896+ Guardian and 880holy/885fury war LFG

Guild Recruitment
The wife and I have 5/10M 3/3H 7/7M AoTc
Im 900+ bear and she is a holy priest its 895+ both are vet players going back to nilla raiding , currently looking for a new home Currently on Illidan /shandris will xfer for the right guild , we will not faction change unless you are paying it .

we are looking for a late night/evening raiding guild ..Tho progression is important we think enjoying the company of the other raiders is what makes the game fun for us

If your looking for dedicated loyal helpful raiders who show up on time and are prepared look no further we are what you need .
feel free to add me . Ty
Qbrave#1407
Hey Soilded, I think you and 'the wife' might be a good fit in our group. We are a brand new guild on Tichondrius and have some big ambitions for mythic progression. However, being so new it takes a good amount of time to form the type of 20+ man mythic group we want. So having dedicated and fully committed raiders this early on can greatly help propel us forward; specially a tank and healer combo. Although we wouldn't force anyone to play a role.
We raid Tue/Sun 9pm-12am PST
More details can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754537295#post-1
or just add my Btag: StudMuffin#1856
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Dfguild.com/Forums
Vicious Intent is a Horde side, casual schedule guild on the Dalaran (PvE) server, currently at 8/10 Heroic NH. We are a new incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm raiding guild, led by the same GM and much of the same officer crew.

Our leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and several members have been raiding together since the original Karazhan.

Our guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content.

Our raid schedule is Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and we encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

We are currently looking for more Ranged DPS, 1 Healer with a Strong DPS Offspec, and 1 Tank to fill out our Raid Roster, exceptional candidates of all Classes/Specs will always be considered.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. We also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even PUG or cancel raids than allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise its principles for short term progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a guild in it’s that is growing and progressing quickly, then come check us out.

www.viciousintent.enjin.com

Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message (preferably on Discord):

Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070
<Last Pull> (Proudmoore) is looking to recruit for our main roster. We are looking to fill our main group to possibly enter Mythic, or adjust our composition for H NH farming, and to hit the ground running when ToS releases in the not too distant future.

We are a 2-day raiding guild who support raiders from EST to PST, raiding Tues/Wed from 6-9 PM PST (9-12EST). Currrently 10/10H and farming that content, while preparing for ToS.

For our loot system, we use a loot council, who is looking for attendance and readiness as well as BiS listings and simply what kind of upgrade it is. We also log our raid nights, provided to the raiders for improvement or adjustment.

As a guild, we are a group of mature, fun and active group of people who tend to do things like level alts, host transmog contests, have old content weekends, run Mythic+ dungeons, PVP, form alt runs of current content and generally be around for any type of help, in game or on discord.

If we sound like a good fit for you please feel free to add BillCake#1495 or HappyElf#1830 for more information, in chat or on discord.