pathfinder sucks and its a really bad idea

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
05/02/2017 08:39 AMPosted by Roxxùs
05/02/2017 08:36 AMPosted by Xarik
same can be said about you. what makes you think you know best?

Because I accept what the game has become.

that doesn't make you right that just makes you a lap dog. no offense.
I personally like making multiple threads for hating on what they've done to one of the previously best features of WoW...flying. Good job!
05/02/2017 08:46 AMPosted by Thorrmax
Garrisons were a good idea, until they weren't. where are they now?

if enough people let blizzard know they don't like something, it will go away.

To all those whiners that say there are already enough posts about this issue, no there isn't. There needs to be A LOT more of these so blizzard gets it through their thick skulls we don't want to be grinding for months and drip fed our flying, thanks.

Garrisons evolved into Class order halls.

If enough players complain about Pathfinder Blizzard will probably be more closer to just making a new game and just not introduce flight.
04/29/2017 04:54 AMPosted by Alyshea
Well if i'm forced to do stuff i really dont care about then i really dont need the game then period.

With someone as yourself that has played the game as long as it looks like then this should not a new taste to you. Do you remember trying to grind for mount in TBC? or even in Wotlk. Yes xpacs had the pay to play (gold to fly) requirement. I know I'm a small majority but I didn't like the pay to play type of feeling.

Say you were a (filthy) casual. The 4k needed in Wotlk was actually quite a bit back then and even more so for a casual. Then another 4k for "max" flying. It was a hard gold cap to hit if you only played a few times a week. At least with achive to fly it's available for anyone at lvl 110 that does the requirements. Not to mention it's for the rest of your toons on that realm.. It's actually a great bargain and great idea just very poorly implemented.
funny how everyone saying they dont mind the pathfinder actually played the game is getting down voted. OMG how dare blizzard tell us to explore the in game area and do the quest lines. OMG how dare they tell us to PLAY the game we pay to play. OMG how dare they make us do something other than sit at the ah and take summons everywhere because your too lazy to explore and get flight paths. The point of this is you earn the right to fly in the new area by seeing it first, and you only have to do it once. Just pick a toon get it done and fly around on the rest. Is that such a hard concept, not like they took flying away elsewhere.
Some players dont have the time to be running around to get to a quest.
"Cant get there from here"
Don't think I'll do another pathfinder, sorry to be negative.
Ok so if blizzard does make it gold again the people will buy it and then speed through the content only to complain theres no content. listen up people questing rep grinding dungening raiding and exploring are all CONTENT i do plenty of things i dont want to do in the game but guess what i suck it up and do it anyway. some people cant be pleased you make people do the content they compain you let them skip the content they complain. Every time i see any post on FB or in a forum about people saying theres a lack of content 100% of the time THEY SKIPPED THE CONTENT, just becuse you skipped it doent mean theres no content. IF you skip it or dont want to do it your dang fault
OP, your tears are lulzy.

And no, I don't have flying. And I don't really care.
Ok so if blizzard does make it gold again the people will buy it and then speed through the content only to complain theres no content. listen up people questing rep grinding dungening raiding and exploring are all CONTENT i do plenty of things i dont want to do in the game but guess what i suck it up and do it anyway. some people cant be pleased you make people do the content they compain you let them skip the content they complain. Every time i see any post on FB or in a forum about people saying theres a lack of content 100% of the time THEY SKIPPED THE CONTENT, just becuse you skipped it doent mean theres no content. IF you skip it or dont want to do it your dang fault
04/29/2017 12:08 AMPosted by Alyshea
Yeah thanks for forcing us to do quest that we don't really want to do and thanks for all the hoops we have to jump through from the unreasonable devs I pay. just so you can force us to play more. i don't think so, if anything it makes me want to quit and never come back. i feel as tough I am not a valued customers just people you can force your content on... i had more fun when i just paid for flying then this crap. Also wasn't forced to do quests This is just my honest opinion

I just got flying yesterday and I really do love the sense of reward, honestly it doesn't even take that long!

I work 60hours a week and I've done it, priorities!
04/29/2017 12:08 AMPosted by Alyshea
Yeah thanks for forcing us to do quest that we don't really want to do and thanks for all the hoops we have to jump through from the unreasonable devs I pay. just so you can force us to play more. i don't think so, if anything it makes me want to quit and never come back. i feel as tough I am not a valued customers just people you can force your content on... i had more fun when i just paid for flying then this crap. Also wasn't forced to do quests This is just my honest opinion

55 downvotes vs the 8mil players who actually agree with him.
Only thing I hate about the whole thing is the Rep grinding. Everything else if fine but with rep grinding it just makes it into something terrible.
I would actually like to see a poll and official blizzard poll and see how many people vote one way or the other. WE get all these chat room posts and people complaining for this or that for this or that reason, I wouldn't mind seeing numbers on what the players think.
if enough people let blizzard know they don't like something, it will go away.

The player community is split with pathfinder though, for every one that hates it I can all but guarantee there is at least one that is indifferent if not one that likes it.

To all those whiners that say there are already enough posts about this issue, no there isn't.

To all those idiots that think there need to be more of these threads: no there don't, all that they are is the same ones posting the same thing over and over and over again. In addition you tend to ignore or trash those with different opinions from yours, even if they support you getting flight for gold while they have the opportunity to do pathfinder. For all your claims that blizzard and a portion of the players want you to do things their way, you don't seem to have much issue removing options for others.

There needs to be A LOT more of these so blizzard gets it through their thick skulls we don't want to be grinding for months and drip fed our flying, thanks.

You need to get it through your thick skull(s) that you are nothing more then a very loud, vocal and currently annoying minority. You and most others who post these threads do NOT speak for a majority of the player base, not saying I do, but if you are unwilling to keep pathfinder as an option while getting what you want, then maybe Blizzard needs to make pathfinder even worse till your kind quits and the ones willing to let options reign are left.

People just want to be able to play their way; that includes how they get to max level, how they get flight, everything. If I want pathfinder, and you want to buy it with gold, why can't both be options? choose your fights and arguments, the wrong ones hurt you more and could hurt others, the right ones deliver a strong message that can be used to benefit the largest amount of players.
05/08/2017 04:20 PMPosted by Gaeono
55 downvotes vs the 8mil players who actually agree with him.

More like 55 downvotes vs the up to 8 million players who like Pathfinder, are indifferent or are just keeping on and rolling with the punches.
hmmm I didn't start playing legion until a couple months after release and I got pathfinder done not that hard
Yeah thanks bliz!

fixed that for you....LA@Y SN@$%^&#@
stop being a baby and get it done suck it up
Woah, as someone that has flying unlocked. I do agree there is zero reason not to have flying in the game earlier.
A simple solution would be have the devs take a poll of players and see what players really want. Take 100 or 1000 players and give them 2 servers to choose from, one with flying not gated and available at max level, and one that has achievements and flying 7-8 months later .
But if they play on a server that has instant access to flying they can never server change from said server, and flying does not unlock account wide. Do the pathfinder achievement to unlock it account wide.
So that way every one has options as to how they play there game.
I love pathfinder and think its a great idea