Our boy Anduin is all grown up

General Discussion
04/20/2017 07:50 AMPosted by Necronight
He should've always been princess Anduin. Maybe someone with some intestinal fortitude could take over.
Reminds me of Princess Trunks.
So when is horde going to get a continue of their story?
I'm... just... proud of my king.

*sniffs*
04/19/2017 06:20 PMPosted by Romire
Our boy

asmongold
Can someone please remind Anduin that Priests cannot wield swords?

...And also remind all Alliance leaders what the role of the High King is in the Alliance leadership?
I just can't help thinking that the citizens of stormwind are worried that the burning legion is trying to take over the world and all they have to protect them is a little boy who always hid in his father's shadow while constantly carrying for peace. Maybe if he bakes sargeras a cake he'll call off the whole invasion and leave the people of azeroth in peace.
04/20/2017 08:30 AMPosted by Pouncey

Not with that attitude. You gotta think positive. Pick up that sword, say, "I can use this!" and then swing it with all your might. I mean, if it works for Tyrande and bows, it can work for Anduin and swords.
04/19/2017 10:52 PMPosted by Anareiel
Am I the only one who noticed, at the end of said cinematic, the resemblance to a certain other blonde Prince of Stormwind?

When I saw the end I saw the resemblance to Arthas. It was...spooky to say the least. I half expected when Anduin opened his eyes for them to be glowing.
04/20/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Shoeless
04/20/2017 08:30 AMPosted by Pouncey

Not with that attitude. You gotta think positive. Pick up that sword, say, "I can use this!" and then swing it with all your might. I mean, if it works for Tyrande and bows, it can work for Anduin and swords.

Hm.

Do you think it would also work for players?
Please. Anduin has more daddy issues than Playguy magazine.
"he growsed up and he growsed up and he growsed up!!"