My Cast of Characters

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Going to post two of my characters here since the last time I tried to post each of them it failed. Feel free to say things about them if you like!

Name: Ravasha Witchhawk.
Appearance: Ravasha has reddish-brown hair tied back into a ponytail by a green sash. Her hair is clipped at the side by a green hair clip. She has white skin and wears red lipstick. Her nails are coated with red nail polish as well. Ravasha wears gold hoop earrings she bought in Silvermoon for a special occasion. She wears a set of red robes with gold and black designs.
Background: Ravasha was born to a family of mages and researchers. Choosing to research and practice fire magics in her early life she rose to fair proficiency. When Arthas came to raze the Sunwell her magics failed her as she battled the undead Scourge. Seeking a new kind of power she eventually found a teacher in Selerra Sorrowsong and began her new life as a warlock. Staying in Silvermoon City she has taken to searching for tomes of her craft that she can study as well as ever new ways to destroy her enemies with her spells--She may even try to test her theories on demon hunters and other warlocks due to their similar energies.

Name: Bravicia Witchhawk.
Appearance: Bravicia's skin is coated in red scales. She has long ginger red hair and wears gold hoop earrings given to her by her sister. Bravicia has curved black horns growing from either side of her head. She wears a red-and-gold veil/blindfold over her eye sockets. She wears a leather tunic and leather skirt as well as boots that cover part of her legs with small heels.
Background: Bravicia was born to the Witchhawk family of Quel'thalas and rather than taking on scholarly pursuits found herself in love with fancy footwork, speed and melee weaponry. She employed herself as a tracker and scout. Seeing her sister Ravasha just about killed by the Scourge she started to believe that her current path was not enough and took the opportunity to travel to Outland with Kael'thas Sunstrider when it came. Meeting Illidan and training at his Black Temple she consumed the heart of a succubus as her rite of passage as a demon huntress.

Participating in the mission to retrieve the Sargerite Keystone she boarded the Fel Hammer and helped to destroy Brood Mother Tyranna. After recovering from her imprisoning by the Wardens she began living in Dalaran. Working to end the Legion whenever possible she hopes to someday see her home and family again.

Done. I shall write the others' stories when I can and edit them into my starting post or else just make new posts for them. :)

List of Character Posts: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448071#post-6 (Vaneka and Catherana)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448071#post-7 (Lexica Brighthope)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448071#post-9 (Aichun Oddmoon)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448071#post-12 (Jezula of the Darkspear)
05/03/2017 06:02 AMPosted by Bravicia
She may even try to test her theories on demon hunters and other warlocks due to their similar energies.

As something that could help your character, here are a few gemstones, ores and animal parts that are in lore. I've sourced the related quests.

Felbane
Smelted Azsharite, a bluish crystal found along the southern ridge of Azshara. When crafted into armor, as the name hints, it has anti-fel properties. Quest: Enchanted Azsharite Fel Weaponry

Bloodstone
Small red gemstone found around Arathi Highlands. Used in summoning rituals to help bind powerful demons. Quest: Foul Magics

Soul Shard
Crafted by warlocks from the pieces of a stolen soul, these purple crystals are used to summon demons against their will. Quest: Soul Shards of Summoning

Voidstone
A dark purple crystal crafted by twisting nether energies and used to summon and bind voidwalkers. Quest: The Stone and Quest: The Rune of Summoning

Axxarien
Another purple crystal that can be used to help channel and control fel energy. Found around satyr encampments, notably in the Bloodmyst Isles. Quest: The Final Sample

Soul Gem
A dark red crystal crafted by experienced warlocks from soulstones. Used to trap the souls of demons when they die so they cannot regenerate in the Nether. Quest: Filling the Soul Gem

Void Essence
The essence (residue) of a slain void creature, such as a voidwalker. Can be used in a ritual to create a direct link to the Twisting Nether. Quest:Recipe for Destruction

Felblood
The blood of an actual demon. Contains tremendous fel power. Quest: In Need of Felblood

Wildkin Blood
The blood of a wildkin. Used to inscribe powerful demonic glyphs, which can help with binding a summoned demon. Quest: Rage of Blood

Black Dragon Scale
A powerful magical reagent used to craft Doomsday Candles, magical hovering candles that zap unwanted demons slipping through portals to the Nether. Since Black Dragons are practically extinct, this would likely be a black market item and hard to obtain. Quest: Doomsday Candle

(Not sure how old blood elves get).

Blood elves reach adulthood at 18-20 just like humans, but can live to be around 3,000. It's a total guess, but it probably isn't until around 2,250 - 2,500 that true signs of older age begin to show.

Done. I shall write the others' stories when I can and edit them into my starting post or else just make new posts for them. :)

I like them so far! Really interesting characters.
Praises for doing the work on that list of helpful goodies! Thank you for answering my question about blood elf age. I am unsure where exactly my character falls on that scale however I don't envision her as elderly or anything... and thanks for the compliment about my characters too. :D Much appreciated. Will edit this post with my next lady later.
Black Dragon Scale
A powerful magical reagent used to craft Doomsday Candles, magical hovering candles that zap unwanted demons slipping through portals to the Nether. Since Black Dragons are practically extinct, this would likely be a black market item and hard to obtain. Quest: Doomsday Candle

... I swear if anyone comes at me with some sort of scale extracting device... I am incinerating them.

Love the characters so far :3 Just be careful of how fel like your characters become. Some still regard any dabbling in the fel as a huge crime, while others are more open. Just be wary of freely casting and using fel magic, and how demonic your demon hunter appears. Remember, actions have consequences. If you do get flack, try to remain open minded as well, as many are just RPing how their character reacts, not their own agenda for yours. Though some people are jerks regardless, just ignore them.

I can and edit them into my starting post or else just make new posts for them. :)

This might just be me, but I like things clean. So there is a fancy button on the upper right of each post that says more options. You can select "Copy URL" from that and past the URL into a sort of catalog post. Blizzard allows direct links to forum addresses. You can see examples in my own threads if you want.

My OCD in your shoes would split your two characters in the OP into two separate posts, and edit the OP to have links to those posts, that way you can edit links into the OP without worrying too much about the stupid (ycc) 5000 (vilgehk) character limit that drives us all crazy. But. I am super OCD. This is your playground, not mine.
Good idea on the whole keeping my characters' fel usage on a balance. I had kept in mind that they weren't exactly doing something they could easily come back from. From a conversation I had today: "They're probably going to end up all twisted or just exploding like that one demon hunter guy." lol :D
Next two characters on their way!

Name: Vaneka.
Appearance: Vaneka has purple skin and long pink hair with some tied back into a ponytail by a strip of leather with a small bone through the middle. She has fiery-colored orange eyes. Her tusks curve slightly over her lips and then are straight and terminate at her upper cheeks area. She has a serpentine, lean build and stands at 7'0'' tall. The priestess wears white-and-black robes and black nail polish on her toenails and fingernails.
Background: Vaneka was born to a heavily spiritual family and participated in rituals to see the future of their people, heal the wounded or bring luck to themselves at an early age. When she grew to adulthood she began practicing as a priestess dabbling in both the Light and the Shadow. Viewing her path as that of acceptance she sought out friends and allies that needed redemption and succeeded in making several connections that could help in coming adventures...

Participating in the quest to get vengeance on the Sea Witch she assisted in slaying her and then returned to living on the Echo Isles or in Orgrimmar when needed for away missions. Giving her services as a healer and alchemist she hopes to someday rise along the ranks and gain audience with the Warchief. She wishes to elevate herself to heights of fame unknown previously to her family and friends and from there gift them with the redemption they wish for.

Name: Catherana Violetflower.
Appearance: Catherana has purple skin and long straight purple hair that she ties into two equal length tails with black ribbons. Her face is marked by three scarlet inked markings that extend to just above her mouth. She stands at 7'0'' tall and has a slightly more filled out build due to muscle mass (she leads an athletic lifestyle and is somewhat self-conscious about her muscles). When she shifts to cat form she has purple fur, green eyes and saber-like fangs growing from either side of her mouth.
Background: Catherana grew up in Darnassus to a fairly traditional night elf family: They loved the forests, had certain ideas about choosing their children's careers and even arranged marriages for them. Catherana had five brothers and loved to play rough with them when her parents couldn't see. When she came of age to marry she finally revealed her growing druidic talent by growing her betrothed a bouquet of flowers and then handing it to him alongside the message that, "We just won't work out." Her parents argued with her about her decision however eventually relented and stopped trying to get her to marry or become a Sentinel or Priestess of the Moon.

Training in Shadowglen she concentrated on the shape shifting aspects of druidism and found a kinship for her cat form despite not truly liking animals. She nonetheless views them and the forest as things she must honor and protect. When her training was finished she moved to Darnassus and remains living there now. Some may see her dashing across the streets of the city in cat form, as she enjoys regular physical activity.

Finished! I'm going to link to these in the starting post. Each new character shall receive said link so that peeps can find them without having to read every page of the thread.
Last character I have made at the moment. She was my first character created chronologically however I find I don't play her as much as I thought. Anyways, hopefully people enjoy her or at least don't mind her.

Name: Lexica Brighthope.
Appearance: Lexica has long styled blonde hair that goes slightly past her shoulders and gray eyes. She has white skin. The woman wears a nose ring on the left side of her nose. She stands at 6'2'' tall. The paladin wears a suit of silver plate mail with gold and pink accents. Sometimes she wears makeups in a conservative style to highlight her features.
Background: Lexica Brighthope was an orphan whose parents fell fighting the orcs in Kalimdor while their daughter stayed at their modest home. The paladins of the area found her when she approached them. She was brought to their chapel where they raised her and trained her in the ways of the Light. Lexica still remembered her last name and even though she was an orphan still called herself by it to honor her parents. Lexica missed most of the events of the games as we know them because of the adults in her life believing she wasn't ready to help the world yet. However she had healed wounded paladins and priests and received reports of things happening.

With the Legion now facing Azeroth again Lexica has been released into the world armed with her spells and what weaponry and defensive gear was in their armory. The redhead hates demons with a passion and views anybody casting fel or shadow magic with suspicion. Living in Dalaran and Stormwind when needed she serves with unfaltering loyalty, believing that she may bring peace to the world with the help of the Light and her allies-in-arms.
Now I've figured out something else about my character Ravasha: Namely that animals flock to her despite her fel magic-like ways. More of a comedy thing than anything since they don't fight for her or listen to what she says--especially when she's saying, "Get the fel away from me you beasts!"--or anything like that. They just sense something about her that they can exploit and do so by cuddling up with the nice warlock lady. :D
New character I made on Moon Guard to RP with Horde side (when I finish the starting zones).

Name: Aichun Oddmoon.
Appearance: Aichun stands at 6'0'' and is covered by red and white fur. She has two circles of red fur around her green eyes one of which is wider than the other. Aichun has a noticeable belly due to her special tastes in food. She wears seashell-shaped golden earrings with scarlet jewels hanging from them. Her hair is long, brownish-red and tied in a ponytail by scarlet hair ties. The pandaren woman has a medium-length tail.
Background: Raised on the back of the sea turtle that comprises the Wandering Isle Aichun was born on the night of the full moon in spring. Her parents were older than others starting families at the time and still viewed the revolution of their people against the mogu as one of their highest achievements so they raised their girl in the ways of combat. The difference in their teachings was that they mostly wished to save lives rather than end them, which formed the basis of their style: the Life Saving Weapon.

When Aichun came of age to leave her childhood house she was wandering across the island searching for where she would make her stead when she was attacked in the forest by bandits. The bandits were too much to take on by herself so luckily she had help in the form of a student from Master Shang Xi's Academy. The monk and warrior bravely fended off the bandits together and--so amazed was she with the monk's prowess--she requested where did they learn their craft from? Being told her answer and then requested to join she journeyed to the Academy and asked to be counted among them, which was granted after being posed a question: "Why do you fight?" Answering: "I fight to save lives and protect the greater good that these lives represent."

Based on her answer she was assigned to train with the Huojin students of which her mysterious savior was a trainee. Further refining her Life Saving Weapon Style with the unarmed attacks and fluid grace espoused by monks she soon reached a plateau in her training. Master Shang Xi saw that she was growing restless and assigned her to help discover the growing unease and signs of trouble facing their land. Taking the quest with help from other students they were successful in discovering an Alliance air ship with Horde prisoners crash landed into the Wandering Isle.

Convinced most by the Horde after saving her island home from its wound she journeyed to Orgrimmar to meet with the Warchief of the Horde: Garrosh Hellscream and request that she be allowed to join. The orcish man tested her mettle one last time by requesting that she face a guard of his momentarily in combat and display her exotic fighting style. Not even landing a hit the orc champion still deemed her ready to become a conscript of the Horde and to this day she lives in the pandaren part of Orgrimmar or just wanders searching for odd jobs. Above everything her new mission in life is to use her Life Saving Weapon Style to cut out a place for her people in these new lands and give herself over to the thrills of battle to experience true emotional depth, as she is a rather emotional expressive person.

Notes: I took the idea for a weapon school that concentrates on saving lives from the live action Rurouni Kenshin movie.
I rather enjoy your pandaren, love Kenshin anime myself, used to watch it after school all the time. One qualm I have though is singling yourself out as the one who sparred with Sylvanas. I know, per questing, we spar with the faction leader. Personally, and this may just be my headcanon, I feel like the one who sparred with the faction leader was probably Aysa or Ji, even though it isn't like that in the questing. Or a chosen champion of the two different styles.

I only warn this, not because I honestly would have an issue, but because I feel like others might. I doubt they spar with every pandaren that walks into Stormwind or Undercity. Not to mention, going by your timeline, you helped heal the turtle. I did not do the horde side back in MoP, but Sylvanas was not warchief then. I don't know who horde sparred with then, was it Garrosh? Regardless, Sylvanas did not become warchief until after the start of Legion, but the turtle had been healed before the events of finding Pandaria (I think. I am pretty sure the Wandering Isle events take place before landing on Pandaria in the timeline). Unless you are claiming there was a new injury.
I am fine with changing the detail about sparring with the faction leader. I agree that others might take issue with it. About helping to heal the turtle: Yes, I was going with the fresh from Mists starting time period event of healing the turtle however as well wished to incorporate the new Warchief as part of the story. However that doesn't make sense as you say and I believe it was Garrosh that was the leader at the time. Changing that too.

Thank you for your critiques! :D
Name: Jezula of the Darkspear.
Appearance: Jezula has blue skin and orange hair that she ties back in a high ponytail. Her curved tusks extend past her lips going beneath her nose. She stands at 5'10'' tall and wears several earrings in each ear with small skull trinkets attached to them. Her typical clothes are a pair of leather shorts and a leather sleeveless tunic. Jezula paints her toenails in various metallic colors, Horde reds or shades of blue and wears a utility belt to which she attaches her tools around her waist.
Background: Jezula was raised by a single mother. Trolls kept pressuring her to find a mate and she did look however in the process dealt with little Jezula. Her time with her mother was typically relaxing since they would play or work together. Jezula's mother would tell her stories of her shaman father and how well he communicated with the elements. When the young troll came of age she stayed behind on the Echo Isles helping take care of the raptors. The woman developed skills with First Aid and started developing a relationship with the water elementals displaced by the Cataclysm.

Sometime during her adulthood she decided to study beneath an orcish engineer Rozgura Oreskull. The woman was a taskmaster and made Jezula work tirelessly constructing small units needed for the operation of larger machines. The troll became quite skilled at crafting the constituent parts to a number of schematics and her mining swing became steady and strong. Jezula was sheltered from direct combat for years to work with the orcish woman whom was her teacher.

Having explored some of Kalimdor Jezula presents as an inquisitive troll. The woman helped defeat Honor's Stand soldiers and officers in the Southern Barrens. Currently working to help purify areas of the land that are too dry or damaged to sustain life. She has formed a friendship with some water elementals in Durotar and calls on them whenever she heals in Orgrimmar. The blue-skinned troll charges for some of her services as well. Having trained her engineering skill to a formidable level she can craft small autonomous robots that can aid her in mundane tasks. They're styled after little orcs and can comprehend basic orders.
Writer's Notes: I can't play Jezula in an RP server because she's on Shadowsong. Still wanted to make a story for her though. I can use her in forums and the like....
Race changed troll shaman Jezula into tauren shaman Kessatea. Gonna write up a back story on Kessa or Tea or whatevs peeps wanna call her and edit it into my post later.
01/08/2018 03:45 AMPosted by Kessatea
Race changed troll shaman Jezula into tauren shaman Kessatea. Gonna write up a back story on Kessa or Tea or whatevs peeps wanna call her and edit it into my post later.

I must thank you, ever since you asked the trans question I made some transmorphic tinctures up and been selling them for 200gs a pop. (I'm Smuggs) it makes rp interesting and I make up loads of side effects. Also did you race change the level 40?
Well, my previous post says Jezula is still Jezula and was level 34 yet she's now 42 or something? So yes, I race changed her at level 41 and leveled up once. And I'm happy that you're making money off of what has essentially become a fetish on the game. I just... wish. People would stop hating on "traps/not real women." ANYWAYS I use the auction house too sometimes. <3
01/08/2018 04:57 AMPosted by Ravasha
Well, my previous post says Jezula is still Jezula and was level 34 yet she's now 42 or something? So yes, I race changed her at level 41 and leveled up once. And I'm happy that you're making money off of what has essentially become a fetish on the game. I just... wish. People would stop hating on "traps/not real women." ANYWAYS I use the auction house too sometimes. <3

Oh no! I walk up to groups in person and act like a salesman! At lvl 34 for next time i suggest just relvling rather than paying 25$ for a race change.
While I admire your salesmanship skills I as well find your advice wildly unhelpful. I don't need two trolls so I turned her into a tauren. And You race changed one of your guys into a gnome. So kindly shut it Master Tecton.
01/08/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Ravasha
While I admire your salesmanship skills I as well find your advice wildly unhelpful. I don't need two trolls so I turned her into a tauren. And You race changed one of your guys into a gnome. So kindly shut it Master Tecton.

i base it all on lvls for if I spend. near level cap? buy race/faction/ ect, not lvl cap just relvl, it helps save money to race change others! Sorry madam, didn't to offend!
Of course you don't no one ever does. I'm going to try to explain as patiently as I can that people constantly constantly talk down to me: About what I ingest whether it be medications or food or drinks, how I dress, how I talk to others and my etiquette and appearance and body in general. Plus I hate-hate stupid 110-120 level caps. I wish we have way fewer levels. And maybe even fewer abilities. Your choices to spend when you're near level cap are not better than mine.

AND BY THE WAY: I happen to have obsessive/compulsive thoughts about video games and spend far more time being trapped in rituals and just trying to enjoy the game while it triggers me or leveling Fishing or First Aid or whatever. Rather than obsessing about grinding dungeons, PVP or leveling. SO.
01/08/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Ravasha
Of course you don't no one ever does. I'm going to try to explain as patiently as I can that people constantly constantly talk down to me: About what I ingest whether it be medications or food or drinks, how I dress, how I talk to others and my etiquette and appearance and body in general. Plus I hate-hate stupid 110-120 level caps. I wish we have way fewer levels. And maybe even fewer abilities. Your choices to spend when you're near level cap are not better than mine.

AND BY THE WAY: I happen to have obsessive/compulsive thoughts about video games and spend far more time being trapped in rituals and just trying to enjoy the game while it triggers me or leveling Fishing or First Aid or whatever. Rather than obsessing about grinding dungeons, PVP or leveling. SO.

Again madam I apologize, I did not mean to mean any offense. In many ways we agree, I too believe wow's levels are getting out of hand! But since I have no idea how to fix that, I reluctantly accept trying to grind to 110. :o!

I spend most of my time pvping or rping so unfortunetly for pvp it means lvl cap or bust. I wish they would balance it for lower but alas. I will be lvling new stuff when bfa drops and their new lvl system! woot woot! I was never mean't to offend, please forgive my intrusion, I am not one to tell you how to play.