Draenor flying. Fix it.

General Discussion
Draenor flying. Make it purchasable, or make the rep grind easier, or retroactively add it when you unlock legion flying, or something.

I've been walking around the jungle for days now trying to find rare spawns so that I can get rep up. Tying everything to rare spawns is and always has been ridiculous, and the fact that I have to GRIND old content for something so freaking basic is nuts. Add to that: Since everyone else is flying nowadays, the things die before I have a chance to get them.

Also: The ring is useless. It has never helped me find a rare spawn.
do you have legion flying?
05/04/2017 08:01 PMPosted by Shovelready

*radio fuzz* Roger thats a big N-O to the legion flying! rofl
we all got those cry babies that dont wana DO the content to have flying unlocked!

Yes.

I've spent more time trying to get draenor flying than I did getting legion flying.
05/04/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Wiselunar

*radio fuzz* Roger thats a big N-O to the legion flying! rofl
we all got those cry babies that dont wana DO the content to have flying unlocked!

I've done the content. Legion flying is unlocked. Draenor flying is nearly unlocked. Now all that's left is to sit on my !@# and wait for about a hundred rares to spawn. That's not "doing content"- It's wasting time running around a year old map that I've already spent plenty of time in.

And yeah- I got all the treasures.
I guess I don't spend any time there any longer, so Draenor Pathfinder for newer players never crossed my mind. Perhaps they should make it so that if you get the current Pathfinder, you're granted the previous expansion's Pathfinder.
05/04/2017 08:06 PMPosted by Sipiri
It's wasting time running around a year old map that I've already spent plenty of time in.

If that's the case.. shouldn't you have draenor flying?
... why the heck did I get downvoted for coming up with a plausible solution to the problem? O.o
05/04/2017 08:13 PMPosted by Thallia
... why the heck did I get downvoted for coming up with a plausible solution to the problem? O.o
probably because for it to need a solution it needs to be a problem to begin with.

go do the deed and you'll be able to fly in draenor.
05/04/2017 08:10 PMPosted by Crosslay
It's wasting time running around a year old map that I've already spent plenty of time in.

If that's the case.. shouldn't you have draenor flying?

No, because the rare spawns are so low. I have spent HOURS there. The quests are done. The map is explored. Every hidden item is retrieved. I have spent more than enough time to "Experience the map"- the requirement for wandering around the jungle in the same areas for hours on end is just sadistic.
05/04/2017 08:13 PMPosted by Thallia

Maybe people do not see it as a problem?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have the heart of a loin and a lifetime ban from the zoo.
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all. - God
[quote="207527793952"]
go do the deed and you'll be able to fly in draenor.

The "deed" is stupid time-wasting nonsense. Amp up the rare spawns (LIKE THEY DID WHEN TANAAN WAS RELEASED) and I'll be right there with you.
and wait for about a hundred rares to spawn

You don't need to kill one rare for Draenor flying. What are you going on about. You need the rep yes, the rares no.

Edit:
In fact here this is what you need. Rep and treasures.
http://www.wowhead.com/flying#us-duskwood-sipiri
05/04/2017 08:16 PMPosted by Sipiri
and I'll be right there with you.
no you won't be as i got draenor pathfinder in wod.
05/04/2017 08:17 PMPosted by Hasil
and wait for about a hundred rares to spawn

Edit:

I'm one daily quest from one rep, but the rep for "Order of the Awakened" is only increased by a daily quest. The only way to complete this quest is from 1) harvesting one-time treasures (I have cleared out all the treasures from tanaan) or 2) killing rares.

Please know what you are talking about before telling me I am wrong.
I can understand people that already have it or don't care about going back to Draenor for any reason not caring about unlocking it. But there are some people who enjoy the older content and would like to experience all of it-- not just power leveling through it in two hours.

There is a lot of storyline there. And there is a Lorewalker achievement to get. Having flying for those that didn't play through Draenor as current content would be nice.

Now, for those of us who had to deal with that Pathfinder when it was current, it may seem unfair to simply hand it to people who never got it before. That I totally understand. Which is why I feel that my idea would be a decent solution. It forces them to go through a Pathfinder achievement, but doesn't gate them behind another one for old content.

Get current Pathfinder, have old content flying unlocked. It seems reasonable to me.
05/04/2017 08:19 PMPosted by Deathchix
05/04/2017 08:16 PMPosted by Sipiri
and I'll be right there with you.
no you won't be as i got draenor pathfinder in wod.

So you are 1) telling me that it's easy and I should stop whining and 2) telling me that you did it when it was easy and 3) I'm wrong for suggesting the game devs should have made a different decision (for the reason that I am disagreeing with the game devs.)
05/04/2017 08:22 PMPosted by Sipiri
05/04/2017 08:17 PMPosted by Hasil
Edit:

I'm one daily quest from one rep, but the rep for "Order of the Awakened" is only increased by a daily quest. The only way to complete this quest is from 1) harvesting one-time treasures (I have cleared out all the treasures from tanaan) or 2) killing rares.

Please know what you are talking about before telling me I am wrong.
medallions of the legion also give rep.
05/04/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Sipiri

Yes.

I've spent more time trying to get draenor flying than I did getting legion flying.

Faster getting Draenor flight imo, also above poster said medallion of legion counts for all the 3 reps you need in one token also use it in a garrison with level 3 trade post, human and dark moon fair buff if possible