<A> <Equinox> is Recruiting

Arygos and Llane
<Equinox> is looking for casual raiders to join our evening raid 8-11PM EST. IF your tired of being LEFT OUT or being made to feel like your not good enough, come join us. Our raids are CASUAL and fun and a great way to get some shiny new gear!

We are a family-friendly guild who welcomes players of all levels and experience. Our guild is made up of a good number of older folks, many of which are parents and/or grandparents. However anyone who agrees to our very few RULES is welcome to join the fun! New players, returning players, altoholics, collectors, pet battlers, PVP'ers, and raiders ALL are welcome.

Who we are looking for:
- People with patience.
- People with a sense of humor.
- People who know how to lead.
- People who enjoy fun guild events.
- People who want to make new friends.
- People who aren't afraid to ask questions OR answer them.
- People who are mature in the way that you treat others with respect.

What can we offer:
- A friendly relaxed community, a place to call home in-game.
- An ideal chance to meet new friends.
- A guild where people enjoy running old content as much as new content.
- A place to enjoy the game and not have to worry about pressuring, rude, or arrogant players.

Guild Rules >> http://equinox.enjin.com/faq
Application >> http://equinox.enjin.com/recruitment
^--^
IF you are a mature gamer looking to play WoW in a family friendly social environment WE are looking for you!!
05/04/2017 04:04 PMPosted by Vervaine
For more information >> http://equinox.enjin.com/faq
Join us >> http://equinox.enjin.com/recruitment

So I was thinking of joining Equinox and had chatted a bit with someone in the group, and they mentioned the enjin site too. I just tried signing up there to access the FAQ/application page, but it keeps asking me to add my Arygos character. Most of my toons are on Llane, and I don't have any on Arygos... so I don't know how to get past that page. It keeps asking me to add my character or log out of the site, and since I don't have any Arygos toons, I'm not sure what I should do. Any help?

P.S. Battle.net seems to not have updated my current guild status - it says I'm in a guild, but I'm not. :-P :-)
Please join, I need more victims.. FRIENDS! I meant friends!
Bumping - and yes, I'm too lazy to switch to Barlafumble to bump <3

BUT I'm not too lazy to write you a poem!

Do you like to farm for pretty clothes,
or are you more into swords, staves and bows?
If you like these things, you won’t find us a bore,
because we like these things and more!

We like to explore and farm for that mount,
but we also run dungeons and do things that count.
We run dungeons for quests, skills and gear,
and to try alt specs without any fear.

And then there’s raiding - we do that, too!
(I pull all the things, am the first to step in poo.
If you knew me, you’d know that’s not a lie
I’m all about xmog – I look great when I die!)
This is so tempting!
You're welcome to put an alt in Equinox & meet the gang :)
^__^
^__^
I've been in Equinox since early September, and the group has been great! I'm more of a casual/social gamer, and everyone has been super-helpful with gear, mats, overall playing tips and time (in terms of helping me through dungeons and the like). I appreciate that my Equinox guildies let me enjoy WoW at my own pace - but they also have group activities for the more seasoned players. :-)

P.S. Nobody has asked me to write this... but I wanted to add a note here for other folks like me who might be getting back into the game after a loooong absence. ;-)
Are their any particular roles you guys are needing filled? I've just come back to the game (right after Thanksgiving of last year, BFA hype!) and seems Horde is either too hardcore for me, or dead. Thinking of rerolling Alliance on Arygos to increase my options.
I have a few characters that have been in Organised Kaos for years and I'll probably leave one or two there for nostalgia sake (only a few of us still log on). But I have a slew of alts in a bank guild as I wanted them guilded to avoid all the invite spam. Is Equinox alt friendly? I also play Horde on a different server, so I don't spend all my play time on Alliance. Would that be an issue?

I have every class at 110 and completed their class campaign and class mount lines. I'm not the best raider, but could definitely offer class advice and/or leveling tips.
01/21/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Dastalis
I have a few characters that have been in Organised Kaos for years and I'll probably leave one or two there for nostalgia sake (only a few of us still log on). But I have a slew of alts in a bank guild as I wanted them guilded to avoid all the invite spam. Is Equinox alt friendly? I also play Horde on a different server, so I don't spend all my play time on Alliance. Would that be an issue?

I have every class at 110 and completed their class campaign and class mount lines. I'm not the best raider, but could definitely offer class advice and/or leveling tips.

I'm not one of the guild officers - so I might be wrong about this - but as far as I can tell, Equinox is alt-friendly. Lots of the members I've seen (including myself) are alt-holics, which can be handy if a dungeon/raid is being set up they're lacking in particular roles (I wrote "they" because I haven't done a ton of dungeons/raids yet - so far, it's been other guildies setting up groups). Also, we have a sister guild for Hordies ("Solstice"), though not as many of us are logged in on our Horde toons on a regular basis.
01/16/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Kolhealer
Are their any particular roles you guys are needing filled? I've just come back to the game (right after Thanksgiving of last year, BFA hype!) and seems Horde is either too hardcore for me, or dead. Thinking of rerolling Alliance on Arygos to increase my options.

I hope my guildies don't mind me replying to this, as I'm relatively new... but overall, the folks in the guild want you to play whatever you like best. Some of us like to stick with specific roles, and others are more flexible and don't mind switching specs if necessary. Just the other night, several guildies went on a dungeon run and they ended up with like 4 druids in the group... *lol* But I think it all worked out, so all's good. :-)
All I have on Llane are Alliance toons. All classes but DK, Warlock and DH. I play Horde on Uldum where those classes are. I used to have Horde toons on Alliance but I moved them off years ago (prior to realm merges).

Regardless what happens I'll probably leave this warrior in Organised Kaos. The guild went live with the game and there are only 1 or 2 folks that log on these days. But it is sentimental to see it when I log on. But the others are stuck in a guild that used to have only my bank alt.

I play the game almost every day but am seldom on the same character for long periods of time. Some folks view that as an issue.
We love our alts, so we'd never complain if you were on toons for any length of time. We have one person who you'll find kills off lvl 110's at least once a week to re-roll them. I won't name names because I'm cool like that. Oh, hey, Nounours, how's that new Hunter doing?
Howdy all, I’m looking to change to alliance and server swap. I’m not a raider anymore but love doing 5man m+, some bg’s and helping folks.

Do you guys group up to do m+’s or is it mainly raiding? How about pvp does the guild have folks that do that together or is mostly solo?

How is the pvp win/loss on your server? I don’t mind losing but lets face in some cross realm one faction just can’t seem to win but like one per day lol.

I hope to hear from you folks
I've been looking for a casual raiding guild for a while now on Llane/Arygos. I just left my current guild and would love to find a family/friendly one.
Hi, I'm Barlafumble.

I'm in this guild.

Be like Barlafumble.

Be in this guild.