Our boy Anduin is all grown up

General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNd8mlGCcB8

*Wipes Tear*

Our boys done it!, Hes all grown up
Still needs more chin.
04/19/2017 06:22 PMPosted by Azevara
Still needs more chin.

At the very end there his chin becomes bigger by atleast 20%. Please, pay attention!
Our king is a cry baby still pining for peace.
Love it, thanks for posting this! Always did like Anduin. Can't wait to see more.
04/19/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Empathetic
Still needs more chin.

At the very end there his chin becomes bigger by atleast 20%. Please, pay attention!

Still needs more chin.
Still not my type. Maybe one day he'll have a chin worth lusting over.
asmongold is my boy not this anduin guy.
Still needs more chin.
I heard the plastic surgery industry is growing in Stormwind.
04/19/2017 06:20 PMPosted by Romire
Our boys done it!, Hes all grown up

Good. Now I can stab him in his stupid face.
He is no longer Anduiun ... now there is only MANDUIN!!
i find it ironic that the one alliance player to comment was against anduin, while all the horde like him
04/19/2017 07:02 PMPosted by Greenegg
i find it ironic that the one alliance player to comment was against anduin, while all the horde like him

Oh, the irony.
Christ, Varian is pulling off some funny Valentine levels of chin.
That cinematic hits me right in the feels.Well done Blizzard.
That ending was the moment Anduin stopped being a Prince and took his place as King.
Sh*t will hit the fan now honestly
04/19/2017 07:25 PMPosted by Melantha
That cinematic hits me right in the feels.Well done Blizzard.
That ending was the moment Anduin stopped being a Prince and took his place as King.

I know right? Have to admit, I did let a tear slip lol
If he's your king its a long road ahead. He's still very much a boy. No backbone and could be blown over by a gust of wind. What a loser that kid is. Hope sylvanis puts an arrow in his mind. You ally could do better than a sniveling little child. What happened to real men not these fairies.
Did Genn mention he was waging a secret war against Sylvanas and using Alliance soldiers in the process? I guess not... Anduin doesn't need to know.
I just did the quest and I call foul!

In the cinematic, the light in the crook of Varian's (now Anduin's) sword is clearly a golden color, signifying the Holy Light which Anduin wields (he's a priest, possibly becoming a Paladin).

But when the cinematic ends and we return the Broken Shore proper, Anduin's sword clearly has a RED light in it, like when his father had it.

Foul! Foul, I say! This is clearly a continuity error that Blizzard needs to fix! ;)

Edit: Also, Anduin's level 113 despite by his own admission having done nothing but laze about Stormwind Castle all expansion, while the rest of us have been grinding XP, AP, rep, and Azeroth knows what else and are still only 110. FOUL, I say!