Artifact druid forms, will they stick around?

Druid
If they do not keep artifacts next expac. Are druids going to lose all of their cool new skins? I was leveling my druid the other day, and wondered this. I don't think I have ever seen any info on this topic before. So sorry if it has come up already!
Yeah, Blizz has made a statement saying that we will be allowed to keep all of our Artifact skins. No worries! :)

Thank goodness they are, too. I hated the original cat form so much that I ran Fandral for 6 months weekly to get the toy so I could be a permanent fire kitty.
Honestly it'd be a real shame if we couldn't! The art team put all that work into the forms, so they better stick around.

Though they should also give you the option to use the default forms too should you wish.

I didn't try since I normally don't play feral or bear, but if you mog your artifact to another skin, does your fancy skin become the normal form? I'm guessing no which is why some folks are peeved they can't use normal car or bear now.
05/02/2017 03:45 PMPosted by Astronomi
Honestly it'd be a real shame if we couldn't! The art team put all that work into the forms, so they better stick around.

Though they should also give you the option to use the default forms too should you wish.

I didn't try since I normally don't play feral or bear, but if you mog your artifact to another skin, does your fancy skin become the normal form? I'm guessing no which is why some folks are peeved they can't use normal car or bear now.
Yeah, no, and thank goodness they don't. If I had to walk around with ugly green daggers to clash with my white, purple and gold tier, I'd never leave shapeshift form.
05/02/2017 04:24 PMPosted by Caelus
Yeah, no, and thank goodness they don't. If I had to walk around with ugly green daggers to clash with my white, purple and gold tier, I'd never leave shapeshift form.

Your white,purple, and gold tier is rather lovely. Probably my favorite set out of Nighthold.