Thank you!

Dentarg and Whisperwind
Cheers!
Cheers!
Cheers!
We are currently looking to add to our core team. We've been raiding together for about 4 weeks and are currently 9/10 H NH, with Gul'dan to 17% (?) last week. No one is getting screamed at. No one is slinking off for a week because of reasons. We're just having fun.

The players that are new? We gear them up. We'll walk them through the fights ahead of time. Sure, we hope they watched a video or two but if things like RL got in the way, we'll tell you to skip a few trash pulls and go watch. We might take 5 minutes before a fight to walk through all the phases and responsibilities. It won't be that way forever, but we're still a pretty new team. And what we do - it works. The bosses are dropping and we're having fun. No one important is freaking out that we're spending a few extra minutes up front explaining mechanics. And it's paying off on the backend. Last week we had prog ticks of Tichondrious, Botanist and Elisande. Some of it wasn't pretty, some of us were seeing these encounters for the first time.

Obviously once Tomb rolls around we'll expect a bit more accountability. People will need to understand the encounters prior to raid time. But they can also expect that the team leaders will own the responsibility of preparing the team. We will be SME's for the group, and provide strats/diagrams and role responsibilities in advance. We encourage the team to participate in the pre-post mortems each week. The team's success goes to the team. The team's failures are on the leadership. That's how we roll.

We understand mistakes will be made. We foster a culture where you should feel 100% comfortable saying you made a mistake. THAT is how we progress. I don't criticize anyone. Ever. Period. It's 100% unneccessary. I'll explain what you need to be doing differently. I'll watch replays of logs to see my own mistakes, and if I see others, I'll point them out respectfully. I'm not going to get bent over a missed interrupt when the focus right now is building a team while we're overgearing our way through 5 month old content.

We really - really need a couple more ranged players. We're a bit too melee heavy right now and a couple more players have expressed interest in joining as melee DPS. If you're looking for a fun, capable group and can be a regular attendee on Wed/Thu nights, we'd love to get to know you.
Cheers!
Cheers!
Come join us tonight! We're 10/10 Heroic and just looking for a couple sane, capable rDPS to join us as we get ready for Tomb!

Duress#1404
Cheers!
Currently 9/9 Normal; 3/9 Heroic Tomb. Looking for a few more DPS!
Cheers!
Still looking for a few more DPS!
Cheers!
Cheers!
See Updated Post!
Still looking for solid DPS!
hells#1690 932 holy priest team stuck it healer with shadow and dis offspec willing to xfer back to that server times work great. exp with healing 13 plus yrs yes am old healer
Still looking for a few solid DPS to help grow the team. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern
pm'd in game. interested in wed/thurs team
Welcome new members! Still a couple of spots open for DPS!