[A] RTD come on in

Azuremyst and Staghelm
Looking for damage dealers in raid but all are welcome to the guild. Healing offspec is nice but not needed.
We currently raid Tuesday 9-11PM Wednesday 8-11PM server time.
We clear heroic raid content when it is current. Recruiting to begin Mythic raiding. May be looking for a healer in addition to DPS.
We also do M+ and other stuff.
Happy to teach if you're willing to learn and put in some effort.
High performance but chill.
We're 18+ but I mean, don't ask don't tell?

Our guild leader likes breakfast tacos.
We have boats and bear memes.
Intrigued? You should be.

If our schedules align then join our cast of characters.
Message Chinson, Maximo, or myself.
Even if this post gets old, send us a tell or in-game mail we're always looking for more.
05/06/2017 08:20 PMPosted by Gruubar
<redacted> can get a bit salty but he usually feels bad later :)

Maximo, right?
No not Maximo
he is our diplomat
that line in the OP was mostly a joke
mostly ;)
updated OP for a few changes
updated OP for a few changes
Bumping.

Also selling a few H Argus carries on Tuesday. 150k for AoTC.

Just send a tell to a member in game.
Just a quick question...

Are you mainly after people who are already geared and veterans of raiding?

I am currently raising my Shaman up and focusing on being a Resto first with Elly second, but my gear is still a bit low. Within a week I would guess I will have it around 910-930 or so though.

Bascially I quit at the end of MoP and just came back and would love to get into a guild that is willing to show me how the new raids work, as I would love to get back into raiding again.

The few guilds I have joined just haven't worked out on my part, not theirs. Just not quite what I am after.
04/23/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Quiktotem
Just a quick question...

Are you mainly after people who are already geared and veterans of raiding?

I am currently raising my Shaman up and focusing on being a Resto first with Elly second, but my gear is still a bit low. Within a week I would guess I will have it around 910-930 or so though.

Bascially I quit at the end of MoP and just came back and would love to get into a guild that is willing to show me how the new raids work, as I would love to get back into raiding again.

The few guilds I have joined just haven't worked out on my part, not theirs. Just not quite what I am after.

Hey Quik,

At the moment we have relaxed our raiding a bit. We just do a few Heroic bosses on Tuesdays and sell Argus kills to help our bank for BFA. That being said we're pretty much all veterans of the raiding scene, but first and foremost we're just looking for cool people to join our future raids and have some fun.

Our approach is fairly laid back and to date we haven't really bothered with Mythic raiding, so if you need a good place to hang and learn a thing or two, I'm sure you would like it here.

Hit me up on kustom84#1158 if you want an invite.
hi im interested in joining your raiding team seeing if you guys are still recruiting add me on bnet darkaudio#1835