Just going to bow out here finally..

Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co
I typically hate those long-winded emotionally infused goodbye posts, now more than ever with all these servers sharing the same apartment, but I felt the need to at least part with this damned character and all I went through with it.

Shoutouts would be pointless since most have retired/renamed/relocated elsewhere, but I'll at least say <Finale>, <Awakening>, <Reckoning> (mannoroth), <Atrayne> and <Fury> deserve the respect they no longer are capable of commanding due to not existing (save Reckoning probably.)

Getting Rank14 three times along with the .5% RBG achievement was quite possible the most idiotic, dumbest, yet entertaining thing I did before the game mutated into the current entry-level non-pvp entity it seems to have matured into. I will say there were some fantastic times, celebrations over a freaking video game that rivaled professional sports, but let's face it: WoW couldn't maintain a professional following with all the overhauls and general lack of access and structure games like Dota2 were engineered to have.

Anyway, enough fluff, Ayashi out, Ayashi#1589 if I happen to be on messenger, otherwise I'm out like Michael J Fox in a game of Jenga.

Thanks for all the memories Lightninghoof and the few others I spent time abusing.
Oh, in before "WHO ARE YOU" and other adolescent raging prepubescent internet heroes. If you don't recognize me you can continue being mighty safely behind your keyboard/monitor. I can't reply after tomorrow anyway.
I like your name. Peace.
05/05/2017 02:47 PMPosted by Ayashi
Oh, in before "WHO ARE YOU" and other adolescent raging prepubescent internet heroes. If you don't recognize me you can continue being mighty safely behind your keyboard/monitor. I can't reply after tomorrow anyway.

u made a goodbye post on a forum board that 12 people read

no one's gonna recognize your level 100 emerald dream buttocks
05/18/2017 04:34 AMPosted by Gaffgarrion
05/05/2017 02:47 PMPosted by Ayashi

u made a goodbye post on a forum board that 12 people read

no one's gonna recognize your level 100 emerald dream buttocks

12 is a huge overestimation.
cya
So what's up with this thread 404ing when you click on it?
See why at sign?
You will be missed, dude. You're a legend here, but I'll always remember running WSG with you and your friends before I had any clue who you were.

Oh, and briefly carrying the Fianle tag during Ulduar when we made a push towards raiding. But we don't talk about those days...

Peace, and good luck!
From all the way back in Demonic, Eminent Reign, Sublime, and now residing in Demonic, I remember your name. Sucks that you are leaving dude. You've been around quite a while and had way too much time on your hands. Thanks for all of the good pvp time.