Time Walking Dungeons

General Discussion
Is there any way we can make them a little bit harder.... they are beyond faceroll at this point. I get you keep them easy because not really end game content.... but they are easier than normal legion dungeons....

I used to look forward to the wrath and bc timewalking, but this week's left a bad taste in my mouth at how unbearably easy it was....

Ok, now everyone can downvote me into oblivion because you all like to just get it done as fast as possible
You want difficult content? Then do some Mythic +. Or maybe step into some Normal, Heroic or Mythic raids. Not every bit of content out there needs to be hard. Especially a weekly quest that a lot of people do in between the harder stuff.
I think they're easy for you because of your ilvel. A group full of players with no heirlooms or fresh into 110 would have a hard time. We have to take them into account, even if they're a minority :(
The ease depends on what level the other party members are.

People seem to forget that your tank or healer could be level 81. This means they don't even have all of their talents and spells, let alone Artifact traits or OP legendaries.

It's fine when you have people who are naturally 110, with raid equivalent gear who all ran these dungeons to death back when they were current. It's less fine when people are are 81 in questing greens, especially if it's the healer who gets a 110 pull-to-the-boss tank.
04/29/2017 05:21 AMPosted by Samasha
I think they're easy for you because of your ilvel. A group full of players with no heirlooms or fresh into 110 would have a hard time. We have to take them into account, even if they're a minority :(

Your ilvl is irrelevant in timewalking as long as it is above the minimum the gear scales down to. Gem slots, crafted gear set bonuses if you can get any, enchants, trinkets, and artifact level are what makes you 'outgear' timewalking.
Didn't Blizz do a Timewalking raid some time ago? How was it? Was it as easy too as Timewalking dungeons?
04/29/2017 05:58 AMPosted by Solziex
Didn't Blizz do a Timewalking raid some time ago? How was it? Was it as easy too as Timewalking dungeons?

I heard it was a damn nightmare lol
Artifact weapons are broken in timewalking.
They aren't hard because we have better tools and spells to use now then we did back then. Also the fights weren't really hard mechanically speaking anyway