[A] Knights Who Say Ni Recruiting for ToS

Guild Recruitment
Are you a raider who just can't make those 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Does your ***** of a ex-wife have your kids on the weekend and its the only time you can do what ever you wish? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks.

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Only looking for tanks with a raid ready off spec)
Healers: Medium (Pally/Druid/Monk preffered)
RDPS: High (All RDPS classes accepted)
MDPS: High (All MDPS classes accepted)

The current roster is 10/10h as a group with a solid core. Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of eventually stepping into mythic raiding once the roster allows us to do so.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)

I am the guild/raid lead and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule was forced to play a more casually. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
Beso#1323
Bump
up
up
Bump
bump
up
Hello, I am an 878 warrior my friends quit the game and left me sort of stranded and I'm looking for a guild. I am willing to fill whatever rolls you need and help in progression. I am willing to change servers as well
Better to just add me Vincedaprince since I dont check the post every day.
up
bump
up
Bumping for cool people.
up
up
up
up
up
up
up