Raid bosses

General Discussion
I would really like to see raid bosses play more of a role in the questing experience and give us more reason to want to fight and kill them.
Seconded, I had no idea why I was killing a giant scorpion and a deranged majordomo earlier.
Hmm they were guardians of a back entrance that was sealed. Why would you have known about them beforehand.

Beside those, I can only think about spellblade and botanist that we didn't see before. We see all 3 of Trials in questing.

We see half of Emerald Nightmare before too.
I'm not opposed to it but they'd have to be careful with how they do it or all of them will basically turn into Scooby Doo villains complaining about meddling elves before running off to their glowy swirl.
04/22/2017 09:43 AMPosted by Karat
I'm not opposed to it but they'd have to be careful with how they do it or all of them will basically turn into Scooby Doo villains complaining about meddling elves before running off to their glowy swirl.

I agree, it woundn't have to always be a situtation where you encounter the boss while leveling and he gets away.

Different bosses can be in control of certain areas for example, and quest chains + their underlings can help you understand why they need to be wiped out.
Um.. I saw this & was like they did that. A lot. But then I thought, 'We should have more of this, anyway.' So yes, let's do this:

04/22/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Doulie
I would really like to see raid bosses play more of a role in the questing experience and give us more reason to want to fight and kill them.

Good call, OP.
04/22/2017 09:43 AMPosted by Abendroth
Hmm they were guardians of a back entrance that was sealed. Why would you have known about them beforehand.

Beside those, I can only think about spellblade and botanist that we didn't see before. We see all 3 of Trials in questing.

We see half of Emerald Nightmare before too.

True, but if you have you're flying you do alot in Suramar. Don't learn of about any of the raid bosses.
They did this during wrath. You would see Arthas everywhere. It sends players at the time thought it was a little too much so they backed off ever since.
04/22/2017 04:26 PMPosted by Belthezzar
They did this during wrath. You would see Arthas everywhere. It sends players at the time thought it was a little too much so they backed off ever since.

Not just the last boss, all raid bosses. Did you see any of the other bosses in ICC, in any significant way, while questing?
04/22/2017 04:33 PMPosted by Doulie
04/22/2017 04:26 PMPosted by Belthezzar

Not just the last boss, all raid bosses. Did you see any of the other bosses in ICC, in any significant way, while questing?

You encounter all 3 of the vampire bosses throughout Northrend as you level/run instances.

Sindragosa was in the opening cinematic.

The or deathknight we saw die before the lich king took him.

We tussled with the opposing factions warships in Icecrown the zone before the raid.

That's all I got off the top of my head.