Swell person LF guild home

Guild Recruitment
I've been looking for a guild that raids early evenings (between 7 and like 10 would be perf), weekend evenings, or day time between like 9 and 2.

I've got AotC and would like a guild that is progressing mythic.

I have 4 110's and several other toons that are close, so I can fill any role. My best is my 900 resto druid, 2nd best is my resto sham but she needs some work after not being played a while, and my 3rd is my blood dk. The rest are all random dps roles that need to be leveled from 100 and geared. Don't care what I play, just want to get back into raiding with a guild. :)
Hello! Science⚗️is a weekend raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (US), with 10/10 Heroic Night Hold. We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking for solid, mature players to start Mythic Nighthold, and preparing for ToS when it’s out. Raids are all listed in server time (EST) and our raids take place on Fridays and Saturdays with regular mythic + being ran in groups during the week.

We are in high need of a Resto Druid,, Holy Pally, Holy Priest and Melee DPS to even out our core 20-man roaster, while still looking to pick up some DPS, healers, and off-tanks for mythic + groups and to fill in when needed.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Thursday: 7 PM – 9 PM EST (Normal Night Hold, optional raid.)
⬛️ Fridays: 9 PM - 12 AM EST
⬛️ Saturdays: 9 PM -12 AM EST

Available Positions:

⬛️ DPS: Melee DPS (For Raids AND Mythic+)
⬛️ Healers: Resto Druid, Holy Pally, Holy Priest needed.
⬛️ Tanks: Open (Off tanks needed for Mythic+ or fill in for main tanks when needed.)

Expectations:

⬛️ 885+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire?
⬛️ Show up on time with Flask/Food/Pots
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Science’s officers if interested! (FourTwenty#1653 or HueHefner#1709).
Hello there! My guild is currently looking for a Resto Shamman, I think you would be perfect for the job :D. Hand of the Pantheon is a semi-new guild that is focused on progressing in a casual raiding environment. We are a tight knit community that really likes to see each other succeed. When we aren't raiding we are running mythics, doing world quests, or just hanging out. I helped found this guild because I wanted to feel like part of a family. Safe to say my mission has been accomplished. Our raid times are T/W 10-1 Server time (9-12 CST), not sure exactly what time zone you are in. If you are interested please feel free to post back on here, or join my discord channel and we can chat.

https://discord.gg/newh2NW
Hey, ill keep this short and sweet!!!

<Catastrophe> [US][Bleeding Hollow] would love to have you. We raid Wed/Thurs 930-12pm EST. we are currently 7/10 heroic and looking for more to fill our ranks!

Add me on bnet and we can discuss further Thoar#1845
Hey Galaxas,

<at Tanagra> is a Friday/Saturday (7-11PM PST) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Hyjal-Horde. Our current progress is 9/10H NH, and we are moving on to Mythic within the following weeks after we completely establish our core raid team. We have a very friendly and sociable environment and are focused on clearing content and having fun while doing so. Aside from raiding we do like doing Mythic+ and other activities throughout the week.

A Resto Druid is definitely a class of interest for us. Unfortunately, we are not in Mythic progression yet as we do not have every single spot filled yet. The faster we accumulate members the faster we can move on!

Check out our official post for more information if you'd like:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753706916#post-3

You can contact me here with questions or concerns:
Xaere#1704

Take care! :)