[CS Lounge] Szechuan sauce, Morty!

Customer Support
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
Harlyfly! *pounce huggles*

<-- is the Kittin.
Harlyfly!
05/04/2017 04:07 PMPosted by Cassiopae
Ugh, I've been fighting a painful headache all day, only to remember that Guardians of the Galaxy is out tonight. Now I'm considering picking up Advil just to watch a movie and knowing my priorities are a little out of whack.
Was just debating whether I wanted to wade into the crowds at the midnight release. Just went to the local theater's website and discovered the 'midnight' release happened at 7:00pm.

So, I decided to go ahead and hit the 11:15 showing. Being a late-ish showing on a weeknight means almost no crowd (according to the reserved seating chart... no telling how many tickets will be sold between now and showtime, though).
!! Harly :D Hi hello! Good to see you!
Good evening!
Awww, I missed the Harly-fly! =(

Not seeing GotG this weekend, hubs just went to nights and Squiddo has tests on Monday. So maybe middle of next week or so. I did get the soundtrack for my birthday, though!

*toddles off for coffee*
05/05/2017 02:11 AMPosted by Mulberry
*toddles off for coffee*

Get me one too please!
Egg rolls for breakfast...I'm a weirdo.
05/05/2017 05:48 AMPosted by Thundertotem

I made a cheese omelet for dinner.
05/05/2017 06:12 AMPosted by Thunderwulf

We're doing breakfast burritos for dinner tonight. ^_^

*snuggles TW*
Morning, Wulf! Been a little while. :)

Morning everyone!
Fresh coffee for everyone!
05/04/2017 07:32 PMPosted by Teufelgott
Was just debating whether I wanted to wade into the crowds at the midnight release. Just went to the local theater's website and discovered the 'midnight' release happened at 7:00pm.

Yeah, I usually watch the 7 pm Thursday showing because being a weeknight often keeps it a little quieter, but it's in the better theater.

I did give up on it last night though. Just getting home was killing my head, and I pretty much laid down and zoned out. I'll probably go to an earlier showing tomorrow instead.
05/05/2017 06:12 AMPosted by Thunderwulf

Popcorn and M&Ms last night. Granted, I was in a movie theater, but still.... : )

Edit - for spelling
05/05/2017 09:15 AMPosted by Cassiopae
05/04/2017 07:32 PMPosted by Teufelgott

Yeah, I usually watch the 7 pm Thursday showing because being a weeknight often keeps it a little quieter, but it's in the better theater.

I did give up on it last night though. Just getting home was killing my head, and I pretty much laid down and zoned out. I'll probably go to an earlier showing tomorrow instead.
I used to try going to the earlier shows on Sundays, after working a 18-hour shift ending at 4am. Haven't tried that since I fell asleep during Spectre.
*noms the hidden Alvie*
You got hugs last time.
It seems I'm very suddenly guildless. I don't know how that happened, but am disappointed.
05/05/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Regg
It seems I'm very suddenly guildless. I don't know how that happened, but am disappointed.

I had that happen not too long ago. Kyzera had been in Constantine since I subscribed and then just noticed one day that I wasn't anymore. I 'd been the only active member for a long time. I guess someone high ranking enough finally came back, took it over, and booted everyone out.

Worked out for the best for me though, I just joined one of my private guilds and that made it a lot easier to access mats as needed anyways.

Best of luck in finding a new guild.

eh, I've had mozzaburgers for brekky before so that makes me the weirdo. xP

part of me wants to go see GotG Vol. 2 but it's finding the right time to do it. with rainy weather on the horizon, and another 5 day grind next week, I'll need as much time to rest as I can get.

hope everyone's doing okay today though.
05/05/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Regg

Sorry Regg. :(