Worst Artifact?

General Discussion
What artifact do you want think is the worst? Try to think of traits,artifact ability,and the artifact's appearance when making your decision.
Beast mastery hunter artifact.

All it is is a ugly rifle.

But hey what do you expect from a class that has ugly transmogs
The Brewmaster artifact is great, but its ability is very uninspired (you just throw a keg that explodes, makes enemies miss melee attacks for 3 seconds though).
Frost DKs have the most lame effect. These are swords from remnants of Frostmourne and this is the best they could come up with?
04/22/2017 11:57 AMPosted by Lunnaya

you really shouldn't be going around passing judgement on transmogs.
04/22/2017 12:00 PMPosted by Deathchix

you really shouldn't be going around passing judgement on transmogs.

Hey just because i have a ugly leveling mog, doesn't mean i wont have agood one soon
04/22/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Vampiriç
Frost DKs have the most lame effect. These are swords from remnants of Frostmourne and this is the best they could come up with?

Hey! Us wielding frostmourne is awesome, plus it's a good looking weapon
Agreed with Frost, really.

Shards of Frostmourne are okay, but why do we see only memories of Arthas? If anything I should go around and see Nerzhul occasionally.

I really wish if the area had a snow effect, or if I was running along I'd have a warpath of winter behind me. That or my enemies freeze into cubes of ice.

Instead I get an icy hue below me. e_e
04/22/2017 12:06 PMPosted by Phruck
Agreed with Frost, really.

Shards of Frostmourne are okay, but why do we see only memories of Arthas? If anything I should go around and see Nerzhul occasionally.

I really wish if the area had a snow effect, or if I was running along I'd have a warpath of winter behind me. That or my enemies freeze into cubes of ice.

Instead I get an icy hue below me. e_e

But we do get sindragosa
Beast Mastery Hunter
Only artifact I ever transmog and don't get me started on how stupid Hati is
Outlaw artifact kills you.
All of the rogue ones. They just seem...underwhelming, imo.

>.>
04/22/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Averyx
Outlaw artifact kills you.

Ya know, that used to bother me, too. But after a while as Outlaw I realized that the Artifact Trait called Greed (gold trait) more or less evens out our health loss during Curse of the Dreadblades against one target. And against 2 or more targets you actually gain health over the duration, which is nice.
B... M... Hunter...

Not because of the look

Not because of hati

Not because our pets our glorified lightning rods

One trait. +% chance to dodge for you and pet. I don't even.
I can't speak for the actual abilities for the rogue daggers but imo they are the most lackluster appearance wise (both dagger specs), 2nd place would be the elemental shammie fist weapon & offhand, just doesn't stand out at all.
The artifact for Holy Priests is pretty disappointing. The main golden trait summons a RNG "pet" that mimics your spells but the amount of extra healing is garbage.

The next golden two traits are pretty crappy as well (Awful RNG proc to increase healing that was nerfed// and a single target healing amplifier that does not function very well in the raiding environment).

The last golden trait is actually a decent throughput boost, but encourages a terrible healing META where healers play like dps and use abilities on cds like a rotation rather than using them when they are needed.

The main redeeming part of the artifact it the plethora of traits that increase the amount of healing of your main abilities. I don't find the artifact visually appealing either.

My favorite artifact is the moonkin one btw.
I know op asked for worst but I have to say all the lock artifacts are on point.

But I really woulda liked to see a 2H frost spec with a reclaimed frostmourne. Raising ghouls and other cool stuffs.
Prot war as far as the artifact ability, pew flames whil you stand for 3 secs yay....