885 monk lf raiding guild :)

Guild Recruitment
Hi there Nomanners!

I'm a core raider for Dark Divinity on Thrall. We are a fresh guild that is currently working through NH H.

I have a recruitment thread that says a little more about us:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754469282

If you are looking for a guild that loves to help their members progress than we might be a good fit for you.

I know our time zones may not match up, but we tend to be on quite late into the night. It's not unusual for us to be up raiding or running mythics/old content until 2-3am!

We're looking for guild members that really enjoy the game and want to be a part of a guild to progress along with everyone else.

If you'd like to make some runs with us to see if it's a good fit let me know, we'll btag up!

Cheers!
Vicious Intent is a Horde side, casual schedule guild on the Dalaran (PvE) server, currently at 8/10 Heroic NH. We are a new incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm raiding guild, led by the same GM and much of the same officer crew.

Our leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and several members have been raiding together since the original Karazhan.

Our guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content.

Our raid schedule is Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and we encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

After some recent turnover due to player burn-out we are rebuilding our roster so that we can push into Mythic for ToS.

We are currently looking for 1 tank, more Ranged DPS, and 1 Healer with a Strong DPS Offspec, to fill out our Raid Roster, exceptional candidates of ALL Classes/Specs will always be considered.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. We also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even PUG or cancel raids than allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise its principles for short term progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a guild in it’s that is growing and progressing quickly, then come check us out.

www.viciousintent.enjin.com

Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message:

Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070
Kaderousse - BNet: bmmajor#1617 Discord: bmmajor#1680
Contacts: Geistreiter
RealID/Battletag: Geistreiter#1719
Discord: Geistreiter#2137

Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central
- Invites go out: 6:45pm
- Tuesday And Thursday 7-10pm
- Optional Sunday Raid night 7-10pm (alts, Mains, and even progression)

About/Goal:
Sad Panda has been a guild since Early BC and has since downsized its raiding schedule. We Raid two nights a week, 6 hours in total. Our goal is to clear half of Mythic content on this schedule once we have a healthy Mythic Roster. We are currently recruiting for Tomb and do tuesday night heroic Clears in Nighthold for Trials.

Progression:
- 10/10 Heroic NH
- 1/10 Mythic NH

Loot System:
- EPGP

Currently Recruiting:
- 1 Healer
- 1-2 Ranged
- we accept package deals and quality Raiders regardless of needs, people get replaced, burned out etc. Competition is good!

Extra Info:
- Flasks, Repairs, Food Buffs are Provided, we do weekly turn ins.
- Forum Provides all info needed for call outs, turn ins, rules, strats, EPGP system etc.
- We Use Discord for voice.
Raid Day: Tuesday
Raid Time: 9pmEST to Midnight
Recruiting: 1 Tank. 3 DPS. 1 Healer (non-priest).
Contact Btag: MooingDruid#1737

No obligation to join a guild or our server, encouraging cross-server play. Heroic. Discord. Personal Loot. 5/10H
Hello,

<Pinnacle> [3/10M] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated players to fill our core roster. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun: 8pm-11pm EST and Monday: 9pm - 11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

Not sure if you are still looking but we would have a core spot for you. If you are intrested in the below please feel free to contact me.

<Immortalis Ex> is a semi-hardcore guild on the Area 52 server seeking dps and heals for our mythic progression team. We are a tight knit group of raiders with members that have been raiding together for ten years. As a semi-hardcore guild, we keep balance between the “semi” and “hardcore” aspects of our raid team. Balancing these factors is what not only nets us the most progression but is also what makes us unique. We are not only progression focused but people focused as well. In addition to raids we also have a normal mythic dungeon run night for ap, leggodarys and gearing alts. We also do mythic plus and keep an optional raid day on Tuesday to clear raids such as normal NH. We offer a friendly environment and we consider our guild to be like a family.
Raid Schedule:
We raid 7 hours per week on Wednesday and Thursday from 730pm-11pm EST.

Currently Seeking:
Healers- Holy pally, MW monk (core spot)
Melee Dps: Ret Paladin, frost dk, ww monk (We only have one melee core spot open at this time)
Ranged Dps: Spriest, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, (We have core spots open for all caster dps)
*Any other exceptional raiders*

Current Progression:
10/10 Normal Nighthold
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
1/10 Mythic Nighthold

Loot distribution:
We use Loot Council system that is uniquely adjusted to make sure loot is distributed not only in the places where it needs to go, but evenly throughout all our raiders. Included is a link to the way our Loot Council system functions-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14rAlE1nO6DIqV2ja6E1ltEsiNGuCmWbF5YsJyYJSZAQ/mobilebasic

What we are looking for/ what we can offer you:
We are looking for raiders that are progression focused but still want to have fun while killing internet dragons. We want people who are always seeking to not only improve themselves but the team as well. We offer the typical things such as flask, food and repairs but we also can offer you an environment where you are encouraged to make your opinions known and a place where your voice will be heard and considered. We feel that when people no matter what rank give their voice to the team it gives us a chance to grow together and make the team stronger. We are also willing to gear under geared players who want to raid mythic and have the skill to do so. We do however, hold some expectations before any of our raiders enter mythic. Included is a link to those expectations-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uU0oIXLtgD2A_F10iE7g_FTuufhYrw2V-EcQntH1ccY/edit

If you think you are a good fit in Immortalis Ex’s mission to slay internet dragons feel free to contact us!
Contacts:
Primary Contact:
Ranged Lead (and pretty much the best person you will ever meet if I do say so myself!)
Minkeo- Battle Tag (Minko4000#1590), Discord Minko4000#2797

Secondary Contacts:
Raid Leader, ZeroFoxx-Battletag (Tangostyle#1997)
Guild Master, Skorr aka Big Daddy- Battletag (Skorrge#1543)
Officer, Vanzwilder- Battletag (Vanz#1302)
Melee DPS Lead, Gabherel-Battletag (Fruck #1793)
Heal Lead, Jrmint- Battletag (Jrmint#1322)
We are, Clan Destined guild on Cairne/Perenolde, currently 7/7 H, 3/3 H, and 10/10N-10/10H and looking to fill our rosters for NH, We are like a small little family most of us are Husbands/Wifes, Father/Sons, and Brothers, All playing together having a good time but still try our hardest to progress.

Recruitment needs:

**Current raid needs**

Melee dps - Monk, warrior, DK, Rogue( Tank off spec gets a plus)
Heals - Priest, Monk,Druid
Tanks - Closed
Ranged - Mage, Spriest,Boomy,and lock

**Don't see you spec listed? Exceptional people are encouraged to inquire within.**

Our goals:

First and foremost is to have fun. This is a game after all, not a second or third job. Secondly, we want to clear content as it is current, focusing on heroics and eventually get into mythic.

Raid times:

We are raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, 8p-11p (EST).We are also possibly looking to add a third night (TBD), We also raid on alts on weekends (Not Mandatory) for fun.

Loot is handled MS and OS, 1 loot per raid night.
We use vent for communication.

What we expect from you:

Honestly, not much here. All we ask is that you be respectful to your fellow players, both in guild and out. When you join to raid, make sure you have knowledge of the encounter/class. please be on time to raids and be ready to go 10-15 min prior to raid start. If you cannot make it to raid, please let an officer know ahead of time.

What you can expect from us:

Support in all things possible, from helping with class/spec questions to crafting and professions to figuring out things in game.

***Once the guild bank has been stocked***

Food, flasks, potions, gems/enchants and repairs

Hit me up with any questions or to discuss securing your raid spot Sparta#1861
You can also talk with shezmu#11325
Low Key - US Illidan Horde | Progression 7/7 M 10/10 H NH 2 nights/week | 6hours | Tue/Thu 830 PM PST - 1 AM PST Guild Website: http://lowkey-usillidan.enjin.com/ Discord | Loot Council Recruitment: All classes Low Key is a freshly formed guild on the US server of Illidan, We have multiple Mythically progressed raiders, a few are 10/10 M. We are reforming the ranks in hopes to hit Tomb of Sargeras as hard as we can for a 2 day a week guild. We will be farming NH Heroic and NH Mythic until ToS where we will be semi hardcore. Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application. http://lowkey-usillidan.enjin.com/recruitment Contact Heimnoon#1506 for questions
AREA 52 <Crossfire> is recruiting to fill are last spots on our raid team to finish out current content and get ready For ToS

Our biggest goal is to enjoy the game and have fun together. We are looking for people with positive attitudes.

DPS: Range high priority leather melee low priority

Scheduled times - Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Communication - We use Discord as our communicating tool. We will use it when we run raids and dungeons.

Contact in game -

Btag-Gottiboi45#1673
Renegade#1448
Tmac#1158

OR go to

http://crossfireguild.enjin.com/
Hey Nomanners!

I want to make sure our times fit! Let me know if you would like to chat. Would love to add another Monk to the team!

We are a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious in that we aim for AotC every content and some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we aren't at each other’s throats, swearing, yelling etc. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes. We have many members who can help read logs if needed and give tips and pointers on what to improve. It's all about having each other’s back and continue to sponsor a fun place to see content!

Info:
Exodus-EarthenRing (10/10H) has many members of our guild that have played since Vanilla together and traveled across Azeroth in varying guilds and competitive levels. The GM, myself, and a few others decided at the end of Mists with Flex Raiding becoming available in 2 difficulties that we wanted to take a step back and play with so many family/friends lost and split over the years, bring all of us back to the same home. We came back to our home guild, Exodus, in 2013 and have been raiding together ever since! We would love to have you call Exodus your next home. Be a part of AotC, flexible scheduling, and fun raids!

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00

If cross-realm raiding is something you are looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Talk with you soon!
:+: Smushiz :+:
Btag: Smushiz#1660
Discord: Smushiz#4925 (Quickest Response)
Email: kaycadilla@hotmail.com

Who we are: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1992998
Our Roster: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2151828

GM: Smushiz
Officers: Spahfee, Evertai, Ebalin, Aroghma, Mehkfee
<Wicked Intent> is a brand new guild on Mal’Ganis recruiting raiders who want solid mythic progression on a casual schedule. If you’re looking for Cutting Edge progression without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.

Experience:
GM has 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV, 3/10M NH experience.

Raid times:
Tuesdays: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11am PST)
Thursdays: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11am PST)
Sundays: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11am PST)

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, add me and we can chat! Zamereon#1622
Hey Nomanners, you sound like someone we'd be interested in talking with! I won't spam you with our recruit post, but here's the link to it:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754415778#post-1

If you're still on the search and this sounds interesting to you feel free to contact me and we can see if we'd be a good fit! We are a N/A guild however so our raid times would be starting around 1pm your time (Or earlier if you're on the west coast!)

If that isn't a problem I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!
-Kin
*Updated 5/3/17

Contact me at Slyx#1862

About the Guild
<Special Treatment> Is a stable guild, on the Hyjal server. Most of us have been raiding together since the beginning of Cataclysm. The guild is active during most times of the day/week. There are a lot of M+ key runs, BGs, and we hang out in discord. It's a great guild to call home. We have our main raid group and then ~3 months ago I began recruiting for a 2nd raid group: The Offnight Raid Team. (Our main raid group is 3/10M NH 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV if interested: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754345566#1 )

About the Offnight Raid Team
The Offnight Raid is a newer raid team within the guild. At the moment we are short a few core members. The idea with this group is have a more relaxed attitude towards progression on our 5 schedule. I would like to be clearing heroic content every tier and pushing into mythic at the teams own pace. Progression has been slow due to players joining and not having the patience for a raid team to be built. As well as the general issues all guilds see with attendance when you're at the end of a raid before the next content drops. With that in mind once we have a few more solid players we should move along smoothly. Really looking to hit the ground running when Tomb Of Sargeras releases.

What are we looking for?
I am looking for dedicated members who enjoy playing the game, strive to improve,and are reliable. People with not only the ability to improve but the desire to do so. Raid awareness and consistant attendance are two qualities we highly value in any raider. Personally I have been in the guild since December 2010 when Cataclysm dropped. We want players looking for a raid team but also for a guild to call home. If this sounds like the right place for you I hope to hear from you.

Offnight Team Raid Days/Times: Wed/Sat 7:30-10p.m (PST)
Offnight Team Raid Progress : 5/10H NH 10/10N NH

Offnight Team Recruitment
DPS
-Warrior(High)
-Death Knight(High)
-Paladin(Low)
-Monk(High)
-Demon hunter(High)
-Rogue(High)
-Druid(Med)
-Mage(High)
-Warlock(Med)
-Priest(High)
-Shaman(Low)

HEALERS
-Druid(High)
-Monk (Low)
-Shaman(Low)
-Priest (Med)
-Paladin(High)

TANKS
-Blood DK
-Guardian Druid
-Brewmaster Monk

Currently have 2 paladins tanking. One is willing to switch to ret for a better comp.
<Hellbound> on Thrall is a new server transfer progression focused raiding guild looking for more players.
Raid Schedule:
Wed / Thurs 6 – 9 pm EST (5-8 CST)

Progression:
5/10 H

hellbound-thrall.enjin.com/

We are a loyal, mature & fun group. We are a fun orientated guild & we want to grow to be able to have a relaxed drama-free environment for players to have a good time. We like to be social with each other & actually get to know one another to make the game more enjoyable! We tend to have an older sense of humor. We want active members that are wanting to play on more daily basis & not just on raid days; such as doing old raid achievements or doing mythic plus's.

Feel free to add me @ Bentz#11930
Hi!

About Remnant
Remnant (R9) is one of the prime-time teams in Seraph that is composed of top performing players who are dedicated to Mythic raiding. We are always looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group. We strive to be a progression raiding team on an 8 hours per week schedule and are seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding. If you join our team, you can expect to be held to high standards of performance and accountability.

Progression

3/10M Nighthold
6/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3H Trial of Valor

Raid Times
Saturday/Sunday, from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using RC Loot Council for the item distribution system.

Recruitment Needs
Seraph has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.

RESTO DRUID
RESTO SHAMAN
ALL RANGED DPS
WW MONK
RET PALADIN
DEMON HUNTER

Apply at SeraphGuild.com and specify your interest in Violated Doughnuts (Raid 9). Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.

Seraph Perks
- Large, active community (12 raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- RBGs and PVP teams
- Active Mumble chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs

Contact
Bangkook#11210 - Heal lead/recruitment officer
CrazzyChris#1695 - Raid Leader
05/08/2017 05:54 PMPosted by Nomanners
05/08/2017 05:35 PMPosted by Yoduh
Nostalgia infestation is a semi-hardcore guild that has fun but take our raiding serious. We progress hard and are always looking to help make guildies/the guild better as a whole. Our goal is killing bosses at highest diffuclty so if you like to push progression in laid back fun atomsphere feel free to fill out an app and give us a try.

We raid heroic and mythic on Fridays and Saturdays. Wednesday is our farm night. We got heroic on farm at the moment and starting progression into mythic pretty soon. Currently looking for mostly range casters. Our raid times are from 7:30-11:00pm Server time (9:30-1:00 EST).
zakutia#1400 is GM battle tag if interested

Doesn't look like you guys are after monks but i applied anyways. Ty for posting :)

Hey there im not sure if you filled our right part i had a neebs request for registration but no new apps were filled out but thats okay if you wanna add my battle tag zakutia#1400 ill be more then happy to talk to you about guild
Hello Friend,
Going to keep this nice and short as I am not a fan of copy and paste.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A] (Formerly of Arygos)

6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tues-Thurs.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums