<A> <Equinox> is Recruiting

Arygos and Llane
Posting in here again, to let folks who are coming back for BfA that Equinox welcomes players of all skill levels! We've got a nice mix to the group - casual players, folks who like to run dungeons (M+, timewalking, older content), and others who like to run raids when possible. Now that everyone's gearing up for the new expansion, the guild calendar is a little light on scheduled events - but I imagine that once people start leveling up and getting familiar with the new zones, we'll go back into scheduling more group activities.

All that being said, one of the best things about Equinox (besides being chock-a-block with friendly folk!), is that we keep things casual overall. We consider ourselves a family-friendly guild. That means that we do prefer to keep guild/Discord chat to "PG" level (some of us have kiddos around who might see/hear some of what's being written/said); it also means that we understand that guild members may have family/work/life obligations that keep them from being able to join in on group activities all the time. Or maybe they're tired and just wanna fish in Pandaria all night. We get ya. Group activity participation is encouraged, but not required.

So, if anyone's looking for a casual, family-friendly guild - whether you're a newbie, coming back to WoW after a long break, or you're a seasoned player - give us a holler. You can read more about Equinox here: http://equinox.enjin.com/faq

P.S. I almost forgot to mention, some of us do like to get gabby in the guild chat - and also in Discord (which we ask people to use for raids). If you like being more social while playing (or if you have a lot of questions about the game), you're all set. But even if you're more keen on focusing entirely on the game itself, not to worry... we do have a few "lurkers" in the guild as well! :-)
^--^
Are you a bit crazy (but in a good way), an altoholic, always getting stuck in branches, mature-ish and a Draenei? Oh wait.. that’s *me*. Well, come join Equinox! We have a tabard, how cool is that?!
The next time I'm on my pally, Bryncarn, I'll cast a /who and check for an invite. I'm an older dude (both kids are in college) and been playing since 2008. I haven't raided in years but I love exploring all the game has to offer.

Edit: Tried using the recruitment tab on your Enjin page and all I got was a message that I couldn't submit anything. I didn't create a guest log on and that might be the cause. Just thought you might want to know.
09/23/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Dastalis
Edit: Tried using the recruitment tab on your Enjin page and all I got was a message that I couldn't submit anything. I didn't create a guest log on and that might be the cause. Just thought you might want to know.

Yep, that's probably the issue. I think you have to create an Enjin account (which covers multiple gaming communities) to submit the "formal*" application for Equinox. If you see the GM or one of the officers (including moi) online in the game, we can try to get things sorted for ya. :-)

* The app pretty much just asks about your general WoW experience - not so much in terms of what your iLvl/DPS is or anything like that, but what you like to do in the game. ;-)