[A] 897 Disc Priest LFG H NH, M+

Guild Recruitment
897 Discipline Priest, Alliance-side, Sargeras. I am looking for a group that runs Heroic Nighthold on a weekly basis, preferably on Monday or Tuesday, and has skilled members willing to run Mythic+s. I have cleared H EN, 2/3H TOV, and 8/10H NH on my Demon Hunter. I switched main for 7.2, after my guild disbanded, and I am looking for a raid group that knows how to utilize a discipline priest. I know we are a one-trick pony right now, but we really can smooth out incoming raid-wide damage proficiently, that might change with 7.2.5, but I think I am going to stick with this class until the next expansion. I have 42 traits, and up to date AK-wise. I have cleared M+10 post-7.2. Discord a bonus!
Hey there if you want to or are interested in a bit more, we are Cake we are on Sargeras, and we raid tue and thurs 7:30 to 11:30 CST or Server time, we have people on doing mythic pluses all the time,, hardest thing is finding a healer lol, we would love to have a disc priest join our healing team. Add me if you wish to chat Zipps#1374
Ni!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and seem to fit most of your criteria and would be interested in a disc priest! We are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We are active and host a variety of events, from raids, to M+, to transmog runs, AP farming, and the occasional pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 8pm - 11pm central time and are currently focused on Heroic progression through Nighthold, currently 8/10H.

Please take a look through our recruitment post and add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, if you are interested.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754046063#
Hey man my guild is recruiting we full clear heroic nh every weekend and use discord! If your interested contact linkerjsr#1520 or lunchbreak#1418, oh and we also do a lot of m+.
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Dfguild.com/Forums
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Corrupt Intentions - Union - Uldum
7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 H NH and 3/10 Mythic

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Tomb of Sargeras fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

For more info check here; https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753935706#1
Hello Dreemtheist,

(A) Raizin Kane on Whisperwind runs progression raid nights on Sun/Mon 10p-1a EST, along with a farming raid night on Tuesday's (same times).

We are a co-ed adult guild that is looking to add members to begin our push into Mythic raiding. Currently we are 9/10 Heroic NH as a team, with several members (including our raid leader) having their AOTC Gul'Dan achievement already along with mythic raiding experience.

We have a solid core guild team with 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 7 dps, but need quality members/raiders to continue progression into Mythic content. We have been filling our raid team with cross realm friends, but are looking to add quality guild members to begin our mythic push. We don't have a Disc Priest and are willing to open a slot for you.

You can find out more about us on our recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753285652#1

Or contact me directly on BNet @ Karlmic#1834

I hope to hear back from you soon!
Hey, ill keep this short and sweet!!!

<Catastrophe> [US][Bleeding Hollow] would love to have you. We raid Wed/Thurs 930-12pm EST. we are currently 7/10 heroic and looking for more to fill our ranks!

Add me on bnet and we can discuss further Thoar#1845
we're on sargeras, would like to talk...my bnet ID is JUGGERNAUT#12336
04/21/2017 02:49 AMPosted by Vâlz
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Dfguild.com/Forums

I applied through the guild website, what is your btag ?
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma 8/10M is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere.

Raid Schedule

Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting a couple types of ranged and a few healers. Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936

Application: https://discord.gg/Qjt5jNG