, and a few others decided at the end of Mists with Flex Raiding becoming available in 2 difficulties that we wanted to take a step back and play with so many family/friends lost and split over the years, and bringing all of us back to one spot has been amazing. It’s been exciting to bring the same opportunity for others to play together as a group of friends instead of competing for spots and we hope you’d like to join us as we continue the journey!

We came back to our home guild, Exodus, in 2013 and have been raiding together ever since! We would love to have you call Exodus your next home. Be a part of AotC, flexible scheduling, and fun raids!

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00

If cross-realm raiding is something you are looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Talk with you soon!
:+: Smushiz :+:
Btag: Smushiz#1660
Discord: Smushiz#4925 (Quickest Response)
Email: kaycadilla@hotmail.com

Who we are: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1992998
Our Roster: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2151828

GM: Smushiz
Officers: Spahfee, Evertai, Ebalin, Aroghma, Mehkfee
Hey friend, not sure if you're willing to commit to some 2day mythic raiding but in case you are we currently need some solid dps for our mythic raid team as well as mythic krosus progression. So! If you're on the lookout for a guild with a relaxed and fun environment then look no further!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-3/10 Mythic Nighthold (currently working on Krosus)
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

<Hooray for Evil> Is a semi casual raiding guild on Zul'jin (EST) High pop server. We are a friendly and relaxed bunch of mature raiders, who love being able to have fun and push progression in hard modes.. but simply do not have the time or bodies to dedicate towards Mythic mode at this time. Relaxed atmosphere. We are 8/10 HM in NH but looking to full clear within the next week or two, and get prepared to kick some butt in TOS!!

~Our raid times are: Thurs. & Sat. 8-10:30pm EST.
~We use Discord and loot is set to personal roll.
~ We like to run mythic keystones for fun

~We are currently recruiting all classes!
~ Priority would be 1 tank, a few solid DPS and maybe 1 healer as well.
~Casual and leveling players are always welcome!

If interested give me an add to chat : Chantelle #11463
Or you can always whisper an officer in game- Mythíc, Dotsfortots or Jhuuno.

Hope we hear from you =)
Hey Laecri, you sound like someone we'd be interested in talking with! I won't spam you with our recruit post, but here's the link to it:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754415778#post-1

If you're still on the search and this sounds interesting to you feel free to contact me and we can see if we'd be a good fit!

Thanks!
-Kin
Hey Laecri,

We are a 1 day a week raiding guild that raids on Saturday at 10pm est. we started raiding about 5 weeks ago and we are 2/10 heroic right now. I'll do my copy and paste below. Quickest response would be to hit me up on discord.

Looking for a guild that raids on the weekend and mythic+ through out the week? Look no further ~Confusion~ a horde guild on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for its Saturday night raid. We are 2/10 H NH. We are looking for 1 healers and 3dps. Disc,shadow,MW,frost

If you are looking for a casual laid back adult guild this is the spot for you. We do casual PVP for those who are interested. All levels are welcome to join. We are willing to help level and gear anyone up. We use discord as a means of communication.

Comment here, in game to anyone on in the guild or on discord Kwandao#5793
Btags: GM:LucienN#1176
Officers:
Situation#1239
Annana#1857
Nubicans#1208
Ataraxia#1233
<Natural Twenty> (10/10H NH). LF a heals and a few dps to fill 20 man core for mythic progression. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
High: Lock, R Druid, H Priest
Medium: Boomkin and Spriest
Low: DK dps, tank(non dk)
Will consider any dps for a spot. If we found a strong tank I can roll my lock!!
Bnet Clockwielder#1420
Horde Malganis

7-10 CST on Sunday's

Small mature guild, looking to grow.

Hit me up Jedipimp#1652
Hello I feel you would make a perfect match for our guild!

Tentacle Temple is an Alliance progression raiding guild on Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord (PvP). Many of our members have been playing together for quite sometime. Our goal is casual progression on a limited schedule and to provide a home for skilled players who no longer have the time or inclination to raid four or more nights a week.

We’re looking for mature, competent players to help us progress in Legion. We also have events throughout the week like Arenas and BGs(looking to form RBGs as well) for those players that are not looking to raid, and Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, old content farm nights and much more! We run one raid group on the weekends and one raid group on the weekdays.

Addons

For Raiding:
Deadly Boss Mods
For PvP:
Battleground targets, Gladius

Raid Schedule

Weekend Raid: 7/7 Heroic, 6/7 Mythic EN. 3/3 Heroic ToV. 10/10 Heroic NH.
Satuday - 7:00pm-11:00pm CST
Sunday - 7:00pm-10:00pm CST

Weekday Raid: 7/7 heroic EN. 3/3 Heroic ToV. 10/10 Normal NH.
Wednesday - 8:00pm-11:00pm CST

Current Needs:

Weekday team needs all.
Weekend team needs a non-shammy/non-druid healer, and a few range dps. Looking to fill our team up to begin a push into mythic NH.

If you were a player in the past and you are just recently returning to the game, we welcome you as well.

Raider Expectations

• Be punctual. The raid begins at start time, so please log in early for invites.
• Have Discord installed and a working headset in order to facilitate communication.
• Show up to raids with the best available consumables, enchants, and gems.
• Keep up with the latest information on your class. Strive to be competitive.
• You will be expected to already know boss encounters when entering the raid, so actively research them your own.
• Check guild forums frequently for strategies and important announcements..
• Be a team player and work with the guild to make raiding/PvP an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Feel free to contact me or any other officer in-game if you have any questions.

Kugia#1171 - Recutment Officer
Sniper117#1218 - Raid Lead/Guild Master
04/28/2017 10:19 PMPosted by Iynxx
Hello Laecri!
Angels of Darkness is a 1/10M guild currently looking for consistent people to build a mythic team. You are welcome to talk to us and join our Heroic NH runs to get a feel of how we work! We are a group of more casual players who just want consistent raiders who show up to raid nights!

Tuesdays are normally heroic nights with mythic progression on the weekends so if you would only like to commit two days/ week, feel free to only attend the weekend raids!

Raid times: Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday 7-10pm server time. (Central time)
Horde/Illidan
Cheztercheto#1173

897 RSham here, need a healer for your raid?

Bnet: GrumpyKitten#116274
Vicious Intent is a Horde side, casual schedule guild on the Dalaran (PvE) server, currently at 8/10 Heroic NH. We are a new incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm raiding guild, led by the same GM and much of the same officer crew.

Our leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and several members have been raiding together since the original Karazhan.

Our guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content.

Our raid schedule is Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and we encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

We are currently looking for more Ranged DPS, 1 Healer with a Strong DPS Offspec, and 1 Tank to fill out our Raid Roster, exceptional candidates of all Classes/Specs will always be considered.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. We also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even PUG or cancel raids than allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise its principles for short term progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a guild in it’s that is growing and progressing quickly, then come check us out.

www.viciousintent.enjin.com

Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message (preferably on Discord):

Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070